You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Dale Miller

Excellent doctor. Very caring and considerate. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Wonderful doctor, can't recommend him enough. I was terrified, and he made me feel comfortable, took the time to explain everything even though he was very busy and squeezed me into his schedule. Did a great job, surgery was successful. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Performed my surgery on a day when Ithe doctor who was supposed to do my surgery decided to go on vacation without calling me to reschedule my appt.... He had a full list and still managed to squeeze me in , was very greatful to him for doing this and thought he was very professional and friendly , great bedside manner would def recommend !!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Helped me before and is nice and caring I would recommend him

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

He made me feel so comfortable! Awesome doctor! Very knowledgable

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Saved my husband's life 12 years ago. Gold stars all the way from me and my entire family. Our children who have their father to this day and you to thank for it... are very appreciative. The CBRM is very very lucky to have such expertise in the local area.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010

If he feels you are the right kind of person ie income golf status then you will be looked after.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

Dr. Miller is an excellent Doctor. Very informative, compassionate & knowledgeable. He deserves the highest rating, knowing how he takes care of us. Thank you Dr. Miller

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

I've been to numerous urologist over the years in Sydney, Halifax and Edmonton AB. Dr. Miller was by far the best urologist I've ever had. Excellent bedside manner, very professional and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

Dr. Dale Miller's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor. Very caring and considerate. Would highly recommend him."

January 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful doctor, can't recommend him enough. I was terrified, and he made me feel comfortable, took the time to explain everything even though he was very busy..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Total a..hole. Ignorant, arrogant , stupid and unprofessional. Should have his license taken away."

December 22, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Performed my surgery on a day when Ithe doctor who was supposed to do my surgery decided to go on vacation without calling me to reschedule my appt.... He had a..."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Helped me before and is nice and caring I would recommend him"

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He made me feel so comfortable! Awesome doctor! Very knowledgable"

October 24, 2014