Ratings for Dr. Angus Gardner

After having a terrible miscarriage, plus being a bad type one diabetic my pregnancys are high risk and thanks to him this pregnancy is great and the baby is doing amazing , he is one of the best that's for sure ! Also him & his staff treat you amazingly !

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

The man seems very friendly how ever I had to wait 3 hours in the ER waiting room to see him after I just found out I had a missed miscarriage. When I was getting treated he was always kind and compassionate about the loss I'm having but after the misoprostol tablets were inserted he just kind of left me to go through it. That was at 5pm when the cramps started and by 2AM I had woke up in a pool of blood in terrible pain and passing tissue. When I asked my overnight nurse for any medication she said oh the doctor didn't order any, so I had to pass my 12 week old baby naturally. After all the emotionally and physically scarring things that had occurred it turns out I needed a D&C anyway and he performed that surgery for me and I seem to be healing well. A knowledgable doctor but doesn't explain anything. Sent me home with "nothing inserted vaginally for 2 weeks and wait three full cycles before trying again"

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Second pregnancy being followed by Dr Gardner. Seems as if he always has time for me and I'm his only patient. Seems to care a great deal about my health and well being of my baby. I find dr Gardner to be friendly and professional. Dr Gardner always tells me after every appointment not to hesitate to contact him should I feel any issues arise with my health. I'm happy to ah e to caring my health as well as my baby and would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

After several miscarriages and a rough pregnancy, I have a healthy baby and I'm doing great. I am very greatful to Dr. Gardner!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Worst dr every!!! Had my tubes done just for it not to work! Had my tubes done because if I had a baby again I could died and the baby would of been very sick and have no life so we had to have a abortion when I called to ask if he could make the so the falt out said NO he wouldn't see me or send me for one! I had to call every where my self and fine numbers and drs and I'm RH- to and he is very mean it like he hates his job!

Submitted August 4, 2015

Had an emergency c-section and bled heavily for 8 weeks. Dr. Gardner just brushed me off and told me it was just "hormones" and wouldn't do any tests. He then proceeded to give me a birth control pill that I found out before taking, is not safe while breastfeeding (and he knew I was). I went and got a second opinion, found out when he did my section, he left placenta behind and my uterus couldn't close properly. The excessive bleeding caused my iron levels to drop very low as well as my hemoglobin. I also have to pay out quite a bit of money for prescriptions to help with my low breast milk supply which is caused by the retained placenta. I was starving my baby and I didn't know it! Very unprofessional. I understand that mistakes happen, but he just brushed me off like I didn't matter and wouldn't take the time to check things out.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

My daughter will be eight on June 11th .... I would not be alive today if it wasn't for Dr Gardner. My own doctor was not experienced for what I went through . He was called in to work on me . I have over hundred stiches and spent 6 days after birth in the hospital .

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I hate this doctor as a first time mother he had me scared to deliver my first son because of complications my son had a black eye from the clamps and his cord was cut before he was fully delivered I was so scared and when I asked if I had stitches he laughed I said how many and he said to many to count poor manners and very disrespectful to tell me I wouldn't be able to handle the pain of having a child.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

To concerned in cape Breton , I would like speak with you and your wife , I have experienced the exact same and your wife , how can we chat !

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

My girlfriend just had a baby that was delivered by Dr Gardner, the baby was fine, but he completely mangled the mother of my children. During the birth my girlfriend was torn and he did not stitch her properly. Apparently there was suppose to be FOUR stages(or layers) of stitching and he did TWO!! She is currently back in the hospital for surgery, 3 days after the birth, because her bowel movements were coming out of her privates!!! A new doctor examined her and found more than one finger sized hole between her r**t*m and vag**** wall, where her BMS were entering her vag***!! IT IS RIDICULOUS THAT THIS MAN IS ALLOWED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE! If we ever have more children I would rather oversee the birth myself than let this man around the people that I Love!!! Fr. Concerned in Cape Breton

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014