Ratings for Dr. Kim Lefevre

Dr. Lefevre clearly is the gold standard for a professional: He has impressed me with his quiet confidence in his office, allaying concerns I had over what i felt was a scary surgery. The result of his efforts to restore my health and free me from terrible pain is something I shall be forever grateful for. He is an exceptional Neurosurgeon and an example for all of those out there who call themselves professionals! Hats off to Dr. L.!!!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

While I agree with most your statements about Dr Lefevre, was it lost on everybody that his receptionist was wearing sweatpants and barefeet?! She is loud, obnoxious and shares her personal business with literally anyone who will listen. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

I have waited a few months to post. I have a semi-microdiscectomy done on my l5/s1 to relive sciatic pain. I lived with crippling sciatic pain for almost a year. I am 33 but was limping around like i was 98 and couldnt work, procreate, etc. After seeing him for the first time he quickly stated what needed to be done - albeit with almost no small talk or deacriptions whatsoever. Something I am told is just a part of his nature. A couple months later I finally got my surgery. Very confident man and you can see he is intelligent and calm. Went throuvh surgery and when I woke up the brutal pain was immediately gone from my leg and buttocks. I can after 2 months say with confidence that the surgery was a success. Do I wish I never had the surgery, well the only way to answer that is to say I wish I never herniated my disk in the first place. Not being able to escape that reality, surgery was my only option and Dr. Lefevre proved to be an excellent surgeon worthy of high high marks. I have a very small scar and my recovery has been excellent. I feel like I have another chance at life, even though its a life led less vigorously. After everything and all this time I can say with no dount that I highly recommend him. He is worth the wait. I am very grateful for his abilities, skills, and willingness to take on my case. We are very lucky to have him. I have referred him to friends because of my experience and stand behind it. A huge thank you to him and his team :)

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

BEST DOCTOR EVER, he is so good at his job and cares so much for his patients

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

I have had my surgery already cancelled twice now resulting in tens of thousands of dollars in lost income because of not being able to go back to work waiting for surgery, taking time off for surgery, planning and preparation time, and losing pre-planned post-op healing time by rescheduling surgeries. My surgery takes less than two hours. But its already taken over 4 months and two reschedulings and still counting. Last time he cancelled I was on the surgery bed awaiting anaesthesia. This is getting ridiculous. Our healthcare system is going to sh#$. Pain patients are treated like crack addicts even with degrees and professions and surgeons cant even make it to the hospital for surgery anymore. Probably missed the appointments for golf lessons. Im ready to puke.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

cant expect any better from our health system...patients are treated like an inconvenience.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

I had an MRI scan done, which showed an impingement, and inflamation of spinal cord. My fingers are numb, and I have pain in my hand, elbow, and shoulder. He said I came to the wrong doctor. He said I should go see an orthopedic surgeon. When I asked about my numb fingers he said that was the least of my problems, and then walked out. He is not a very informative doctor. No people skills. I would not go to him for surgery. I will get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

"Thank you" is not enough to describe my appreciation for everything what Dr. Lefevre (and his Team) did for me. I was extremly lucky to have an awesome, gifted and great surgeon, as he is, who is giving people the second chance of life. It was a pleasure meeting Dr Lefevre! A big thanks! My gratitude to his Team too, for their phenomenal and hard work! J.T. (surgery February, 13. Friday 7.45 am.)

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Thank you Dr. Lefevre for taking care of me! You are the best!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Amazing Doctor. He performed a spinal decompression and I am pain free after 5 years. He answered my questions and was very kind and caring. I recommend Dr. Leg ever.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015