Ratings for Dr. Kim Lefevre

BEST DOCTOR EVER, he is so good at his job and cares so much for his patients

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

I have had my surgery already cancelled twice now resulting in tens of thousands of dollars in lost income because of not being able to go back to work waiting for surgery, taking time off for surgery, planning and preparation time, and losing pre-planned post-op healing time by rescheduling surgeries. My surgery takes less than two hours. But its already taken over 4 months and two reschedulings and still counting. Last time he cancelled I was on the surgery bed awaiting anaesthesia. This is getting ridiculous. Our healthcare system is going to sh#$. Pain patients are treated like crack addicts even with degrees and professions and surgeons cant even make it to the hospital for surgery anymore. Probably missed the appointments for golf lessons. Im ready to puke.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

cant expect any better from our health system...patients are treated like an inconvenience.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

I had an MRI scan done, which showed an impingement, and inflamation of spinal cord. My fingers are numb, and I have pain in my hand, elbow, and shoulder. He said I came to the wrong doctor. He said I should go see an orthopedic surgeon. When I asked about my numb fingers he said that was the least of my problems, and then walked out. He is not a very informative doctor. No people skills. I would not go to him for surgery. I will get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

"Thank you" is not enough to describe my appreciation for everything what Dr. Lefevre (and his Team) did for me. I was extremly lucky to have an awesome, gifted and great surgeon, as he is, who is giving people the second chance of life. It was a pleasure meeting Dr Lefevre! A big thanks! My gratitude to his Team too, for their phenomenal and hard work! J.T. (surgery February, 13. Friday 7.45 am.)

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Thank you Dr. Lefevre for taking care of me! You are the best!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Amazing Doctor. He performed a spinal decompression and I am pain free after 5 years. He answered my questions and was very kind and caring. I recommend Dr. Leg ever.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

He is so the man it's not even possible to describe

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

This talanted doctor gave me a second chance of life--no greater gift could be given Thank-you

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I think that Dr. Lefevre may be a bit shy and does not make eye contact with the patient while in his office but instead concentrates on the xray/MRI to tell you from that, what your problem is and what he suggests would be the fix. I do feel though that once in the operating room he is a totally different man. I heard him tutoring a student, in the O.R., on how he was going to perform my operation and I was very impressed with his professional mannerism and patience. He visited me everyday in the hospital and I'm happy to report that I'm now at home mending from a spinal fusion. He answered all my questions and, yes....he did look me in the eyes while explaining it all to me. I am very pleased that he was my surgeon and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015