Ratings for Dr. Kim Lefevre

I had an MRI scan done, which showed an impingement, and inflamation of spinal cord. My fingers are numb, and I have pain in my hand, elbow, and shoulder. He said I came to the wrong doctor. He said I should go see an orthopedic surgeon. When I asked about my numb fingers he said that was the least of my problems, and then walked out. He is not a very informative doctor. No people skills. I would not go to him for surgery. I will get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

"Thank you" is not enough to describe my appreciation for everything what Dr. Lefevre (and his Team) did for me. I was extremly lucky to have an awesome, gifted and great surgeon, as he is, who is giving people the second chance of life. It was a pleasure meeting Dr Lefevre! A big thanks! My gratitude to his Team too, for their phenomenal and hard work! J.T. (surgery February, 13. Friday 7.45 am.)

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Thank you Dr. Lefevre for taking care of me! You are the best!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Amazing Doctor. He performed a spinal decompression and I am pain free after 5 years. He answered my questions and was very kind and caring. I recommend Dr. Leg ever.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

He is so the man it's not even possible to describe

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

This talanted doctor gave me a second chance of life--no greater gift could be given Thank-you

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I think that Dr. Lefevre may be a bit shy and does not make eye contact with the patient while in his office but instead concentrates on the xray/MRI to tell you from that, what your problem is and what he suggests would be the fix. I do feel though that once in the operating room he is a totally different man. I heard him tutoring a student, in the O.R., on how he was going to perform my operation and I was very impressed with his professional mannerism and patience. He visited me everyday in the hospital and I'm happy to report that I'm now at home mending from a spinal fusion. He answered all my questions and, yes....he did look me in the eyes while explaining it all to me. I am very pleased that he was my surgeon and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

This man did a spinal decompression surgery on my cervical spine. Due to brain stem pressure. I had on my Chiari malformation which is just a nice way of saying birth defect the way my skull developed. the surgery changed my life I no longer have headaches every morning and I can live a life of activity without misery. I am waiting for a second surgery to fix a herniated disc in my lower pelvic area. I have no worries I have total faith in Dr Lefevre. Thank You Sir!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I am so happy Dr. Lefevre was my surgeon. I have ten titanium rods in my spine. He did a marvellous job. The results to my health are amazing.When in hospital he visited every morning; he was kind, caring and friendly. I could not have asked for a better doctor or outcome. Thanks, Dr. Lefevre!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Don't know why all the reviews aren't good this man saved my life emergency Brain Surgery my wife took me to emergency an found out that night I had 2 Brain Abcces's and if I stayed that way for another day I was told my wife would come home to me dead so I owe everything to him and what he has done he gave me a new lease on life and ill never forget it !

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013