Dr. Kim Lefevre

5 1 4.0

You may also like

Rate Dr. Kim Lefevre

Dr. Kim Lefevre's Ratings

Thank you Dr. Lefevre for taking care of me!
You are the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2869618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Amazing Doctor. He performed a spinal decompression and I am pain free after 5 years. He answered my questions and was very kind and caring. I recommend Dr. Leg ever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2852930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

He is so the man it's not even possible to describe

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2840586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

This talanted doctor gave me a second chance of life--no greater gift could be given Thank-you

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2755350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I think that Dr. Lefevre may be a bit shy and does not make eye contact with the patient while in his office but instead concentrates on the xray/MRI to tell you from that, what your problem is and what he suggests would be the fix. I do feel though that once in the operating
room he is a totally different man. I heard him tutoring a student, in the O.R., on how he was going to perform my operation and I was very impressed with his professional mannerism and
patience. He visited me everyday in the hospital and I'm happy to report that I'm now at home mending from a spinal fusion. He answered all my questions and, yes....he did look me in
the eyes while explaining it all to me. I am very pleased that he was my surgeon and I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2741464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

This man did a spinal decompression surgery on my cervical spine. Due to brain stem pressure. I had on my Chiari malformation which is just a nice way of saying birth defect the way my skull developed. the surgery changed my life I no longer have headaches every morning and I can live a life of activity without misery. I am waiting for a second surgery to fix a herniated disc in my lower pelvic area. I have no worries I have total faith in Dr Lefevre. Thank You Sir!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2728265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

I am so happy Dr. Lefevre was my surgeon. I have ten titanium rods in my spine. He did a marvellous job. The results to my health are amazing.When in hospital he visited every morning; he was kind, caring and friendly. I could not have asked for a better doctor or outcome. Thanks, Dr. Lefevre!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2647346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Don't know why all the reviews aren't good this man saved my life emergency Brain Surgery my wife took me to emergency an found out that night I had 2 Brain Abcces's and if I stayed that way for another day I was told my wife would come home to me dead so I owe everything to him and what he has done he gave me a new lease on life and ill never forget it !

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1695329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2013

My mother had a fall that compress fractured a vertebrae and was determined to require stabilization. She is in a rural extended care facility and had to endure a long and uncomfortable ambulance trip to Kelowna just to see Dr. Lefevre for ten minutes and be sent back. Not his fault but we waited weeks for a surgery date and then he demanded she be sent to Kelowna again several days before surgery planned for February 14 2013. My mother does not do well in hospitals and was getting along well in the care home. It's now eight days later and she still has not had the surgery although it is supposed to happen tonight. It would have been much better to confirm a surgery date and leave her with her own bed, in her own room with her friends and familiar staff until then. This treatment is doing her harm.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1695328].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2013

Dr. Lefevre just completed an L5-S1 disc decrompression for me and the surgery went very smoothly. He made me feel comfortable before taking me into the O.R., explained (again) what he was going to do and asked if I had any questions. As others have mentioned, Dr. Lefevre can come across as unfriendly but I truly believe he cares about his patients and I was quite pleased with his high level of knowledge and passion for his job. When I first read Dr. Lefevre's reviews, I was a bit nervous and looked into surgeons in the private sector. In short, the surgeon I saw privately was much more friendly and gave more details on the surgery; however, the private surgeon witheld information about the risks associated with the surgery and the private centre postponed my surgery date several times due to an error on their part. In the end, I chose Dr. Lefevre because he had been completely honest and I was also told by several physicians that Dr. Lefevre is an "excellent surgeon".

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1695327].votes_count ]]