Ratings for Dr. Josephine Smith

amazing doctor she is caring and not quick to just push pills very knowledgeable and advocates properly for the patient

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Dr Smith has been our family doctor for almost 20 years she is ONE OF THE BEST

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Been going here for a very long time. Very passionate and makes me feel comfortable. Never feel like any problem is too small to go in for a check-up!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I love Dr. Smith! She makes my visits very comfortable and is great with my kids as well. I travel from Jarvis and she is well worth the drive!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

i remember my mother, who has long passed, talk about doctors from the "old" days. Well...Dr Smith is a "throw back" from the old days because she just does things that doctors don't do today such as a call at home!!????>>WOW! what Dr. does that today!!! The best doctor i have ever come across> AND they don't make them like her anymore>> well so i have heard :>))) Thank you for being the great doctor you are!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

She is the best most compassionate Doctor you could ever find

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

I really like Dr. Smith for her emotional support. I have an issue though. When I have a health issue, she will run a test. But when that test comes negetive or nothing out of the ordinary, she doesnt follow through to find another solution to the problem. I leave very upset sometimes...

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

I find that Dr. Smith not only has the education and experience behind her title, but also the heart. She is a very warm and caring woman. I wouldn't want any other doctor.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2009

Very friendly and she makes my visit to the doctors office a very pleasant experience. I would highly recommend her

flag | Submitted January 27, 2009

doctor smith has been my doctor for aslong as i can remeber. She is my childrens doctor and they love her. She is always listoning and asking questions. After trips to emerge she phones to see how we are. My son was ill with fevers she did all she could. to get him in to see other doctors. She goes out of her way to make you feel comfortable. She even remebers who my family members are. my nana, mom, dad ,grandfather, 2 children husband, brother all see her she seems to ask how they are if she hasnt seen them . THANKS TO HER FOR AL THE HEALTHY YEARS

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009