You may also like

I met Dr. La Berge in 2013 when she happened to be the Dr on call to perform an emergency surgery due to my Ectopic pregnancy. She is very knowledgeable, calm, positive, and reassuring , and I have total trust in her advise. Her staff (Cathy) are amazing and super helpful.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

love dr la berge, so sweet and helpful. she is in kelowna.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Loved her! She was very thorough and professional (and kind) in answering all my questions, my surgery went better than originally anticipated, as she was able to shrink my fibroids before surgery, and avoid a nasty vertical scar!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

I was impressed with Dr. La Berge as she was correct about her diagnosis about a fibroid in my uterus. Even after an MRI doctors at UBC did not know what it was but when they operated they found what she diagnosed was the issue. I appreciate her promptness in regards to referring me to other professionals for a second opinion and then the follow up after surgery also indicated the continued care. She was thorough, concerned and thoughtful.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

She made my wife feel so comfortable and was very caring.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr. Shelley La Berge's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I met Dr. La Berge in 2013 when she happened to be the Dr on call to perform an emergency surgery due to my Ectopic pregnancy. She is very knowledgeable, calm,..."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "love dr la berge, so sweet and helpful. she is in kelowna. "

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best dr. I've ever had. She is positive and supportive and calming. I trust her fully. "

December 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr Laberge due to my cancer she got right onto set up for surgery in van i go to her for follow ups shes great i would highly recommend her."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Loved her! She was very thorough and professional (and kind) in answering all my questions, my surgery went better than originally anticipated, as she was able..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Loved her! She is very professional and made me feel so comfortable, and the surgery turned out 10x better than I expected! "

June 27, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V1P1" to "V1Y 6T8". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 3-1131 Lawson Ave". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12507630640".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great gal. Very to the point while never making you feel rushed. Love the office too!"

April 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was impressed with Dr. La Berge as she was correct about her diagnosis about a fibroid in my uterus. Even after an MRI doctors at UBC did not know what it wa..."

March 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She made my wife feel so comfortable and was very caring."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "So glad I went to her. We had a great chat and she had a lot of helpful information to help me make an informed decision about my care. Thanks!"

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing!! At 37 weeks pregnant, my husband and I were moving to Vancouver and she worked so hard to get us a doctor here in Vancouver, we couldn't be more appre..."

September 20, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Compassionate doctor. Makes you feel so comfortable"

September 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very professional and knowledgable. She is amazing!"

September 8, 2014