Ratings for Dr. Raed Azer

He the worst doctor in Cape Breton, anyone I know that seen him will never go back. My wife has a chronic disease and the way he treated her was disgraceful. He a quack, he believes everyone is faking it, even a 60 year old woman. I filed a complaint against him with the Collage of Physicians, and I encourage those of you who had the similar issues to do the same.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

He is an Excellent Doctor ,he has always been there for me and my family for years ,he has gone above and beyond helping us

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

Excellent Doctor. He has earned my complete trust over the years.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Love this doctor and his staff, very informative and punctual and love his secretary as she is very caring along with the Dr.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

Dr. Azer takes his time with me, my husband, and our grand daughter. He listens well and explains things very clearly.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

great with appointments and very attentive but hope you love the bloodwork

flag | Submitted July 24, 2011

Dr Azer gave me my life back. I am a chronic pain patient, he took the time with me to try everything until I could live a normal life with minimal pain. He stays up to date on what is new in the treatment of chronic pain by attending seminars. He is a Blessing and I pray he never leaves our town.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

most horriblest dr. i have ever met! he misdiagnosed my kidney stones has being plogged with stool instead. for for 2 mnths i had to go from the regional in sydney to glace bay hospital and to new waterford hopspital. had to see 14 docs altogether until 1 day my sis came with my and explained the history of stones in our family. i had kidney stones you exuse for a dr!!!!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2009

The type of doctor that you can't help but like because he takes the time to listen to you. He does not pass judgement. He is very knowledgable. His office manager is very efficent, curtious and respectful of all of the patients in his practice.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Very friendly and knowledgeable in all fields,prompt service and answers all questions without rushing

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009