Ratings for Dr. Raed Azer

Lied to my girlfriend, who is a veteran on permanent disablility, to get her "switch" her medication she has been on for over 10 years, prescribes a 2 day prescription of her new meds then refused to refill it. He doesn't know what he's doing and is cruel and reckless. My girlfriend is in emergency right now trying to talk to a real doctor with the full support of the pain clinic nurse and her pharmacist. She is going to go through severe withdrawals and he doesn't even care. Avoid Dr. Azeri at all costs... you will regret taking any kind of medical advice from him! He is a liar plan and simple!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

As a client of Palliative Care, this Dr. is the worse. I am suffering desperately and he "forgot" to make a crucial referral 1 year ago, leaving me high and dry, very sick and now Palliative Care wants to cover his butt. Be a man, call me!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

My mother had a heart attack and no one ever called her with the results. It wasnt until 8 weeks later she went for my medicine refill and asked about the results. when he mentioned "oh yea i forgot, hold on let me check, oh mam, i have bad news, are you ready? you've had a heart attack" my mother was SHOCKED that noone had called her to inform her as so am I....

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

He the worst doctor in Cape Breton, anyone I know that seen him will never go back. My wife has a chronic disease and the way he treated her was disgraceful. He a quack, he believes everyone is faking it, even a 60 year old woman. I filed a complaint against him with the Collage of Physicians, and I encourage those of you who had the similar issues to do the same.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

He is an Excellent Doctor ,he has always been there for me and my family for years ,he has gone above and beyond helping us

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

Excellent Doctor. He has earned my complete trust over the years.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Love this doctor and his staff, very informative and punctual and love his secretary as she is very caring along with the Dr.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

Dr. Azer takes his time with me, my husband, and our grand daughter. He listens well and explains things very clearly.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

great with appointments and very attentive but hope you love the bloodwork

flag | Submitted July 24, 2011

Dr Azer gave me my life back. I am a chronic pain patient, he took the time with me to try everything until I could live a normal life with minimal pain. He stays up to date on what is new in the treatment of chronic pain by attending seminars. He is a Blessing and I pray he never leaves our town.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011