Dr. Richard Langley

5 1 3.6

You may also like

Rate Dr. Richard Langley

Dr. Richard Langley's Ratings

Waited over an hour for every appointment I had with Dr. Langley. Seen him for over 2 years for a simple problem which hasn't been cured. My last appointment was cancelled by his office and the next available appointment isn't for another 7 months! Every time I dealt with his secretary she has been very rude.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2867686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

If your looking for a punctual physician Dr. Langley is not going to impress you there. However if you need the care of one of the Top Dermatologists in Canada & arguably North America, then get in to see him ASAP. Yes his attention to time is not great however if you have an issue that falls under his expertise you could not be in better hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2853362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

fast ,listened, did a biopsy, found cancer found a solution

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2783108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Extremely poor, never in his office always on vacation, staff is very poor and unhelpful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2780326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

very knowlegable, great manner and very nice man, my wife had an appointment with him and when she was done she asked if he could look at something on my face, I did not have an appointment and he said sure, he looked at my face and told me what was wrong and made another appointment for treatment. very nice doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2686976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2015

Unfriendly staff, he is very pompous and his entire demeanor is patronizing. This man truly does not care about his patients and is not emphatic towards their issues.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2535489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2014

The first dermatologist that didn't try to sell me something with fast talk, gimmicks and promises of clear skin. After spending close to 10 THOUSAND DOLLARS over 8 years on lasers, peels and other nonsense with other dermatologists, Dr. Langley sat me down, listened to me speak, reviewed my history, reviewed information sent by my doctor and then prescribed me something that works - THANK YOU DR. LANGLEY! ! Professional, friendly and doesn't mess around trying to sell you cr@p you dont need.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

Great guy, good bedside manner, very thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2500073].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

I went to see dr Langley after determining that I am suffering from TSW or topical steroid withdrawal. He refused to consider such a prospect saying there is no evidence that steroids cause addiction. I am living evidence. He then gave me a prescription for a cream called Protopic as I refused anymore steroids which he wanted to give me. I put the cream on last night and my skin has been on fire ever since. Doctors like this we do not need. What ever happened to the open, scientific and curious mind? I asked him to write down a website where he could get a ton of info on this problem but he was not interested. I wish he was wearing my skin right now. Quack!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2453363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

dr.Langley is very knowledgeable, he has good compassion and understanding for melanoma. Would definitely recommend him as a premier skin doctor. I've had 5 different dermatologists and he is far and away the best I've had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1695960].votes_count ]]