Ratings for Dr. Richard Langley

I saw this review today and fully agree so I will re present it: Dr Richard Langley is a nice, down to earth physician, he answers questions with clarity. He is very "quick" with his exams, which sometimes feel dismissive. However, his receptionist is incredibly dismissive and unhelpful. The phone lines are always busy or never work (disconnect you when you press option #2), so you literally have to spend and hour or more trying to get through, and once through, have to insist on a follow-up appointment instead of being referred back to GP, and waiting another 2-3 years to see him. This ia unacceptable with patients who has had skin cancer, in my opinion.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Langley by another dermatologist and had heard lots of good things about him. His office has no parking, so it's sometimes hard to find parking around the building that isn't too far away. The waiting room is really crowded as he shares the building with two other doctors practicing, so patience will be a virtue here. In the winter time the building is really warm so I'd suggest you bring a bottle of water. Dr. Langley was very understanding and helpful with me. He explained and answered many of the questions my Mother and I had about my skin condition. He is open to alternative treatments and encouraging towards you researching your own treatments and conditions. We didn't feel rushed and we didn't feel like he didn't do his alsolute best to help me. Will be continually seeing him as I battle my skin condition and I feel as though he will be in corner fighting with me.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

I have seen him multiple times and he has been very helpful, and explained things to me in 'normal' language. I find him to be very thorough with a good 'bedside' manner.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

This guy knows his stuff. Well worth the aggravation you may experience with wait times etc. Fixed my problem of 8 yrs in about 8 min. Would go back in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Dr. Langley is great, However, trying to make an appointment has turned out to be an issue. I have spent hours on the phone calling, and calling again dialing 902-425-8038 and then #2 for receptionist only to get a busy signal over and over again. It's really hard to make an appointment when you can reach anybody or leave a message. The scheduling is terrible and his staff in the past has been rude.

Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr. Richard is extremely professional. He took the time to explain the treatment and so far is working very well. His staff is friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Staff were great, the waiting period was short. Dr. Langley was thorough, did not rush through information and was easy to chat with about my concerns and what to monitor for in the future.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Short waiting period. Staff very courteous and friendly

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Overall great Dr if u need things looked after only problem is the parking need a little more space

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016