Ratings for Dr. Bonnie Chandler

Goes above and beyond the call of duty. So pleased to have her looking after me and my family.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Dr. Chandler is an excellent dentist. I rarely rate doctors, but felt I had to this time. She is very patient and professional. We had 4 other dentists before her and this time we are very happy.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. Bonnie was recommended to me by my then chiropractor and her childhood friend and I haven't looked back. She and her staff are kind, respectful and empathic. I've always had a fear of dentists due to a childhood experience but Dr. Bonnie has subdued that fear for good.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Bonnie is kind, communicative and willing to go the extra mile for her patients. When I left Toronto, one of the most difficult things was leaving Bonnie as my dentist. She is professional and a great dentist. She is leading edge and keeps up to date on the latest dental techniques. I have never since had the confidence I had with Bonnie.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

Bonnie has been our family dentist for over 20 yrs. I have nothing but praise for her work. Her willingness to accomodate us in dental emergencies has been appreciated. And although it's hard for a non-clinical person to judge, her technical skills seem beyond reproach.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Bonnie is a FABULOUS CARING dentist. I recommend her very highly.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Gentle, efficient, warm friendly both Dr. Chandler and her staff. Outstanding practice.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

They used to be unbelievable. Dr Chandler was the best dentist I encountered. Empathetic, kind, thorough. Over the past 18 months, that has all gone downhill. Seems like she is always on vacation and she has random dentists (who aren't thorough or friendly) working or, on occasion, zero dentists at all.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Chandler's for many years. Dr. Chandler and her staff are extremely knowledgable, friendly, gentle and curteous. They have always been able to answer all of my questions with patience and in detail. I have NEVER had to wait. I would recommend her office to anyone and everyone!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Chandler's for many years and I have never had to wait. She is punctual, explains everything in detail and is gentle as well. I would never leave her practice.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2009