Ratings for Dr. Akira Sugimoto

It's been years since I've been to see Dr Sugimoto and he's still the standard I hold all drs too to this day. He came into my life at a time when everything was so very very terrifying. No one knew what was wrong with me. He answered all our questions, took time to calm us, and was so wonderful with my aftercare. I still.wish there were words to thank him.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2018

Super care, excellent doctor. He has vast experience and has trained the majority of physicians younger than him. We live an hour from London, he was able to book supportive appointments with very short notice at our local cancer centre just because of his vast personal connections. We are thankful he was able to take our case.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

A truly caring doctor. Worth the 2 hour drive from Windsor.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Amazing Doctor!!My Mother thought he was wonderful and so did all her children. Made her feel very comfortable with the surgery during the consult. Very caring and genuine Doctor, explanations were made very clear and easy to understand....5 star plus for this Surgeon! Truly one of the best!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

Honest and very skilled surgeon. He renewed my confidence that there are good people who are also specialists in London Ontario

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

Great bedside manner. Informative and knowledgable. Took his time and answered all questions. One of the best physicians I have interacted with.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Took the EXTRA time to answer ALL questions I had and even drew a diagram to help me understand all my options

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Highly Recommend. Did my surgery in Oct. He was worth the 2 hr Drive I am glad my Doctor here referred me to him. He is the best.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Excellent in everyway Highly recommend he is best of the best

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

It has literally been over 20 years since I have come across a doctor THIS good (and I have seen a lot of doctors in my life since I was "born sick"). This was the first time I had to see an oncologist so I was nervous. He took the time to answer all my questions and explained very thoroughly my situation and my options. He did not push me either way but gave me all the information so that I could make a very informed decision. I would recommend him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017