Ratings for Dr. Ronald Harebottle

Visiting the area and ended up having a miscarriage and it was my second one. ER doctor called him to do a D&C procedure but what was so wonderful is his gentle and kind manner - he explained it is not always known why it happens and then with much knowledge advised what I needed so I could succeed in my next pregnancy and in less than a year I gave birth in Ottawa to a little girl. Thank you Dr. Harebottle. Professional and Knowledgeable and wonderful Doctor All the way around.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Seriously the best doctor! I plan to schedule my next birth around his vacation time just so I can have him there!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Great Doctor, he delivered both my children and I never had to worry about anything. He took care of be me before and during and after each child! Highly recommend him

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

When I had my children, I thoroughly felt I was in the best hands!!!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr.Harebottle delivered my son... he was nothing short of AMAZING... it was my first baby and I ran into highblood pressure problems, so I had to be induced! ... He was great! :)

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

He ruined me butchered by the knife...he put mesh packing in me made me take it out myself...which was badly infected he wasn't suppose to do that said a smarter Dr...I was icilated in the hospital for five days and now I have severe scare tissue and chronic pain that won't go away...his words were when called to his action that he messed up..."well we are not here to blame what's do is done" jerkoff

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

I had the pleasure of having Dr. H for both my pregnancies, and worked with him over the years as a birth Doula for other families. He is warm and friendly and very knowledgeable. One thing that bothers me is the convenience factor for c-secctions and inductions. Too many done, far too often!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Dr. Harebottle was my doctor these past three weeks since my sub total hysterectomy of October 15th, 2014. I found him to be very warm and kind, takes the time to actually listen to you as a patient, gives long and detailed explanations to the procedure so I no my husband would not have to feel uncertain or in the dark.. We were, my husband and I very pleased with him and my husband said he had never met a doctor so nice and kind. Was always available after the surgery on a moment's notice.. I would definitely recommend him to anyone pondering a hysterectomy. To us, he is the best doctor in the world.. Wish there were more like him. Would also like to mention that the staff on 2 east was the best staff in the world also. Everyone was so attentive and caring. They were by my bedside at a wink of an eye. Monitored my progress very closely and offered assistance when needed. Very kind and generous people on that floor. Congratulation!!! You guys and gals are the best of the best!! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the wonderful care!! You all made the difference in my recover.... GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!! Joyce & Pat Tucker Miramichi, NB

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Dr.Harebottle became my doctor after my own doctor went on vacation. He never rushed my husband and I, always took time to answer our questions, was in twice a day to check on me and baby and when the time came to take baby out he could't be more wonderful. Felt 100% safe with him. He's very hands on I found, smart, soft spoken and very down to earth. My next child I will be going to him from the beginning.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Dr Harebottle likes to cut. He's great if you want a c section. He will induce people and schedule sections around his vacation time so things happen the way HE wants. I would not recommend him at all.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014