Ratings for Dr. Sean Christie

Dr Christie has a great bedside manner and helped my daughter move forward after an accident that put her in a halo for 3 months. He and his team are top notch.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

The best Neurosurgeon in Halifax - hands down. The problems I getting into surgery where that of the health problems in NS. Dr. Christie is a very professional, confident, capable and extremely knowledgeable... wouldn't settle for anyone else.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Very confident in his abilities! I was paralyzed and now I'm not thanks to Christie! ❤ thank you forever

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

very pleasant and helpful in all ways make you fell comfortable

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr. Christie secured my broken spine in October 2013. After surgery I had complications that landed me in ICU for several weeks Dr Christie went out of his way to get me back to health. I will forever be indebted to this great surgeon !

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

DR CRISTIE DID A FINNOMINABLE JOB WITH THE C4,C5 ANTERIOR

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

This guy needs an attitude adjustment. Don't know if he's going through personal problems or what but needs to learn some interpersonal skills and be accountable to his patients.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

I went to him in 2004 and am still in pain from my back.He said there was nothing he could do,but contacted other doctors and they said it should have been fixed years ago.So for 11 have been a hermit,can't sit,stand or walk without lots of pain.I can't believe any doctor would let anyone suffer that long.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

An amazing doctor so happy he was the only who cut my grandfather open

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

Dr Christie is a terrific surgeon. Other than having a hard time getting hold of his office., eventually the secretary answers, my experience was wonderful Dr Christie took the time to explain everything and take care of my nerves. I was only in hospital three days but he was there twice a day to make sure I was ok. I recommend dr Christie to anyone requiring neurosurgery

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014