Dr. Sean Christie

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sean Christie

DR CRISTIE DID A FINNOMINABLE JOB WITH THE C4,C5 ANTERIOR

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

This guy needs an attitude adjustment. Don't know if he's going through personal problems or what but needs to learn some interpersonal skills and be accountable to his patients.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

I went to him in 2004 and am still in pain from my back.He said there was nothing he could do,but contacted other doctors and they said it should have been fixed years ago.So for 11 have been a hermit,can't sit,stand or walk without lots of pain.I can't believe any doctor would let anyone suffer that long.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

An amazing doctor so happy he was the only who cut my grandfather open

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

Dr Christie is a terrific surgeon. Other than having a hard time getting hold of his office., eventually the secretary answers, my experience was wonderful Dr Christie took the time to explain everything and take care of my nerves. I was only in hospital three days but he was there twice a day to make sure I was ok. I recommend dr Christie to anyone requiring neurosurgery

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

The best doctor!!!!! Because of him my son is alive and walking ! He give a miracle to our family. Thanks dr Christie and God Bless you!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

Had a consult sent to him in January of 2013 for my 26 year old son for debilitating back pain for over 1 year. No response yet!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

My husband was referred to Dr. Christie for a surgery he needs on his neck. I can tell you that he was not the first doctor we seen but I can tell you that I am so glad that he will be the one to operate on my husband. At the consultation we felt as though we were the only one had to see that day even though he had a waiting room full of people. He spent a hour and twenty minutes with us and explained everything to us I great detail. After leaving his office felt like my husband was in great hands. The uneasiness I felt after the first doctor we seen was quickly replaced with a feeling of relief that we were lucky enough to be referred to Dr. Christie. He is now scheduled for surgery on his C3-4, C4-5, and C5-6 discs (big surgery) and I feel very confident in Dr. Christie's abilities. Surgery is to take place in May so I will let you know how it turns out!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

I have been waiting for an appointment to see him since July 2011 .. yes 2011!! We are now in 2013 & I have not heard from his office yet .... Will I have to be cripple before he sees me??

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Dr. Sean Christie's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR CRISTIE DID A FINNOMINABLE JOB WITH THE C4,C5 ANTERIOR "

December 22, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "This guy needs an attitude adjustment. Don't know if he's going through personal problems or what but needs to learn some interpersonal skills and be accountabl..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I went to him in 2004 and am still in pain from my back.He said there was nothing he could do,but contacted other doctors and they said it should have been fixe..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An amazing doctor so happy he was the only who cut my grandfather open"

February 15, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Christie is a terrific surgeon. Other than having a hard time getting hold of his office., eventually the secretary answers, my experience was wonderful ..."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had surgery by Dr. Christie in June. I was unable to walk for over a year. I am back walking long distances. Wonderful surgeon."

November 3, 2014