Ratings for Dr. Mary Robertson

Mary (not Dr since she does not deserve the title, nor respect associated with that title) graduated from clown college with a master degree in clowning. Complete CLOWN

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

I love her! I have been her patient for 20 years! She has always made time to listen to my concerns. She delivered both of my girls and is always joyed to see them! She has tried numerous times to encourage my husband to take care of his health. I will be sad when she retires!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I am surprises that she is still allowed to practice! Zero bedside manner and zero clinical skills!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

One word for "Doctor" Robertson-COW!! The fact that this so called doctor can still keep her degree is a scary thing. Search medical appeal board... I went there with a pain in my bottom area, she told me it was cancer of the bottom, but it turned out to be hemorrhoids! Time to retire Dr Loon!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I just called to get information and I was told that they wouldn't talk to me and hung up!!... Brutal!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

She is a quack! She has lot all her marbles. She needs to retire. Anyone know a good doctor. Please recommend me.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

She is a one woman show. No receptionist, but seems to manage on most days. Takes the time to listen to what you are saying, and is concerned enough to call you and check on how you are doing. Rare service these days. I am very lucky to have her as my physician.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr. Robertson is okay when another doctor is not available, Her MOA is absolutes RUDE.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

3 generations of my family are patients of hers. She is amazing. She takes the time to get to know your history both medical and personal. She has always followed things up to a conclusion. She has even called the house to check on my aging parents when they have been extremely ill. I find her to be compassionate, will informed and professional. I have to wonder about these negative reviews that I have read… might they be different if they had to sign their name and take ownership of their nasty words?

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Incredibly rude. Tells off her staff in front of patients and has no shame in being a condescending cow towards anyone no matter what the context is. Google "Mary Robertson medical appeal board" - she's literally been put in front of the board for being the way she is.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015