Ratings for Dr. Mary Robertson

She has been our family doctor for the past few years and is now the family doctor to our little baby boy. She is very caring and even came to visit me in the hospital when I was having complications after giving birth. She will do a thorough family history with you and is quick to order up and tests or referrals to specialist should they be needed. She is extremely smart, holding both a law degree and medical degree, but all that being said she is a bit odd. If you want a dry, boring doctor than she is not for you. If you want a knowledgeable doctor who communicates in a unique manner, who has a sense of humour then she's great. She isnt terribly punctual, but it's actually a good thing because she takes time to talk to people. She was really kind and talked to me for about an hour when my mom passed away. I didn't feel rushed or pressured to keep the appointment short. Judging by these reviews, she is definitely not for everyone, but we've had nothing but a positive experience with her and her receptionist Barb.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

The receptionist is the rudest lady I've ever had to dealings with. She hung up on me twice when I simply asked for the office fax number. She had the audacity to yell at me over the phone. I'm appalled.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

I think she is great! She tell it like it is and never candy coats it. If you want a doctor to tell you what "you" want to hear and not the way it "really" is...she's not for you. Sometimes the truth means you have to take ownership, change your lifestyle and work hard. She serves up the truth and has little time for those who can't take it.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Dismissive, does not communicate well and is condescending.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

I had very bad experience with this doctor. Unhelpful. Rude. UnProfessional.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

Unprofessional, rude, uncooperative, hung up on me multiple times.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

receptionist is the rudest person I have ever come across

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

I love Dr. Robertson. She is very bright, and does an Amazing job both diagnosing and referring when necessary. A real treasure in the overburdened medical system

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Dr Mary Robertson is a horrendous cow of a woman who no one should be subjected to speaking to nevermind receiving medical care from. She is disgustingly rude and unprofessional. If you have an interaction with her of any kind be prepared to be screamed at, sworn at and talked over. Whoever allowed this woman to practice medicine should be put in jail for subjecting patients to her abuse.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

No staff (cause no-one will work for her) Old/out dated equipment Clutter everywhere Very Rude or Abrupt Her nickname suits her.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018