Ratings for Dr. Mary Robertson

For me and my family of 3 generations, Dr. Mary Robertson is our well- loved MD who tells it like it is and goes to bat for her patients. With her background as a lawyer and ongoing medical practice, Dr. Mary is well equipped to asses a situation and choose an appropriate response. She has definitely toned down her quick responses, which people could have found rude if they are unaware of the multitude of stressors that all MD encounter in their practices, or if they were self-centered enough to expect far more time than their situation warranted. Her job is NOT to please everyone. Rather it is to triage, diagnose, refer and treat which takes an immense amount of energy, focus, dedication and courage. She has these qualities and more. That being said, Dr. Mary Robertson is human and as such does have foibles. However, she will give patients what they actually need which may not be what they want. So when you choose her, know that she is a doctor for the people in the true sense of Doktor which means teacher. I have been a witness to her evolvement and fully commend her as she has morphed throughout the years into, in my books, an amazing modern Doktor.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2018

I think the other reviews speak for themselves. There is a plethora of caring physicians out there and she doesn’t even come close making the cut. If I could rate her 0 stars I would.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

Dr Robertson is the best I have been to in years. Thorough caring knowledgeable. Dr helped bring my third son into this world. I think Dr Mary is the best in the medical profession

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

Please get help if you cant run the front end properly. RUDE!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

Worst healthcare professional ever. My expectation of medical care is knowledgeable and empathetic care provider. She is the the opposite of both. So unbelievably rude, I felt belittled and insulted.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

She has been our family doctor for the past few years and is now the family doctor to our little baby boy. She is very caring and even came to visit me in the hospital when I was having complications after giving birth. She will do a thorough family history with you and is quick to order up and tests or referrals to specialist should they be needed. She is extremely smart, holding both a law degree and medical degree, but all that being said she is a bit odd. If you want a dry, boring doctor than she is not for you. If you want a knowledgeable doctor who communicates in a unique manner, who has a sense of humour then she's great. She isnt terribly punctual, but it's actually a good thing because she takes time to talk to people. She was really kind and talked to me for about an hour when my mom passed away. I didn't feel rushed or pressured to keep the appointment short. Judging by these reviews, she is definitely not for everyone, but we've had nothing but a positive experience with her and her receptionist Barb.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

The receptionist is the rudest lady I've ever had to dealings with. She hung up on me twice when I simply asked for the office fax number. She had the audacity to yell at me over the phone. I'm appalled.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

I think she is great! She tell it like it is and never candy coats it. If you want a doctor to tell you what "you" want to hear and not the way it "really" is...she's not for you. Sometimes the truth means you have to take ownership, change your lifestyle and work hard. She serves up the truth and has little time for those who can't take it.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Dismissive, does not communicate well and is condescending.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

I had very bad experience with this doctor. Unhelpful. Rude. UnProfessional.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018