Ratings for Dr. Mary Robertson

Dr Mary Robertson is a horrendous cow of a woman who no one should be subjected to speaking to nevermind receiving medical care from. She is disgustingly rude and unprofessional. If you have an interaction with her of any kind be prepared to be screamed at, sworn at and talked over. Whoever allowed this woman to practice medicine should be put in jail for subjecting patients to her abuse.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

No staff (cause no-one will work for her) Old/out dated equipment Clutter everywhere Very Rude or Abrupt Her nickname suits her.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

100% listen to the negative reviews and do not use this doctor!!! They are so many other fish in the sea, she is rude, and does not have the interest of her patients in mind. Do yourself a favour and do not go to this doctor!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Mary (not Dr since she does not deserve the title, nor respect associated with that title) graduated from clown college with a master degree in clowning. Complete CLOWN

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

I love her! I have been her patient for 20 years! She has always made time to listen to my concerns. She delivered both of my girls and is always joyed to see them! She has tried numerous times to encourage my husband to take care of his health. I will be sad when she retires!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I am surprises that she is still allowed to practice! Zero bedside manner and zero clinical skills!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

One word for "Doctor" Robertson-COW!! The fact that this so called doctor can still keep her degree is a scary thing. Search medical appeal board... I went there with a pain in my bottom area, she told me it was cancer of the bottom, but it turned out to be hemorrhoids! Time to retire Dr Loon!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I just called to get information and I was told that they wouldn't talk to me and hung up!!... Brutal!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

She is a quack! She has lot all her marbles. She needs to retire. Anyone know a good doctor. Please recommend me.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

She is a one woman show. No receptionist, but seems to manage on most days. Takes the time to listen to what you are saying, and is concerned enough to call you and check on how you are doing. Rare service these days. I am very lucky to have her as my physician.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017