Ratings for Dr. Paul Julius Warbeck

I have far too much to say about Dr.Warbeck. Where to begin? Well he began in Sturgeon Falls in around 2003, as an Emergency room Dr. I was a mess, in the hospital everyday of my life because my head would pound so bad I couldn't function. I was a grown man who cried 3 times a day in the most of my life. Sturgeon Doctors did nothing, Nothing...They thought I was looking for a high. Not 1 doctor figured out that I was in that emergency room for 4-6 hours a day everyday. Dr Warbeck began to see that my visits were habitual and realised that something was really wrong. He sent me for a CT scan, MRI to ENT specialists and Neurologists, He treated me for what I was Diagnosed for....Chronic Daily Headaches. He helped me physically, mentally and to become a better person. When he left I missed him dearly, he was like a friend to me. Because of his help I was able to get pain under control, raise my son as a single father, and to Graduate University with a Doctorate in Divinity. Dr warbeck is a great man and the greatest Dr. I have ever known. Thank you Dr Warbeck

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

He's a wonderful man and an excellent doctor, one of the few I've met here in the NW who does his job properly.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr. Paul J. Warbeck, The BEST Most EFFICIENT And EFFECTIVE Doctor In Northwestern B.C.! He Is A LISTENING Ear-With-Action POSITIVE. And He Even PRESCRIBES Medication For PAIN As NEEDED, TO HELP YOU GET THROUGH THE NIGHT!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Is this the same FP who prescribed enormous quantities of oxycocet, oxycodone addicting patients to narcotic?

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

I Have as my doctor now. I must say wow! This guy is awsome

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

An exceptional doctor that treats you like a person not a number. I had suffered with a medical problem for over 9 years & had seen many doctors during that time. None could figure it out. I saw Dr. Warbeck for this same ailment & the first time he figured it out. All the pain & suffering I had for 9 years was gone within a week of him diagnosing me. AWESOME Dr. I wish he hadn't have moved away. In over 30 years this is the best Dr I have ever had!!!!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

Great Doctor. Surprised to meet such a knowledgeable person in the middle of nowhere. Takes the time to listen and doesn't treat his job like an assembly line...

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

If this is the same Dr.Warbeck who was in Terrace and went to the QCI, he is absolutely without a doubt the BEST Dr I have EVER seen. Always listened, always attentive, always thorough and just a good human being. Wherever he is now I wish him well and I wish he was back as a Dr in my community!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Nipigon ON is so lucky to have this dr. He is by far the only capible dr here. I would not see anyone else. He is the only dr to acknowledge my uncommon condition when other drs will not. He even researches for any new info! Ive seen a lot of drs and he is by far the best. He gives you lots of info, will answer all questions and wont leave the appointment until you have asked all your questions and are satisfied. He explaines everything in an easy to understand mannor, he's funny and very easy to talk to. He also will discuss alternative remidies but will perscribe the medications you need, even if they are a narcotic, etc. I need to be on narcotics, but most drs wont prescribe them to me because i am young. I am so thankful for dr warbeck, and I hope he never leaves nipigon!!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

I agree to one other comment, if this is Dr Warbeck who was in Masset, BC- You were an AWSOME Doctor! Saw me through my second pregnancy, involved my then two year old in all the appointments making her feel special, and was again awsome for the delivery of my second daughter. Also FANTASTIC at treating my husband, who Dr Warbeck recognized had Bells Palsy, and treated with the most current medicines etc he had just learned about at a seminar. He was an excellent Dr to have in our hospital/communities, is still talked about today, as being missed, after seven years.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2009