Ratings for Dr. Perry Kimelman

I went to his clinic twice, and am sorry to say I was not impressed. The hygienist I saw was decent. But some of Dr. Perry's jokes, cursing in front of patients (including the F-word), and controversial dentistry practices (e.g., using Reiki-like methods) made me quite uncomfortable, and I'll leave it at that. Seems like a nice and well-experienced guy, just not the dentist for me.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Is the best dentist that I've ever been to. Been going there for almost 20 years

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I've been seeing Perry for 20 years and he and his staff are very caring and considerate and I absolutely know that he is sensitive to my overall wellness and health not just my teeth. Would not go anywhere else - they are the best!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Best dentist I've ever had work on me. He's pretty much the only reason I actually see a dentist regularity. I would recommend him to anyone, any time. And to round it all out, he also has a great group of people working with him.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

dr p kimelman and his staff are top notch awesome. wonderful caring dentist and pain free. i reccomend him to all. he gave me a new smile and renewed confidence in myself.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

I have seen a lot of dentist in my life, I wasn't born yesterday and he is the best.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

A friend recommended I go see Dr. Kimmelman,and in the beginning I didn't mind him as my dentist. After a few appointments, however, I found I didn't like going to see him. One appointment I had, I required freezing for a root canal, and where the needle hit, well, it was extremely painful. He and his assistant both laughed and he said "look at him changing different colors". I found that to be very insensitive and unprofessional. Friends have told me they would have left at that point. The next appmt. that did it for me was I came in for a filling. A friend of his came in off the street and came to the back area, and talked to him during the entire procedure. I felt Dr Kimmelman should have told him to come back another time as he was very busy. I found him to be distracted of course. His hygenist was wonderful. Unfortunately, she moved to Florida recently. I probably wouldn't have come back the last few times if it wasn't for her. After she left, it was time to find another dentist.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

I first came to Perry several years ago after my dentist was unavailable to treat me when I was in pain. I have not looked back since. Perry is highly skilled and has seen and done it all. The staff at the clinic are friendly and competent.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Wonderful, quirky dentist! He is very knowledgeable and caring, and not afraid to tell it like it is. He's got an excellent bedside manner - personable, friendly and fun to talk to... I'd recommend him to anyone without question!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

Great dentist would never trust a dentist more than Perry!!!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011