Ratings for Dr. Perry Kimelman

I have being going to Perry Kimelman since he was a brand new dentist. Very caring and willing to work with you to make things easier. Great staff, especially his assistant Diane. Wouldn't think of seeing anyone else.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Not sure why others have posted a poor experience. When you need a root canal & you get "The Needle" to freeze it, did you think it wasn't going to hurt? Give me a break, why did you wait that long that you required a root canal? Look after your teeth much? And another can't handle the "F" word. Were you born in a bubble? And another got an infection. Think that's anyone's fault but your own? Keep your mouth clean=no infection. Duh? People are a bunch of babies. Best dentist in town. Tells it like it is, does not __ck around.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

The most awesome crew of staff. Dr Perry is the best Dentist & awesome person I have ever met. Totally understands your needs, & looks after them with "Awesome" punctuality, & politeness. If I only had more thumbs, they would all get 10 thumbs up!!! Jerry K.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Guy is a quack. Started talking about spirits an reincarnation while he was working on me. Ended up with an infection and had to get my stuff redone. Get another dentist if you don't want to take antibiotics

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

I went to his clinic twice, and am sorry to say I was not impressed. The hygienist I saw was decent. But some of Dr. Perry's jokes, cursing in front of patients (including the F-word), and controversial dentistry practices (e.g., using Reiki-like methods) made me quite uncomfortable, and I'll leave it at that. Seems like a nice and well-experienced guy, just not the dentist for me.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Is the best dentist that I've ever been to. Been going there for almost 20 years

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I've been seeing Perry for 20 years and he and his staff are very caring and considerate and I absolutely know that he is sensitive to my overall wellness and health not just my teeth. Would not go anywhere else - they are the best!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Best dentist I've ever had work on me. He's pretty much the only reason I actually see a dentist regularity. I would recommend him to anyone, any time. And to round it all out, he also has a great group of people working with him.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

dr p kimelman and his staff are top notch awesome. wonderful caring dentist and pain free. i reccomend him to all. he gave me a new smile and renewed confidence in myself.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

I have seen a lot of dentist in my life, I wasn't born yesterday and he is the best.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013