Ratings for Dr. Candice Buetow

Love Dr. Buetow and Dana and Lindsay...such a great bunch of health care professionals that are very knowledgeable and always willing to help the best they can and as quickly as they can...Couldnt ask for a better doctor and staff..

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

Great to talk to but promises referrals that are not done and constant calls are being made to ask the status of the referrals, which Dana says has no record off??? Frustrating to say the least

Submitted September 12, 2016

Great doctor, but only as a friend to talk too. When you actually need medical help you will never get it.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

I have been going to her over 20 years she is helpfull and she the best dr I have had I am very lucky to have her. So easy to talk to and she has wonderful staff. Dana is such a good help To me getting appointments

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

I absolutely adore Dr. Buetow! Our whole family are patients of hers, which makes sharing family health history and staying in the loop so helpful! She was made to be a doctor, and we would be so sad to ever lose her! We also love Dana -- she always helps us with getting quick appointments when we need to see Dr. Buetow, and always has a smile on her face. We're very lucky to have wonderful health care providers!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Dr. Buetow is a fantastic GP and I appreciate the health care centre she is associated with. Dr Buetow always relatively on time and her staff is pleasant and helpful. I have not one complaint.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Love Love Love Dr. Buetow. She is an amazing,caring,patient person and it comes through the door with her when she enters a room. Dana....love, love,love. She has a tough job and is multi-tasking constantly. It is Dana's job to deal up front with many issues and stay on track. Give her a break!!!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Dr. Burton is simply the best doctor I have ever had. She is kind and compassionate. You would be 100% lucky to have a doctor like her. I see some bad reviews on Dana. She can be a bit rough around the edges but I've never had a real problem with her. All in all I would never switch doctors.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

I love Dr Buetow , she is one of a kind and don't know what I would do without her !!! She is everything a Dr should be/ Dana is an amazing Nurse and that office runs smoothly when she is there .

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Love Dr Buetow she is wonderful. Her receptionist Dana is dismissive and rude...this is not new and sadly acceptable job performance.

Submitted June 14, 2015