You may also like

I absolutely adore Dr. Buetow! Our whole family are patients of hers, which makes sharing family health history and staying in the loop so helpful! She was made to be a doctor, and we would be so sad to ever lose her! We also love Dana -- she always helps us with getting quick appointments when we need to see Dr. Buetow, and always has a smile on her face. We're very lucky to have wonderful health care providers!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Dr. Buetow is a fantastic GP and I appreciate the health care centre she is associated with. Dr Buetow always relatively on time and her staff is pleasant and helpful. I have not one complaint.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Love Love Love Dr. Buetow. She is an amazing,caring,patient person and it comes through the door with her when she enters a room. Dana....love, love,love. She has a tough job and is multi-tasking constantly. It is Dana's job to deal up front with many issues and stay on track. Give her a break!!!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Dr. Burton is simply the best doctor I have ever had. She is kind and compassionate. You would be 100% lucky to have a doctor like her. I see some bad reviews on Dana. She can be a bit rough around the edges but I've never had a real problem with her. All in all I would never switch doctors.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

I love Dr Buetow , she is one of a kind and don't know what I would do without her !!! She is everything a Dr should be/ Dana is an amazing Nurse and that office runs smoothly when she is there .

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Submitted June 14, 2015

I never want to see another doctor. She's kind and listens.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr. Beutow is just wonderful. I'm so thankful to be one of her patients.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Submitted December 18, 2012

Dr. Buetow is a wonderful doctor. She is exactly what is needed in a family doctor and more. Kind, caring, and she gives you all the time needed. She also has a new receptionist now!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Dr. Candice Buetow's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely adore Dr. Buetow! Our whole family are patients of hers, which makes sharing family health history and staying in the loop so helpful! She was made..."

November 26, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Buetow is a fantastic GP and I appreciate the health care centre she is associated with. Dr Buetow always relatively on time and her staff is pleasant and ..."

November 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love Love Love Dr. Buetow. She is an amazing,caring,patient person and it comes through the door with her when she enters a room. Dana....love, love,love. Sh..."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Burton is simply the best doctor I have ever had. She is kind and compassionate. You would be 100% lucky to have a doctor like her. I see some bad reviews o..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr Buetow , she is one of a kind and don't know what I would do without her !!! She is everything a Dr should be/ Dana is an amazing Nurse and that offic..."

June 30, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Love Dr Buetow she is wonderful. Her receptionist Dana is dismissive and rude...this is not new and sadly acceptable job performance. "

June 14, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://gardencityfht.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "L2M0" to "L2R 1R5". Address has been updated from "None" to "145 Carlton Street, Saint Catharines". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19059881548".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I never want to see another doctor. She's kind and listens. "

April 20, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Beutow is just wonderful. I'm so thankful to be one of her patients."

October 8, 2014