Ratings for Dr. Giovanni Angelo Di Costanzo

Excellent Doctor. Caring and knowledgeable. Explained my problem in detail and outlined all my options. I trust him

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Fantastic Urologist. We have had several incredible urologists that we have dealt with at Sick Kids hospital and Dr. Di Costanzo is just as skilled and talented where I felt completely comfortable in making the switch to his care for my son. (My husband required his expertise with some stones as well!) . Just a great doctor with a fantastic bedside manners and perfect humour! Thanks Dr. D!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Dr D is a great doctor. Very caring, takes the time to explain and I found him to be quite reasonable, thorough and empathetic. I would definitely recommend Dr D!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

My son was born with complications and needed prosthetic testicles that were not covered under ohip and dr. Di constanzo covered them and do the operation for nothing and treated him with dignity and respect as well my father went to him for his prostate and he saved his life

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Dr. D diagnosed by prostate cancer in a very early stage based on his skills and insights. He felt a tiny tumor that initiated my diagnosis, well before my health was at risk. I entered an active surveillance program and ultimately, had surgery. He''s a skilled urologist and a wonderful man. My advice: do your homework and come prepared to be knowledgable and you'll have a great outcome with him. I've since moved and thank him for his insights, advice, and friendship.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

I began seeing Dr. Di Costanzo recently after discovering that I had an unpassable stone. I found him to be honest, wise, and gentle in his own way. He brings the right amount of humour to his job and is actually quite charming. As a doctor, I found him to be refreshing- I found myself not wanting to leave his office because his company is so enjoyable.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I love Dr D. He takes the time to explain procedures and answers any questions you ask!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Despite the rave reviews. Several point out his arrogance . I feel he has not to kept up with his field. The patient who documented how he fired him for seeking a second opinion. Captures his arrogance.. I had him treat me 5 years ago and I changed uros when I discovered he was not using current treatments and sadly out of date for my condition His arrogance when questioned is staggering! Don't cross him! He reminded me of the Joke about the difference between God and a surgeon : God knows he is not a surgeon. He was punctual.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Best in the business. Gentle,compassionate,good listenerand diagnostitian.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

I would recommend Dr Di Costanzo 1000% to everyone and I am a healthcare practitioner myself. He is outstanding!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015