Ratings for Dr. Giovanni Angelo Di Costanzo

Despite the rave reviews. Several point out his arrogance . I feel he has not to kept up with his field. The patient who documented how he fired him for seeking a second opinion. Captures his arrogance.. I had him treat me 5 years ago and I changed uros when I discovered he was not using current treatments and sadly out of date for my condition His arrogance when questioned is staggering! Don't cross him! He reminded me of the Joke about the difference between God and a surgeon : God knows he is not a surgeon. He was punctual.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Best in the business. Gentle,compassionate,good listenerand diagnostitian.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

I would recommend Dr Di Costanzo 1000% to everyone and I am a healthcare practitioner myself. He is outstanding!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

I recommend him to everyone. Made the 8.5mins better than it would have been!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Very efficient, great sense of humour, explaining options for BPH, and Turp particulars in my case. Just the way I like my doctor to communicate. RT Markham.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. D from 2009 and every time I visit he makes you feel at ease by inserting some levity in the situation. He has a quick wit and very thorough with his explanation about whatever ails you. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Dr. Di Costanzo has always been up front and honest. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr. D. is very knowledgeable, but he can be moody and arrogant. He does not like to be contradicted. I will not recommend him for this reason. I need to trust my physician to feel comfortable. Most Drs do not understand that they have to take the time to explain why their diagnostic is correct. It seems to me they are more interested to see more patients and just make more money.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

Exceptional service, personality, and follow through. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

Dr. D had the unenvyable task of advising me I had Prostate Cancer in January of 2013, and that my options were somewhat limited. In March he performed radical prostatectomy surgery, and although there were some post surgery complications his compassion and professional care were truly remarkable. Thank you Dr. D.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014