Ratings for Dr. Giovanni Angelo Di Costanzo

My son was born with complications and needed prosthetic testicles that were not covered under ohip and dr. Di constanzo covered them and do the operation for nothing and treated him with dignity and respect as well my father went to him for his prostate and he saved his life

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Dr. D diagnosed by prostate cancer in a very early stage based on his skills and insights. He felt a tiny tumor that initiated my diagnosis, well before my health was at risk. I entered an active surveillance program and ultimately, had surgery. He''s a skilled urologist and a wonderful man. My advice: do your homework and come prepared to be knowledgable and you'll have a great outcome with him. I've since moved and thank him for his insights, advice, and friendship.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

I began seeing Dr. Di Costanzo recently after discovering that I had an unpassable stone. I found him to be honest, wise, and gentle in his own way. He brings the right amount of humour to his job and is actually quite charming. As a doctor, I found him to be refreshing- I found myself not wanting to leave his office because his company is so enjoyable.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I love Dr D. He takes the time to explain procedures and answers any questions you ask!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Despite the rave reviews. Several point out his arrogance . I feel he has not to kept up with his field. The patient who documented how he fired him for seeking a second opinion. Captures his arrogance.. I had him treat me 5 years ago and I changed uros when I discovered he was not using current treatments and sadly out of date for my condition His arrogance when questioned is staggering! Don't cross him! He reminded me of the Joke about the difference between God and a surgeon : God knows he is not a surgeon. He was punctual.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Best in the business. Gentle,compassionate,good listenerand diagnostitian.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

I would recommend Dr Di Costanzo 1000% to everyone and I am a healthcare practitioner myself. He is outstanding!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

I recommend him to everyone. Made the 8.5mins better than it would have been!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Very efficient, great sense of humour, explaining options for BPH, and Turp particulars in my case. Just the way I like my doctor to communicate. RT Markham.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. D from 2009 and every time I visit he makes you feel at ease by inserting some levity in the situation. He has a quick wit and very thorough with his explanation about whatever ails you. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015