Ratings for Dr. Steven Cusimano

Great doctor and staff!! Thanks for all you do for us. Wouldn't change docs ever.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

i called last week said couldn't book appointment for next week told to call monday and book an appointment said they can book me an appointment for next week whats up with this very rude receptionist needed note from dr for this thursday to no avail i don't drive so have to make arrangements to get there but they don't work with me time to change drs

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I and my 2 children have been seeing Dr C for about 10 yrs and we are truly blessed to have such an amazing family doctor who is so caring and knowledgeable. Can't understand some of these comments. I guess people that aren't happy write negative comments. Everyone I know including family members that has had Dr C are all very happy and wouldn't change him for anything. Keep it up Dr C, your doing a great job!!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Aaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssholeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Highly rude, egotistical man. Terrible manner. AVOID!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

They never answer their phone, always a 2 hour wait in the waiting room before called in for the appointment, is rude and rushes you through your appointment and once even said "hurry up" to me as I was explaining a health concern. Horrible, horrible doctor. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Never available. Very limited schedule. Have never had 1 positive experience since he took practice over.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

His receptionist would be better suited selling truck parts rather than being a doctors receptionist,uncaring with ZERO bedside manner. Shame on you Steve for keeping her employed,knowing all the negative reviews your office has (and is ) receiving.You will not be seeing me anymore!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Cant believe that his receptionist is still working there. She is the rudest person alive. every time I call for my results from a specialist she says she never got them. I have to call the specialist office and they tell me that Dr. Cusimano should have the results. she is just a lazy person. Wish that Carmie never left, she was the best! Dr. Cusimano is a good doctor and he may not know or maybe he does, of how rude his receptionist really is. This Rude person reflects Dr. Cusimano. I think its time to find a new doctor with a normal and kind receptionist!!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. Cusimano is a wonderful doctor. He cares for me and my family, and has been with us for the past 10 years. He is always great with my kids and very compassionate. I respect Dr. Cusimano and think that he handles his patients with great knowledge and care and there is nothing more you could ask for in a health care practitioner. His nursing staff is also incredible. Such nice girls who are always smiling and help to make the office even more positive and welcoming. Keep it up Dr. Cusimano and staff!!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017