You may also like

Rate Dr. Steven Cusimano

Dr. Steven Cusimano's Ratings

I'm suffering from severe depression and anxiety disorder even suicidal thoughts and can't function at work and home. His suggestion, go back work it's healthy, and everything will be FINE. All his answers to everything . I feel he has no compassion with mental health issues. I feel I have absolutely no one to turn . Now i'am afraid to ask for help from others, as I feel belittled and betrayed as he didn't take my problem serious. I have no trust in the medical industry. I would rather commit suicide then to ask for help again. Thanks for nothing.
Not to mention the long waiting time at the office, bring a lunch and a drink you probably be waiting at least a good 3hrs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2870804].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Same-day appointments is a great idea...in theory. The reality is that it's almost impossible to get through without being on hold for 20+ minutes, the 12-2 lunch window is ridiculous, and if there's no available appointments (which is usually the case) then you get to try the great process another day

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2821847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Cusimano for 15 years. He is always taking care of me and my family with great respect. He treats us like his own family. Yes, I might have to wait a little bit longer some days, but it is well worth it. He is very knowledgable and he knows his limits. He is open to suggestions and is accommodating to my needs. I would recommend him to anyone. He is fantastic!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2751960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Excellent Doctor. We the patients are usually in there feeling miserable and have no patience. Take into consideration that there are others ahead of you and that the Dr. needs to assess each individual case that sometimes takes time. If you have questions, I'm sure that you would want the correct answers in order to get healthy again. Some of us need to put ourselves in the staffs position. They are busy and dealing with patients who can be miserable, along with some who receive bad results and they also deal with the passing of patients who may have been attending there for a long time. How would we feel if we had to deal with these types of situations. We all need to slow down and learn to be understanding and patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2714974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

Dr. Cusimano is great... Very kind and knowledgeable. He has been my doctor for many years and my kids love him. Nice doctor and nice person. Thanks, Dr. Cusimano!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2713055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

Dr. Cusimano is a great person I have had nothing bad to say about him As for waiting long it was the same with Dr. Mac Take away the Dr. he is like any other person. We have good days and Bad Please treat him as a person He does the best he can. He is okay in my books

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2695869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

The doctor may be a good doctor but the whole practice is horrible. It is absolutely impossible to get an appointment or even to get someone on the phone. The receptionist's are rude and disrespectful. And the worst part is, when you do get an appointment you end up sitting in there all day and get in hours after your scheduled time.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2695215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

It's impossible to get an appointment. You have to call on the day you want an appointment and the office opens at 9, so I've been calling every 5 minutes since then (so for an hour). Of the 3 times I haven't gotten a busy signal, I was put through to a fax machine or sent to the answering machine that tells me the office was closed. Yesterday I got through once, at 9:30, and was told everything was booked already, and to try tomorrow.
All I need is the dates I was vaccinated, and the receptionist won't look it up and tell me over the phone. This is honestly the worst.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2686253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

Dr. Cusimano is very knowlgable, excellent in providing care for children and takes care of serious ilnesses. He needs to work on being more empathetic with his patients, to hire more staff and another nurse to help Jassica. Jassica is a very helpful and nice nurse. waiting to book appointments on the phone is painful because the phone is busy in the morning until 10;30 AM AND THEY CLOSE FOR LUNCH at 11 am and not answering the phone unti 2 pm. takes very long time. The reason for waiting so long is because he takes patients in the same day. Dr. Cusimano can be very helpful and warm or very cold helpless. Over all he is a good one that I can not change him and want to stay with him because he is excellent in medical and knows what his patients needs. Thanks doctor Cusimano for being my doctor for 14 years when I first met you I did not speak english.You spent a lot of time with my children and myself, you listen ed well and understood my needs. you have always been my best medical care provider when we needed you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2662252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2014

The nurse was very nice but my daughter with anxiety was told by the doctor, "I have no time for people who can't work because they have anxiety." So he is not sympathetic to mental health disorders. Be warned. We will not return.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588892].votes_count ]]