Ratings for Dr. Steven Cusimano

I am a 93 year pt and have been a patient of Dr Cusimano for 22 yrs. I cannot understand what his patient are complaining about in the former comments listed. If it wasn't for his knowledge and expertise I would have been dead many years ago. On numerous occassions has has taken care of not only my needs but also those of my family. Yes I've had to wait but I dont mind as I am very confident in his care of my health needs. If only there were more compassionate, caring and giving doctors as he is. I wouldn't change him as a family doctor ever and am so glad I found him soon after my previous doctor retired. He really cares for his patients well being and only wants the best for them.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr. Steven Cusimano is a nice, well repected, courteous person. His medical knowledge and expertise, along with his compassion makes him a good doctor. His work ethics are very good. When one becomes a doctor, they should always put the needs' of others first. This is something he always strives for. One should be happy to have a family doctor. Especially in this crazy world we live in full of greed, selfishness, and materialistic world. We are happy he cares for our family especially my elderly mother. We prefer to see him and only as needed to see a specialist. I highly recommend him as a good doctor. Thank You Very Much.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Have know this doctor for many years. Every time I get more and more fed up. Office staff are rude and unhelpful. The clinic is overbooked and appointments are I have know this doctor for many years. The clinic has gone from bad to worse. Staff have very poor people skills and are downright rude on the phone. Dr. Cusimano says he has an interest in seniors yet his clinic is not accessible for anyone with mobility issues. Rather than deal with seniors issues himself, like depression, dementia, or mobility issues, he simply passes it on to someone else by referring to more doctors. Not happy with the poor level of care. Looking for someone who respects my time and concerns.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

While I think he is a good doctor, his receptions is an utter moron. You cannot get though on the phone, expect to be on hold for 15 minutes. She is rude and makes no effort to assist anyone. The doctor said he would fax requisitions/rx rather than her taking the information on her own. In spite of making appointments ahead of time he is always a minimum of a 45 mins wait and that is on a good day. His office location is not conducive for seniors or people with severe mobility issues. The elevator is at the back of the building and you cannot get you car in close enough to the door. Parking pathetic that you have to park 2-3 blocks away in a residential neighborhood. This means who ever you drop off that cannot walk well has to wait for you to find a spot so you can take them in. Yes they have handicap parking, all but 3 spots. Of course the doctors have reserved parking. His office is on a floor that has no bathrooms so if you have mobility issues you have to catch the elevator at the opposite end of the building and then walk even more to use the toilet. Do not recommend.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr. Cusimano is decent however his secretary needs to learn people skills and manners. She has to be one of the rudest, laziest individual's I have ever met. If you don't like your job don't take it out on the patients. Pick a door and do everyone a favor and leave. You are a cold, heartless person who should not even deal with animals never mind human beings!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Terrible practice staff is totally rude, should not be taking care of peoples health. None of the people in that office have compassion can never get an appointment or he is never in.Then they have nerve to tell you not to use walk in clinics....Just totally bizarre this guy gets away with this just goes to shoe you what is happening to the health care system.....VERY SCAREE . And to think he claims to specialize in the elderly a lot of elderly people use DARTS which needs to be booked ahead of time NOT THE SAME DAMM DAY. SICK AND FED UP

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

I have been a patient with the Doc. Since he took this practice over from the doctor that delivered me. His advice and treatment of myself and my family has been invaluable and has helped us always and in the most difficult of times . I trust him and has kept myself with and extremely physical lifestyle and job, healthy and educated on how to stay so. Proud to say he is my Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

I'm suffering from severe depression and anxiety disorder even suicidal thoughts and can't function at work and home. His suggestion, go back work it's healthy, and everything will be FINE. All his answers to everything . I feel he has no compassion with mental health issues. I feel I have absolutely no one to turn . Now i'am afraid to ask for help from others, as I feel belittled and betrayed as he didn't take my problem serious. I have no trust in the medical industry. I would rather commit suicide then to ask for help again. Thanks for nothing. Not to mention the long waiting time at the office, bring a lunch and a drink you probably be waiting at least a good 3hrs.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr. Steven Cusimano's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a 93 year pt and have been a patient of Dr Cusimano for 22 yrs. I cannot understand what his patient are complaining about in the former comments listed. I..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Steven Cusimano is a nice, well repected, courteous person. His medical knowledge and expertise, along with his compassion makes him a good doctor. His wo..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "lf your looking for a new Dr. look elsewhere. l was his patient for years & finally had enough and moved on. l couldn't be happier!"

October 23, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Have know this doctor for many years. Every time I get more and more fed up. Office staff are rude and unhelpful. The clinic is overbooked and appointments ar..."

October 19, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "While I think he is a good doctor, his receptions is an utter moron. You cannot get though on the phone, expect to be on hold for 15 minutes. She is rude and..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cusimano is decent however his secretary needs to learn people skills and manners. She has to be one of the rudest, laziest individual's I have ever met. ..."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Okay heres a doctor you have to wait a bit sometimes for. But its worth the wait. Hes up to date helpful and caring. "

September 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Terrible practice staff is totally rude, should not be taking care of peoples health. None of the people in that office have compassion can never get an appoint..."

August 23, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient with the Doc. Since he took this practice over from the doctor that delivered me. His advice and treatment of myself and my family has b..."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I'm suffering from severe depression and anxiety disorder even suicidal thoughts and can't function at work and home. His suggestion, go back work it's healthy..."

July 20, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L8H1" to "L8K 3P3". Address has been updated from "None" to "132 Parkdale Avenue South". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19055476331".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Same-day appointments is a great idea...in theory. The reality is that it's almost impossible to get through without being on hold for 20+ minutes, the 12-2 lun..."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Cusimano for 15 years. He is always taking care of me and my family with great respect. He treats us like his own family. Yes, I mi..."

March 18, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Doctor. We the patients are usually in there feeling miserable and have no patience. Take into consideration that there are others ahead of you and ..."

February 9, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cusimano is great... Very kind and knowledgeable. He has been my doctor for many years and my kids love him. Nice doctor and nice person. Thanks, Dr. Cusima..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cusimano is a great person I have had nothing bad to say about him As for waiting long it was the same with Dr. Mac Take away the Dr. he is like any other ..."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "The doctor may be a good doctor but the whole practice is horrible. It is absolutely impossible to get an appointment or even to get someone on the phone. The r..."

January 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "It's impossible to get an appointment. You have to call on the day you want an appointment and the office opens at 9, so I've been calling every 5 minutes since..."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cusimano is very knowlgable, excellent in providing care for children and takes care of serious ilnesses. He needs to work on being more empathetic with hi..."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "The nurse was very nice but my daughter with anxiety was told by the doctor, "I have no time for people who can't work because they have anxiety." So he is not ..."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Receptionist rude, rude,rude! no people skills what's so ever..... Does the Doctor even know how badly she treats his patients? And not to mention how long it ..."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Although Dr Cusimano is rarely on time if you are prepared for your appointment he is very helpful. He is extremely knowledgeable and we respect him as a doctor..."

September 25, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Rude, no eye contact, did not introduce himself--tried to make me feel like a criminal for being on pain meds --prescribed by a specialist. And this GUY is just..."

September 16, 2014