You may also like

Rate Dr. Steven Cusimano

Dr. Steven Cusimano's Ratings

Terrible practice staff is totally rude, should not be taking care of peoples health. None of the people in that office have compassion can never get an appointment or he is never in.Then they have nerve to tell you not to use walk in clinics....Just totally bizarre this guy gets away with this just goes to shoe you what is happening to the health care system.....VERY SCAREE . And to think he claims to specialize in the elderly a lot of elderly people use DARTS which needs to be booked ahead of time NOT THE SAME DAMM DAY. SICK AND FED UP

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2903222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2015

I have been a patient with the Doc. Since he took this practice over from the doctor that delivered me. His advice and treatment of myself and my family has been invaluable and has helped us always and in the most difficult of times . I trust him and has kept myself with and extremely physical lifestyle and job, healthy and educated on how to stay so. Proud to say he is my Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2890903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2015

I'm suffering from severe depression and anxiety disorder even suicidal thoughts and can't function at work and home. His suggestion, go back work it's healthy, and everything will be FINE. All his answers to everything . I feel he has no compassion with mental health issues. I feel I have absolutely no one to turn . Now i'am afraid to ask for help from others, as I feel belittled and betrayed as he didn't take my problem serious. I have no trust in the medical industry. I would rather commit suicide then to ask for help again. Thanks for nothing.
Not to mention the long waiting time at the office, bring a lunch and a drink you probably be waiting at least a good 3hrs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2870804].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Same-day appointments is a great idea...in theory. The reality is that it's almost impossible to get through without being on hold for 20+ minutes, the 12-2 lunch window is ridiculous, and if there's no available appointments (which is usually the case) then you get to try the great process another day

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2821847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Cusimano for 15 years. He is always taking care of me and my family with great respect. He treats us like his own family. Yes, I might have to wait a little bit longer some days, but it is well worth it. He is very knowledgable and he knows his limits. He is open to suggestions and is accommodating to my needs. I would recommend him to anyone. He is fantastic!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2751960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Excellent Doctor. We the patients are usually in there feeling miserable and have no patience. Take into consideration that there are others ahead of you and that the Dr. needs to assess each individual case that sometimes takes time. If you have questions, I'm sure that you would want the correct answers in order to get healthy again. Some of us need to put ourselves in the staffs position. They are busy and dealing with patients who can be miserable, along with some who receive bad results and they also deal with the passing of patients who may have been attending there for a long time. How would we feel if we had to deal with these types of situations. We all need to slow down and learn to be understanding and patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2714974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

Dr. Cusimano is great... Very kind and knowledgeable. He has been my doctor for many years and my kids love him. Nice doctor and nice person. Thanks, Dr. Cusimano!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2713055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

Dr. Cusimano is a great person I have had nothing bad to say about him As for waiting long it was the same with Dr. Mac Take away the Dr. he is like any other person. We have good days and Bad Please treat him as a person He does the best he can. He is okay in my books

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2695869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

The doctor may be a good doctor but the whole practice is horrible. It is absolutely impossible to get an appointment or even to get someone on the phone. The receptionist's are rude and disrespectful. And the worst part is, when you do get an appointment you end up sitting in there all day and get in hours after your scheduled time.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2695215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

It's impossible to get an appointment. You have to call on the day you want an appointment and the office opens at 9, so I've been calling every 5 minutes since then (so for an hour). Of the 3 times I haven't gotten a busy signal, I was put through to a fax machine or sent to the answering machine that tells me the office was closed. Yesterday I got through once, at 9:30, and was told everything was booked already, and to try tomorrow.
All I need is the dates I was vaccinated, and the receptionist won't look it up and tell me over the phone. This is honestly the worst.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2686253].votes_count ]]