Ratings for Dr. Steven Cusimano

They never answer their phone, always a 2 hour wait in the waiting room before called in for the appointment, is rude and rushes you through your appointment and once even said "hurry up" to me as I was explaining a health concern. Horrible, horrible doctor. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Never available. Very limited schedule. Have never had 1 positive experience since he took practice over.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

His receptionist would be better suited selling truck parts rather than being a doctors receptionist,uncaring with ZERO bedside manner. Shame on you Steve for keeping her employed,knowing all the negative reviews your office has (and is ) receiving.You will not be seeing me anymore!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Cant believe that his receptionist is still working there. She is the rudest person alive. every time I call for my results from a specialist she says she never got them. I have to call the specialist office and they tell me that Dr. Cusimano should have the results. she is just a lazy person. Wish that Carmie never left, she was the best! Dr. Cusimano is a good doctor and he may not know or maybe he does, of how rude his receptionist really is. This Rude person reflects Dr. Cusimano. I think its time to find a new doctor with a normal and kind receptionist!!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. Cusimano is a wonderful doctor. He cares for me and my family, and has been with us for the past 10 years. He is always great with my kids and very compassionate. I respect Dr. Cusimano and think that he handles his patients with great knowledge and care and there is nothing more you could ask for in a health care practitioner. His nursing staff is also incredible. Such nice girls who are always smiling and help to make the office even more positive and welcoming. Keep it up Dr. Cusimano and staff!!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Cusimano since my doctor retired in 2014 just as I was going through my first pregnancy. I have been with him since and am very pleased with the care my son and I receive. His staff is always very friendly and willing to help. I have never had an issue with them. I believe in order to receive respect and kindness you must show/give it first. For mobility issues there is a ramp and elevator at the back of the building but I agree it can be are accessible. My other issues are the lack (no) parking and the one washroom that is shared by all the offices. The building itself cab be more patient friendly but these issues having nothing to do with the care and support Dr. Cusimano and his staff provide.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

I went to see Dr. Cusimano today . From what I can tell he is a very good doctor . His staff were great to deal with . Especially that tall blonde nurse ( sorry I can't remember her name ). I was terrified of going to the Dr. and this very very nice nurse put me at ease . She was an absolute pleasure to deal with . His receptionist was good to deal with as well . Don't know what these other people are talking about wait times because I only waited 10 min. before I was called . I had no problems in dealing with the Dr. or his staff . My other Dr. retired and I'm thankful that Dr. Cusimano took me as a patient . He didn't have to . Thanks Dr. Cusimano .

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

I have no idea what these people are talking about. Dr cusimano is probably the best doctor around.. So helpful, caring, and kind. Great staff. Only thing is maybe the wait... But it's worth the extra 5 minutes!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

He know how rude his receptionist is, and I wonder how much he really cares. All about the $$$ if you ask me. He should actually be ashamed of how his office staff treat the patients. But believing in Karma, it's only a matter of time before they will all reap what they sow..

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Very uncaring .big mouth puts down others. Wish I could find another doctor . Office location is terrible and antiquated . No parking , terrible location.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016