Ratings for Dr. Steven Cusimano

Dr Macmillan is rolling over in his grave. And receptionist is a total female dog

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

I don't understand some of these reviews, Dr. Cusimano and his staff are fantastic! They are professional, knowledgeable and the student doctor (I forget her name) is fantastic.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

SECRETARY IS HORRRRIBLE!!!! Absoultey rude with no manners when I've called for a simple question or asking to be seen. I have been to this doctor for almost 15 years. Steve is great he is helpful and well knowledged. Same day appointment is a bonus IF YOU CAN MAKE THE CUT. Otherwise you've spent hours of your morning on hold or trying to get through only to be told to try again tomorrow (by the wicked witch) because they're already booked solid after only being opened for 1 hour .busy telephone lines. One time Dr told me they make exceptions for pre booked appointments (like Pap tests are only done on certain days before office opens) I call to book one and secretary rudely dismisses me saying they only do same day appointments. Noooo dr told me to prebook given that the office isn't even open to call when my appt should be happening. I explain what he said she said nooooo. After calling several days and going in there to complain THEN she finally does it. What a pain in the but this secretary is. Office doesnt call to give results. Office doesn't call back to relay referral information and apparently "doesn't have it yet" after weeks/months. after calling actual specialists, I'm told they received the info awhile ago and here it is. Rude rude rude secretary even when you walk in with a smile on your face being nice as can be, you better hope she's having a good motivated day. Really brings you down when you're already stressed/or sick about the situation that brought you to the dr in the first place!!!! Old secretary was amazing he really needs new staff.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Great family doctor with lots of experience. I feel very confident in his abilities. Yes I may wait to see him but he always addresses all of my concerns. His staff is always accommodating and will go beyond what I would expect. Thanks for your fantastic care.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I have had Dr C for 10 yrs or more and and so greatful for his care. If it wasn't for his clinical skills and quick assessment I would not be living today. He is simply a down to earth fantastic family doctor. His staff is always accommodating to me and my family. I can't believe some of the things I have read below but I guess there will always be people who are complainers no matter where they are. I hope Dr C continues to practice for many years to come. Thanks for your great care.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Generally a positive experience. Yes, seeing him is a bit of a wait in the waiting room, however he does same day appointments. He always talks me through my concern and takes the time.tonexplain and answer all my questions. He's not rushed- so I wait patiently for my turn knowing he is taking his time with others as he should. He always makes time when I call and squeezed people in. This is a good thing because the other options is waiting months for an appointment like some doctors do

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Can never see him,when I do get in I get this student doctor (young-arrogant type) telling me I shouldn't be taking a certain drug that my previous doctor prescribed for decades,as well as Cusimano, I ended up finding the same medication from a friend and it cleared up my illness fast.Sounds stupid,but I know what works for my body and that young doctor should really listen to the patients.He should really climb down off that horse he’s riding and remember why he became a doctor? I guess in the vast 2 yrs he’s been a doctor he’s forgotten his bed side manor. And I do agree with the other posts about the receptionist-absolutely a “see you next Tuesday” (repeat it out loud) with her communication skills,she’s better suited as a truck driver or something.(too. ignorant for McDonalds or timmies)

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr Cusimano is amazing! His secretary is NOT RUDE.. The patients saying he’s not a good Dr and call his secretary rude ..obviously need a head Dr for mental illness! Also many people complaining are the ignorant people get over yourselves! Some people are twisted and only see others as rude.. I’ve seen many ignorant patients there and those patients are pathetic..I’ve never had issues with him he’s been amazing..You don’t like him because you’re a difficult patient then get another Dr..Good luck finding another Dr who will put up with ignorant patients ..To the idiot calling him an a...... its you that’s an a......! Dr Cusimano can spot a faker a mile away...stop complaining you’re lucky to have a good Dr.. Btw he fights for quality healthcare ! You have complaints about waiting time how about you blame it on the government! Never seen such pathetic idiots like I’m seeing on here..AGAIN some complainers should get mental healthcare it’s obvious you need it.. I give his office A PLUS RATING! Says don’t use the word as....or it won’t post but I see one used it and it was posted hmmm fishy..it’s obvious the bad ratings are FAKE !!!Wow also says don’t use word a.. this site is so BOGUS

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Great doctor and staff!! Thanks for all you do for us. Wouldn't change docs ever.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

i called last week said couldn't book appointment for next week told to call monday and book an appointment said they can book me an appointment for next week whats up with this very rude receptionist needed note from dr for this thursday to no avail i don't drive so have to make arrangements to get there but they don't work with me time to change drs

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017