Ratings for Dr. Steven Cusimano

I went to see Dr. Cusimano today . From what I can tell he is a very good doctor . His staff were great to deal with . Especially that tall blonde nurse ( sorry I can't remember her name ). I was terrified of going to the Dr. and this very very nice nurse put me at ease . She was an absolute pleasure to deal with . His receptionist was good to deal with as well . Don't know what these other people are talking about wait times because I only waited 10 min. before I was called . I had no problems in dealing with the Dr. or his staff . My other Dr. retired and I'm thankful that Dr. Cusimano took me as a patient . He didn't have to . Thanks Dr. Cusimano .

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

I have no idea what these people are talking about. Dr cusimano is probably the best doctor around.. So helpful, caring, and kind. Great staff. Only thing is maybe the wait... But it's worth the extra 5 minutes!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

He know how rude his receptionist is, and I wonder how much he really cares. All about the $$$ if you ask me. He should actually be ashamed of how his office staff treat the patients. But believing in Karma, it's only a matter of time before they will all reap what they sow..

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Very uncaring .big mouth puts down others. Wish I could find another doctor . Office location is terrible and antiquated . No parking , terrible location.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

I've been a patient for 5 years.I don't know what these people are talking about.Dr.Steve and his team are incredible.if it was not for his knowledge of my asmtha and allergies,I believe I would have been a lot worse. From his receptionist and nurses,he and his team for me,provide a total health care regimine that is giving ma a great quality of life.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Such a nice doctor and always so helpful to me and my family. I don't know what these other people are talking about in writing these negative comments...he cares for his patients very much and in my 15 years of being with him he has never belittled my health issues and sent me off somewhere else. People are asking for him to be sympathetic...why don't you be sympathetic??? He has lots of patients who are always trying to see him and what he does is not easy. You're not the only one with health concerns that you need addressed...he is a wonderful doctor so cut him some slack if you can't get in to see him the second you come down with something. Nonetheless, he is always there to listen and help and I am very proud to call him my family's doctor! Thanks doc!!!! :-)

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

I am a 93 year pt and have been a patient of Dr Cusimano for 22 yrs. I cannot understand what his patient are complaining about in the former comments listed. If it wasn't for his knowledge and expertise I would have been dead many years ago. On numerous occassions has has taken care of not only my needs but also those of my family. Yes I've had to wait but I dont mind as I am very confident in his care of my health needs. If only there were more compassionate, caring and giving doctors as he is. I wouldn't change him as a family doctor ever and am so glad I found him soon after my previous doctor retired. He really cares for his patients well being and only wants the best for them.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr. Steven Cusimano is a nice, well repected, courteous person. His medical knowledge and expertise, along with his compassion makes him a good doctor. His work ethics are very good. When one becomes a doctor, they should always put the needs' of others first. This is something he always strives for. One should be happy to have a family doctor. Especially in this crazy world we live in full of greed, selfishness, and materialistic world. We are happy he cares for our family especially my elderly mother. We prefer to see him and only as needed to see a specialist. I highly recommend him as a good doctor. Thank You Very Much.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

lf your looking for a new Dr. look elsewhere. l was his patient for years & finally had enough and moved on. l couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Have know this doctor for many years. Every time I get more and more fed up. Office staff are rude and unhelpful. The clinic is overbooked and appointments are I have know this doctor for many years. The clinic has gone from bad to worse. Staff have very poor people skills and are downright rude on the phone. Dr. Cusimano says he has an interest in seniors yet his clinic is not accessible for anyone with mobility issues. Rather than deal with seniors issues himself, like depression, dementia, or mobility issues, he simply passes it on to someone else by referring to more doctors. Not happy with the poor level of care. Looking for someone who respects my time and concerns.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015