Ratings for Dr. Steven Cusimano

Very uncaring .big mouth puts down others. Wish I could find another doctor . Office location is terrible and antiquated . No parking , terrible location.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

I've been a patient for 5 years.I don't know what these people are talking about.Dr.Steve and his team are incredible.if it was not for his knowledge of my asmtha and allergies,I believe I would have been a lot worse. From his receptionist and nurses,he and his team for me,provide a total health care regimine that is giving ma a great quality of life.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Such a nice doctor and always so helpful to me and my family. I don't know what these other people are talking about in writing these negative comments...he cares for his patients very much and in my 15 years of being with him he has never belittled my health issues and sent me off somewhere else. People are asking for him to be sympathetic...why don't you be sympathetic??? He has lots of patients who are always trying to see him and what he does is not easy. You're not the only one with health concerns that you need addressed...he is a wonderful doctor so cut him some slack if you can't get in to see him the second you come down with something. Nonetheless, he is always there to listen and help and I am very proud to call him my family's doctor! Thanks doc!!!! :-)

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

I am a 93 year pt and have been a patient of Dr Cusimano for 22 yrs. I cannot understand what his patient are complaining about in the former comments listed. If it wasn't for his knowledge and expertise I would have been dead many years ago. On numerous occassions has has taken care of not only my needs but also those of my family. Yes I've had to wait but I dont mind as I am very confident in his care of my health needs. If only there were more compassionate, caring and giving doctors as he is. I wouldn't change him as a family doctor ever and am so glad I found him soon after my previous doctor retired. He really cares for his patients well being and only wants the best for them.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr. Steven Cusimano is a nice, well repected, courteous person. His medical knowledge and expertise, along with his compassion makes him a good doctor. His work ethics are very good. When one becomes a doctor, they should always put the needs' of others first. This is something he always strives for. One should be happy to have a family doctor. Especially in this crazy world we live in full of greed, selfishness, and materialistic world. We are happy he cares for our family especially my elderly mother. We prefer to see him and only as needed to see a specialist. I highly recommend him as a good doctor. Thank You Very Much.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

lf your looking for a new Dr. look elsewhere. l was his patient for years & finally had enough and moved on. l couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Have know this doctor for many years. Every time I get more and more fed up. Office staff are rude and unhelpful. The clinic is overbooked and appointments are I have know this doctor for many years. The clinic has gone from bad to worse. Staff have very poor people skills and are downright rude on the phone. Dr. Cusimano says he has an interest in seniors yet his clinic is not accessible for anyone with mobility issues. Rather than deal with seniors issues himself, like depression, dementia, or mobility issues, he simply passes it on to someone else by referring to more doctors. Not happy with the poor level of care. Looking for someone who respects my time and concerns.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

While I think he is a good doctor, his receptions is an utter moron. You cannot get though on the phone, expect to be on hold for 15 minutes. She is rude and makes no effort to assist anyone. The doctor said he would fax requisitions/rx rather than her taking the information on her own. In spite of making appointments ahead of time he is always a minimum of a 45 mins wait and that is on a good day. His office location is not conducive for seniors or people with severe mobility issues. The elevator is at the back of the building and you cannot get you car in close enough to the door. Parking pathetic that you have to park 2-3 blocks away in a residential neighborhood. This means who ever you drop off that cannot walk well has to wait for you to find a spot so you can take them in. Yes they have handicap parking, all but 3 spots. Of course the doctors have reserved parking. His office is on a floor that has no bathrooms so if you have mobility issues you have to catch the elevator at the opposite end of the building and then walk even more to use the toilet. Do not recommend.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr. Cusimano is decent however his secretary needs to learn people skills and manners. She has to be one of the rudest, laziest individual's I have ever met. If you don't like your job don't take it out on the patients. Pick a door and do everyone a favor and leave. You are a cold, heartless person who should not even deal with animals never mind human beings!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Okay heres a doctor you have to wait a bit sometimes for. But its worth the wait. Hes up to date helpful and caring.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015