Ratings for Dr. Nolan Kane

He ruined my face and my life , do not go here, he will destroy you

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

I love his work, he is very experienced and knows what hes doing. I trusted him through the whole process and he gave me the exact nose i was looking for, and it just fits my face perfectly. You cant be too picky with what you want because he does whats best for your face and does as much as he can with the nose you have. You cant always expect perfection but thats whats beautiful with about his work, he is realistic and doesnt make you look like fake plastic doll. He gives you a your nose but better nose. Every person I know that has got their nose done with him came out beautiful, and I’m iraqi so I know a lot of iraqis that also got theres done with him, and they all trust him and continue to recommend him to more family and friends.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

I had my nose done by this dr when I was young . What a hack job. My nostrils are flared out and my bridge is so low . He said he would fix it for free! No way! He messed it up ones imagine if he goes in there again I'll end up looking like Michael Jackson! In pictures my nose looks completely crooked and it's a mess. He's cheaper then everyone else and you need to understand why because if he was the same price or more he wouldn't get any business! Don't see this dr ! Now 11 years later I'm still afraid who to trust to fix it. I ran into a girl who had her nose done by dr Solomon she looked amazing . Nose was perfect and hers was way worse then mine before her surgery . I saw him and he put filler in my nose and it looks a lot better but I still need a revision because dr kanes work sucked! I don't understand how this mans in business. Every girl I run into with a bad nose job they all had it done by him! Be careful spend the extra$ go see dr Solomon or go to the states!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

just had my nose done by Dr. Kane and thank you so very much, love it. i know so many people who have gone to him and that is why i went, and know i have friends who are all impressed and want the number. i have read these and believe what you want but wow I'm glad i didn't listen to all the reviews.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr. Kane is a great sole, he's mainly helping people for the good of his heart. I had surgery done by him last year and minor touch-ups recently at N/C let me tell you the fees are practically free compared to what others charge. I'm very thankful for his kindness and his work. He sure has improved my apparence all around for the better. Thank you Dr, Kane & Staff!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Worst surgeon. He may have been good years ago, but he is horrible now. He did so much damage to my nose I had to pay 3 times the amount to another doctor to fix his mistakes (Dr. Ali Adibfar- who is amazing). Please spend the extra dollar and go to a much more skilled Doctor. My biggest regret was going to Dr. Kane, he literally ruined my nose.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

I was 17 when my mother took me to Dr Kane for rhinoplasty. He's an awful doctor. Even though I was so young I knew that he wasn't a master of his craft but my mother urged me to do this while I was still young. I'm very lucky he didn't butcher my nose but I do have a slightly asymmetric nose and polibeak. It's not a bad nose, but I wish I had just asked my mother to spend a bit more money for a better doctor at the time. My cousin went to him after & he really ruined her nose. Totally butchered. I was really lucky mine was just a lazy effort on his part.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

I had rhinoplasty with dr Kane and he did an amazing job I get compliments all the time!! My sister got hers done with him years ago and her nose is stunning as well. Don't know where these bad reviews are coming from.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

i was a little scared from these reviews, but i made an appointment and went to see him., i just had surgery with him. i am so happy with my results. thank you so much

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I had rhinopasty done by Dr. Kane. I really liked the result, now my nose it's much better than before. He was little rough to take off the bandages that were left after the surgery but other than that I have nothing bad to say about him. He aswered every question I had about my surgery. I am very pleased with my nose now. I now other people that had surgeries( rhinoplasty and lifting) done by him and they look great. He offers reasonable prices for surgeries compared with other doctors. His clinic is not very fancy but do not expect a fancy clinic for the lowest prices that he offers. Staff in the clinic is very nice and friendly. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016