Ratings for Dr. Nolan Kane

I was 17 when my mother took me to Dr Kane for rhinoplasty. He's an awful doctor. Even though I was so young I knew that he wasn't a master of his craft but my mother urged me to do this while I was still young. I'm very lucky he didn't butcher my nose but I do have a slightly asymmetric nose and polibeak. It's not a bad nose, but I wish I had just asked my mother to spend a bit more money for a better doctor at the time. My cousin went to him after & he really ruined her nose. Totally butchered. I was really lucky mine was just a lazy effort on his part.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

I had rhinoplasty with dr Kane and he did an amazing job I get compliments all the time!! My sister got hers done with him years ago and her nose is stunning as well. Don't know where these bad reviews are coming from.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

i was a little scared from these reviews, but i made an appointment and went to see him., i just had surgery with him. i am so happy with my results. thank you so much

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I had rhinopasty done by Dr. Kane. I really liked the result, now my nose it's much better than before. He was little rough to take off the bandages that were left after the surgery but other than that I have nothing bad to say about him. He aswered every question I had about my surgery. I am very pleased with my nose now. I now other people that had surgeries( rhinoplasty and lifting) done by him and they look great. He offers reasonable prices for surgeries compared with other doctors. His clinic is not very fancy but do not expect a fancy clinic for the lowest prices that he offers. Staff in the clinic is very nice and friendly. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

This Doctor is Dr Frankenstein....stay away.....he is money hungry.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Someone recommended him to me for a nose job but reading the reviews scares me and makes me want to think a few times before I decide. I don't want to go and leave hating my nose even more!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

This man (which doesn't even deserve to get called a doctor) ruined my nose and my life 8 years ago! I only wanted a suttle change, as my nose wasn't that bad. Instead he destroyed my nose so bad to the point that there wasn't any cartlidge to hold up the sides. Also caused breathing problems. I wish I never went to see that greasy nimwit! PLEASE DO NOT GO TO HIM!! He will tuin your face! Not only has he ruined my nose he ruined my career as a model as well as caused a huge insecurity which also affected my personal life. Not to mention the 15,000 I had to spend to pay another doctor to fix my nose. Had to have to more surgeries and take bone and ear cartlidge to fix that bafoons mistakes. PLEASE SAVE YOUR MONEY. It is not worth it and will cost you more in the long run to fix it. Pay the couple thousand more and go to a real doctor!!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Save yourself the headache and frustration of dealing with this arrogant prick, and go somewhere else. When you go in for a consultation, he will brag to you that he has trained other plastic surgeons in the area and that he's confident he can help you. Then he brings you into another room to his wife where she gives you this long sappy story and how finding the right doctor is so important, you need to love yourself first because ultimate beauty is on the inside, yada yada....do not be fooled by this woman! This is how they reel in their victims. I fell for their tricks and ultimately signed up for rhinoplasty with Nolan Kane. What I am left with after the surgery is a bridge that is too low, and flared nostrils. Basically he removed too much cartilage from the inside of my nose that there is not much left to hold it up, so my nose is collapsing. I will have to have another surgery my another doctor to fix the damage Kane has done to me. Since his surgery made my nose worse not better, I went in to ask for a refund. He basically brushed me off and wouldn't give me the time of day. If he continues to refuse giving me my money back, I will be suing him in court for a lot more. Anyone who has has surgery by Dr. Kane and now feels unhappy, ripped off, depressed, and angry about their results should ask for a refund. This man needs to be forced to stop practicing so that people are not given false hope, and then end up hating their faces for the rest of their lives. If you are unhappy, go to his clinic and request a refund. If he puts up a fight, tell him you'll bring him to court. If all these angry and dissatisfied people stand up to this guy, he will finally be out of business, which should have happened a long time ago.

Submitted June 10, 2016

he is a great surgeon had surgery done by him, way back at least 11yrs ago and have been the happiest ever since, i can breath and i look great. i have gone back for a few other little things and i am so very happy to know he is still around.

Submitted June 10, 2016

This doctor did my nose with Dr. Kane. It collapsed and was crooked. He then promised to fix it with a second surgery and advised that this is normal to have a second surgery. Well, I went for it and it is still collapsed and crooked. His wife over compensates with kindness until you have your surgery. After that, she does not look your way. His prices may be a bit lower then other surgeons, however don't let that be the reason you go with this doctor. Remember , you get what you pay for. I am now searching for a new doctor to reconstruct my nose. This is truly the worst case scenario and I am devastated.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016