Ratings for Dr. Amy J. Albert

We found this doctor to be the kindest, most caring physician. Dr. Albert is a lovely person who truly cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010

Dr. Albert and her staff are wonderful! They are always friendly and I am nrver there for an innaprpriate amount of time. Both of my chikdren had very bad problems with GERD and she was very helpful and got us rferred to a specialist very quickly. Her nurses are always friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend them to anyone. I know my kids are recieving the best care possible and I trust mr children to her and her staff.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE Dr Albert! She is VERY knowledgeable, patient, down to earth, friendly, and great with the kids. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a pediatrician!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

Dr. Albert was always very personable and staff very friendly. She diagnosed by 3 year old daughter with a genetic disorder and got us to the right specialists right away. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

Dr. Amy J. Albert's Credentials

• Wv Univ Sch Of Med, Morgantown Wv 26506 (Grad. 2001)

AHC