Ratings for Dr. Gerard Haines

He is a pill pusher and he immediately dismisses any suggestion you may have because he thinks he's God. Doesn't seem to care about senior citizens. My grandmother wouldn't be in the position she is in if he took the care he should have, and did something so simple as check her blood pressure. Thanks God she changed to a different doctor in a different clinic about a year ago. Now my grandma is doing so much better.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

He's been my doctor for years and has always listened to what I've had to say, which is a big plus when it comes to doctors as some do not listen at all.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I'm writing on behalf of my brother who is currently in detox and then off to rehab. He has a very addictive personality whit other mental illness issues and has been seeing Gerard for many years. He, the staff and docs he's been seeing while in detox and at the hospital are having a very hard time because of the amount of prescribed drugs he is on and was prescribed by this doc. All said and signs are clear that he was way over medicated and should have been referred to someone better suited who can provide better treatment for the illnesses he has. A general practitioner should not be left to deal with a patient like him and should have had to insight to make this decision. We should be able to trust that our health care providers are doing what's best for us, not just pushing and mixing a significant amount of prescribed and very strong drugs.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

My personal physician for many years now, a man with a personality and a caring demeanour

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

I am very impressed with Dr. Haines. He is gentle, kind, understanding, patient, listens to what you have to say, does not rush you out. Love him!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Best Doctor ever!! Very kind and understanding... Never rushed out the door My whole family see him for the last 14 years

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Best doctor ever. He referred my wife on a hunch to a specialist. Saved her life. He is amazing. Supportive, caring, excellent interpersonal skills and level of knowledge.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr Haines and his receptionist Bev are excellent.. Most issues are with the general staff at this clinic... rude, not helpful, impatient and not professional. Get forms filled and authorized is a major production and most staff have no idea what to do!! The Management of this clinic needs to a hard look at these people and evaluate their positions .

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Since I'm going into nursing, he always takes the time to explain everything to me. He's a very helpful doctor!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Really amazing doctor, and i've been to a few. I have an extreme fear of going to the doctor, i'm not sure why. other doctors haven't given me the time of day the second i get nervous. Doctor haines is so kind and will sit and talk to me long after my appt time is up. I havent yet succeeded in getting an exam done, which i know is ridiculous, but every time he very patiently calms me down and explains what we would have done and just talks. "we can try again next year" i'm told. would absolutley recommend him. staff i also find very friendly and kind, even tho i'm always leaving in tears from anxiety. he is great! with an appt usually he's only about 10 mins late.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

Dr. Gerard Haines's Credentials

• Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Select
  • Cigna - Open Access
Deseret Mutual (Dmba)
Public Employees Health Plan (Pehp)