Ratings for Dr. Pentti Joutsi

I’ve had my share of doctors and he’s definitely one of the best.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

I’ve been going to Joutsi for 20 years and I have never had a complaint. He’s kind and gentle and always willing to answer all my questions. I have never felt rushed out of his office.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

Love Dr. Joutsi for his direct, candid, professional, concise, knowledgeable advise helped me to be calm through out my pregnancy. I would have HIM for my future pregnancy. Only downside about him is his punctuality (i often had to wait for 1 hr even thoufh i had an appointment) as he has a huge patient basis.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Dr. Joutsi was extremely kind and knowledgable throughout the birth of my son. I was induced early due to reduced growth in utero, and Dr. Joutsi took the time to explain the benefits to getting him out earlier rather than waiting until full term. I originally was with a midwife team, but due to the complication of my pregnancy I was switched over to the care of an OB and am so glad that with the induction, I was able to choose to work with Dr. Joutsi. Additionally, Dr. Joutsi worked well as a team with my midwife who was also at the birth of my son, which made me feel like I was in great hands. I would highly recommend working with Dr. Joutsi if you have the choice!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Friendy staff and an experienced attentive doctor who inspires confidence.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Had a partial hysterectomy .......Dr.Joutsi was very attentive, knowledgable and very informative. He took the time to explain the steps of the procedure, the risks and reviewed my ultrasound results in respect the numerous amount of fibroids and their size. Before and after surgery he was very attentive, taking the time to see me at the hospital to check on me as well as informing about how the surgery went. Dr. Joutsi is an amazing surgeon and I would definitely recommend him. In addition, he never became annoyed with me asking numerous questions, as in my past experience I have found doctor's become annoyed when asked numerous questions. Thank you Dr. Joutsi for your wonderful care. ❤

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Had this doctor years ago. I was 23 pregnant with my 3rd child (married and very financially stable, hubby made a 6 digit income), he told me I should consider an abortion as I was too young to have this many children. found this to be very unprofessional and judgemental since he was not aware of our financial ability to raise a child and my age should not have even been a consideration. Needless to say I did not return for my 4th and last child, born when I was 30.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

One of the best doctors ever to deal with during pregnancy. My wife and I switched to this doctor halfway through the pregnancy and it was the best move we have done . He is very knowledgeable, understanding and helpful through his evident experience Would love to have him for our future pregnancy if we decide to do so

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Saw him while dealing with unexplained recurrent pregnancy losses and pregnant again. He was dismissive, not knowledgeable and disinterested. Never returned for further appointments. He never followed up. He missed several medical issues my subsequent ObGyn found. Would never recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Dr Joutsi deliver my daugther, he is very clam, caring and considerate to what I wanted in my birth plan. Excellent doctor

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017