Ratings for Dr. Kelly Dabbs

I recently had lumpectomy surgery and Dr. Dabbs was beyond my expectations. She took the time to talk to me, was thorough and very knowledgable. During surgery she took the time to see me before and after, leaving me feeling that I was in very good hands. Her surgery was done with care and attention, the results of her work were much appreciated. I would highly recommend Dr. Dabbs and would let you know you are in very good hands with this surgeon. Thank you Dr. Dabbs.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

This doctor Kelly Dabbs left me dis figured and screwed my body up....

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Can always count on Dr. Dabbs to answer all questions, and her bedside manner cannot be beaten.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

I feel confident that I got good help and information from Dr. Dabbs. Fine needle cyst aspiration was quick and painless.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr. Dabbs' staff lost my wife's paperwork and canceled her consultation when asked about the delay. The Doctor may be great, wouldn't know, but I wouldn't recommend trying to plan anything around dates given by her staff.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Dr. Dabbs recently performed a wide margin excision and sentinel lymph node biopsy on a melanoma tumour I had. I have to say that I was (and still am) impressed by her. She was very professional and answered all of my questions prior to the surgery. On a personal level, she just seems like a very nice person. If you met her in the check out line of the grocery store, you would not guess that she was such a skilled surgeon. I guess that I'm trying to say she's very down to earth. As for the quality of her work, the scars that I have do not seem to jive with the sizes of the samples I read in the biopsy reports. I mean like, WOW! She removed some pretty large portions from behind my ear and my neck and the scars seem so small and inconspicuous. If you need surgery, ask for Dr. Kelly Dabbs!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

When I received the news I had Breast Cancer I wasn't really told much else other than I had 2 surgical options and I would be referred to a surgeon. My 1st reaction was shock then I was terrified, that is until I met Dr. Dabbs. I explained to her I knew nothing of my condition and she sat down with me and explained everything in detail and that because I have breast implants there were different surgical options and risks and it was up to me to choose which surgery. So I met with a plastic surgeon and when I met with her again to give her my decision I couldn't, I was so confused I just didn't know what to do. Dr Dabbs went above and beyond to help me and personally called my plastic surgeon and together we, well they came up with a plan. Before Dr. Dabbs I was in a very dark place and she was the shining light. I'm now 14 days post-op, all is well and I'm crying as I write this, I could never thank her enough. Thank You Dr. Dabbs you are the Epitome of an Angel!!! Lenore Lounsbury

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr. Dabbs is one of the BEST doctors I have ever dealt with. She took the time to explain my situation and options. She is a doctor who actually cares! You can be sure that under the care of Dr. Dabbs you are in good hands. Thank you Dr.Dabbs for your help.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

Dr. Dabbs was great. She explained all options and did not question my choice. Knowing that i drove over 5 ours to get there she is arranging my double mastecomy and implant surgery the same day. She was very kind in her words when i was sad.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2010

Excellent pre-surgery consultations for a bi-latteral mastectomy. Wonderful bedside manner. Thank you for the excellent care.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010