Ratings for Dr. Kelly Dabbs

She should have never expected as patient to begin with. When she very well new my health is complex that's not my fault. She the one that delayed my surgey not me. She delayed because. My breasts are to complex . Left me in tears

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Amazing doctor. Dr. Dabbs is extremely knowledgeable and caring. I had a great recovery after my surgery. Her staff is very professional and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr Dabbs is a kind, caring, warm surgeon with exceptional skills and knowledge. Several times she has managed the impossible to further help me. I am so glad to have known this amazing woman!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

I hope I never meet this dr again. No empathy whatsoever. Arrogant . Despite the fact she has a good knowledge. I didn’t like her attitude.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Dr. Dabbs did a lumpectomy and a sentinel node biopsy in 2001 on me. Now 16 years later and I am still alive and I appreciate her care so much. I went back to have another lump I found while doing chemo. No problem she had that tested and gave me the report that everything was OK.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Dr. Dabbs and her intern where Faboulas and caring, I never felt anxious or upset with what was happening,as I had laparoscopic appendectomy...thank you

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr. Dabbs was amazing. I had found a lump in my breast in July of 2016. After getting nearly nowhere with other doctors I finally met with Dr. Dabbs in March 2017. She took my concerns very seriously & had me in for a mammogram hours after meeting with her. The mammogram showing nothing but, still a lump can be felt so 3 days later I was in for surgery to have it removed finally. Normally I would have to wait upwards to two weeks for lab results but, she personally took the specimen to the lab for a quick look under the microscope by hospital staff to put my mind at ease while I wait for the full results. Nothing but, good things to say about her.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

I'm not qualified to judge a surgeon's skill but I do know a good caring person. Dr Dabbs has a beautiful way about her that makes you fee special and cared for. I had a tumour removed yesterday and a sentinel lymph node biopsy. I am in no pain and am just taking the occasional T3 to stay ahead of it but will likely stop those today. The Dr helped get this surgery scheduled quickly so it would not be hanging over our heads during the holidays. Her office is great too in helping with a kind approach and have already scheduled our follow up appointment. I could not ask for a better surgeon or caring person.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

I recently had lumpectomy surgery and Dr. Dabbs was beyond my expectations. She took the time to talk to me, was thorough and very knowledgable. During surgery she took the time to see me before and after, leaving me feeling that I was in very good hands. Her surgery was done with care and attention, the results of her work were much appreciated. I would highly recommend Dr. Dabbs and would let you know you are in very good hands with this surgeon. Thank you Dr. Dabbs.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Can always count on Dr. Dabbs to answer all questions, and her bedside manner cannot be beaten.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016