Ratings for Dr. Andrew Lynk

Dr. Lynk is an amazing pediatrician! My son has asthma, and we have a hard time controlling it. He's very thorough and so kind. My son really likes him, which helps! Dr. Lynk told me to call him anytime (day or night) when my son takes an attack. I haven't done it, but it's so nice to have this option, instead of spending hours in the ER department! I also really appreciate the secretary's help. She's very good with making and arranging appointments for us, and always returns my phone call. And also squeezes me in to see Dr. Lynk when needed! Perfect team! :)

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Love, love, LOVE this man!!! So caring, concerned, thorough, and gentle!!! Highly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

My 7 year old son is a new patient with Dr. Lynk and he has been a very considerate doctor listening to our concerns about school through an emotional roller coaster as we try to determine why things have gone so wrong with academics and behaviour. I am very reassured that we have him to consult with when there is no clear diagnosis. He has mentioned the possibility of medication but we are not going down that route right now and he is fine with that choice. I know that in future I would trust his expertise to make treatment decisions and counselling choices as needed.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

When I was younger my mother had me tested I suppose for ADHD. It turns out I had ADD instead. I've had him through I think most of my childhood and all my teen years up until I stopped taking medication. He's a great man and a great doctor. Only complaint is I wish he didn't listen to my mother every time the pills didn't work the way she wanted them to. It made me feel like a guinea pig and in truth I have alot of issues with my nerves now because of the effects of the medications I was constantly switched back and forth on. He does care, and he tried so hard to fix the communication between my mother and I. I never seen a doctor try so hard to fix a family. And also I believe he seen me regularly when I was in the hospital with pneumonia for quite a bit.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

Dr. Lynk is an excellent communicator. He is respectful and thoughtful and helps you get the right information to make an informed decision about your health.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

wonderful Doctor,my daughter was his patient for 13 years till she turned 18. Never once had we cause for complaint. Always kind,caring,well informed. An example of what a excellent Doctor should be. Thank you Doctor Lynk

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

Dr. Lynk was the person who told me our son has Down syndrome. He had an amazing way of making devastating news seem not so bad! He has been my son's Doctor for over 14 years now & I am more than pleased that he is our Doctor! His secretary Pam is very helpful and always pleasant too:)

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

Dr. Lynk is top notch in my books..my daughter has been to visit Dr. Lynk a few times over the years for different things and he was awesome to her...he knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2008

If Dr. Lynk was playing in the NHL, he would be considered one of the top players, like the Great Ones. Not only does he care about the children, he will always ask how the parents are doing, which took me by surprise no one has ever ask us that. He also always checks on the other siblings. # 1 in our books.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2008

We had Dr. Lynk for our daughter who was diagnosed with Leukemia in 2005 and still recieve services from him. Dr. Lynk is a very sweet and kind man, my daughter loves him and he is good to her. He is very well respected man and always found the time to sit with us when we needed questions answered. He was there when we needed him and never made us feel like we were over reacting or bugging him. I could call him at any time and he would be there. We would highly recommend him to anyone who needs him for oncology services.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2008