Ratings for Dr. Lilly J. Alexander

Wort doctor I have ever been to!!!! I had to wait over 2 hours in A DISGUSTING waiting room that was covered in dust and dead bugs only to be treated like crap by very very rude nurses and staff. They did not wash there hands use sanitizer or wear gloves. The doctor had know Idea what I was saying and I only understood maybe every third word she said. They WOULD NOT transfer my daughters shot records over when I changed doctors and try and charge you to get a copy of it that is when you can get the receptionist off her phone long enough to "help" you what an absolute joke. Do doctor not have to be evaluated this place was horrible please do not wast your time !!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

Dr. Lilly is a great doctor. I take all 3 of my kids to her and she takes the time with all of them. I have been seeing her for the past 8 years, and I have not have a problem with her or her staff during this time. Her staff, Janie especially, were very helpful and friendly. I would recommend her as a pediatrician.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Whats even worse that this terrible Doctor is her terrible staff, the most unprofesional receptionist a Shunta if I remember correctly couldnt find my sons files because she was so busy on her cellphone talking about having an abortion. I am a new Pediatrican office now couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

Staff was very rude and so was the doctor. I had never recieved so terrible of treatment at a medical/doctors office till I went here. I was charged $15 for a vaccination blue card whereas the new doctor's office I transferred to does it for free. Again, the staff was rude and wait times long - and the waiting area is small and cramped. After my first visit, I applied for a change of physician and once I got the approval, NEVER looked back.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

My name is S. jackson-peterson and I was very sad to hear of her changing over. She was all five of my childrens doctor from 2000 to 2009 year if I am not mistaken. But, Dr. Lily I love her she has never done anything wrong or rude to either of the children. Even when she did leave and go out of town I felt like who ever she left in charge was more than ready to be and did good. I trusted Dr. Franklin Scott when he told me about her and from what I witness after years he was right. I wish they were still there, may she have the best of blessings in turning over this new leaf in her life. The recent staff may sometimes have not been friendly but, not all the time. They all were good sometime and not. Every one have good and bad days; but that is no reason to take it out on the poeple who are making your salary what it is. Know matter what form of payment everyone was getting paid. But, all is wonderful, AMEN.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2010

I would not recommend Dr Lilly for anyone's child, for one you will never see her, she is always out of the coutry, and leaves a nurse practioner in her place, out last visit she tried to prescribe steroids for a 2 yr old without doing any tests,her nursing staff as well as reseptionists are extremely unfriendly, rude, unpolite. they have weird business hours, and the inside is old and dirt and uninviting, I have since found my daughter a new Dr.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2010

i took my daughter to dr. alexander when she was 2 years old because of a cough and sore throat that wouldn't go away. she kept prescribing antibiotics until i got fed up and went to an ear, nose, and throat doctor. turns out, my daughter had tonsilitis and had to have them removed. i strongly urge anyone using this doctor to stop immediately! she is incompetent!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

She has to be the worst pediatrics doctor in the city. She was rude, most of her staff members are rude. She misdiognosed 2 major problems with my child. I switched doctors and will never go back. I will be my childs doctor before going back to that office.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

I took my newborn baby to Dr. Lily Alexander's office. The staff is not very friendly and the office is outdated and uninviting. It was like the staff did not want to be bothered. I will never go back!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

HI MY NAME IS NEKISHA ROBINSON I HAD MY SON IN SEPT.06 MS LILLY ALEXANDER CONSTANTLY TOLD ME MY SON HAD CRADLE CAPS UP UNTIL HE WAS 11 MONTHS TREATED HIM WITH TOTAL NEGLIGENCE AND MISDIAGNOSIS GIVING HIM CREAM THAT WAS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR PATIENTS UNDER THE AGE OF 17YRS OF AGE AFTER CONSTANTLY SHOWING AND TELLING HER THAT MY SON HAD DEVELOPED PUS BUMPS AND BOLD A BOLD SPOT USE THE CREAM IT MADE IT WORST TO WHERE THE SYPTOMS BROKE OUT ALL OVER HIS HEAD PUS AND BLOOD THAT LEAD TO A SECOND STAGE FUNGAS CAUSE OVERLAYING INFECTIONS AND NOW HE HAS A BIG NOTICABLE SCAR AND DENTS IN HIS HEAD TO WHERE IT LOOKS LIKE A SECOND DEGREE BURN ALL BECAUSE SHE COULDN'T TAKE THE TIME OUT TO DIAGNOSIS WHAT WAS REALLY GOING ON. I'VE BEEN THROUGH A LOT BECAUSE OF THAT AND I HATE EVERYTIME I WALK OUT THE DOOR I GET QUESTIONED OR PUT HIM ON A HAT I WANT GET QUESTIONED AND THE ENTIRE TIME MY SON HAD A FUNGAS IN HIS HEAD CALLED TENIA CAPITUS AND FOUND OUT HE HAD ASTHEMA AND BRONCHITIS TAKING BREATHING TREAMENT

flag | Submitted October 13, 2008

Dr. Lilly J. Alexander's Credentials

• Med Coll, Univ Of Kerala, Trivandrum, Kerala, India (Grad. 1974)

• Blue Cross Of California