Ratings for Dr. David Tees

Went to doctor Tees, found him very rude, even asked me why I knowingly had my son if I knew he was going to have problems. Told me I was obese even though only a bit over weight. Would make comments to stop eating donuts, I don't even like them. He looked up my nose and said that the last doctor that did my deviated septum did a crappy job and said he could fix it, I reminded him that it was in fact him who did it three years prior...then he changed his story and said it was scar tissue lol. Will never go to this doctor again, arrogant and no bed side manner.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

I have been going to Dr Tees for many years. When I was a child, he was very nice to me and continues to be. He helped my hearing go from 10% in each ear to the normal range! Even now as an adult, when I feel that I need a hearing test, I request to go to him.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Tend to go directly to the point and I personally like it. Despite the suggestion from an endocrinologist to remove my thyroid, he went on to explain to me how very risky it would be in my case, which I appreciated. He suggested me a few alternatives and it showed me that he really knows his stuff. His staff is another story, had the hardest time to obtain a fax from another hospital and went in total panic when realizing that the fax was in french!!! Yep, it does happen in a bilingual province!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

Took a no nonsense approach with this doctor and had amazing results. He was willing to take me step by step with what he was doing (repaired my ear drum) and gave me regular appoints to check up on it until it healed. I had him years before when he diagnosed me with menieres. Respectable, really knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

I'd like to rate this Doctor but cannot get a hold of his office. Out again on vacation.. Seems every time I call to see about my referral from April, its an answering machine. Hopefully i get in soon or I'll jab pencils in my ears to stop this ringing and diminishing hearing...

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

He is fabulous. I have had 2 procedures done by him and he and his staff are outstanding. I would go back to him any day.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Not sure where the man you all speak of is? very professional? caring? I sure wish I had that experience. Only seen him twice for my daughter and that was enough for me. Switch ENTs after the 2nd visit. Needs some people skills and ya he does know *his stuff* but a little TO MUCH and when faced with a child he has NEVER seen in his career. He still acts like a know it all who doesn't listen to the mother who knows HER child. Glad to be done with him.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Really rude all he said during my meeting with 4 or 5 times MY TAXPAYERS MONEY SHOULDNT PAY FOR THAT I REFUSE TO SEE HIM AGAIN no bedside mannors for someone that had Brain tumor removed and now and 100% deaf in left ear

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

full of his own importance, very condescending. Poor overall

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

My mother had multiple neck tumors that no Dr. would touch for almost 20 years. Dr. Tees saved my Mother from this physical and emotionally disfiguring trauma. Disregard any negative ratings you may find within other comments. This is a caring and knowledgeable surgeon. Thank you from the entire Henry family.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Dr. David Tees's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Went to doctor Tees, found him very rude, even asked me why I knowingly had my son if I knew he was going to have problems. Told me I was obese even though onl..."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr Tees for many years. When I was a child, he was very nice to me and continues to be. He helped my hearing go from 10% in each ear to the..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Tend to go directly to the point and I personally like it. Despite the suggestion from an endocrinologist to remove my thyroid, he went on to explain to me how..."

March 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Took a no nonsense approach with this doctor and had amazing results. He was willing to take me step by step with what he was doing (repaired my ear drum) and g..."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I'd like to rate this Doctor but cannot get a hold of his office. Out again on vacation.. Seems every time I call to see about my referral from April, its an an..."

September 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "" to "David"

April 25, 2012