Ratings for Dr. David Tees

Very rude. Spent all of 5 minutes with me after waiting 2 years to see him. Seemed to have no knowledge of what I went to see him for. Had only one option for me when I told him it wasn't the road I wanted to take he gave up didn't want to try anything else. This doctor was a waste of my time and will be a waste of yours. For someone who gets payed as much as they do they should have better bedside manner. David tees shouldn't be a doctor plain and simple and the good reviews for him are a joke, praising him for doing his job. You don't say that groceri clerk was great she ran my stuff through. This doctor is mediocre at best. Somewhat does his job nothing more.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

sent from sussex emergency dept to dr tees in saint john with unknown throat and ear issues and massive swelling on my daughters neck. Not only did Dr Tees stay and wait for us to drive her to the saint john hospital but came straight down to see her as soon as we got there. found the root of the problem very quickly and got her back on the route to being healthy again. Very thankful to have been sent to him as he wasted no time in getting her the help she needed right away.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Went to doctor Tees, found him very rude, even asked me why I knowingly had my son if I knew he was going to have problems. Told me I was obese even though only a bit over weight. Would make comments to stop eating donuts, I don't even like them. He looked up my nose and said that the last doctor that did my deviated septum did a crappy job and said he could fix it, I reminded him that it was in fact him who did it three years prior...then he changed his story and said it was scar tissue lol. Will never go to this doctor again, arrogant and no bed side manner.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

I have been going to Dr Tees for many years. When I was a child, he was very nice to me and continues to be. He helped my hearing go from 10% in each ear to the normal range! Even now as an adult, when I feel that I need a hearing test, I request to go to him.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Tend to go directly to the point and I personally like it. Despite the suggestion from an endocrinologist to remove my thyroid, he went on to explain to me how very risky it would be in my case, which I appreciated. He suggested me a few alternatives and it showed me that he really knows his stuff. His staff is another story, had the hardest time to obtain a fax from another hospital and went in total panic when realizing that the fax was in french!!! Yep, it does happen in a bilingual province!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

Took a no nonsense approach with this doctor and had amazing results. He was willing to take me step by step with what he was doing (repaired my ear drum) and gave me regular appoints to check up on it until it healed. I had him years before when he diagnosed me with menieres. Respectable, really knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

I'd like to rate this Doctor but cannot get a hold of his office. Out again on vacation.. Seems every time I call to see about my referral from April, its an answering machine. Hopefully i get in soon or I'll jab pencils in my ears to stop this ringing and diminishing hearing...

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

He is fabulous. I have had 2 procedures done by him and he and his staff are outstanding. I would go back to him any day.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Not sure where the man you all speak of is? very professional? caring? I sure wish I had that experience. Only seen him twice for my daughter and that was enough for me. Switch ENTs after the 2nd visit. Needs some people skills and ya he does know *his stuff* but a little TO MUCH and when faced with a child he has NEVER seen in his career. He still acts like a know it all who doesn't listen to the mother who knows HER child. Glad to be done with him.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Really rude all he said during my meeting with 4 or 5 times MY TAXPAYERS MONEY SHOULDNT PAY FOR THAT I REFUSE TO SEE HIM AGAIN no bedside mannors for someone that had Brain tumor removed and now and 100% deaf in left ear

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013