Ratings for Dr. Michael Robern

Dr. Robern's practice is well run, disciplined, no-nonsense and thorough. He is very detailed and methodical. I have no hesitation in recommending Dr. Robern and I have complete faith in his abilities.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Is Ontario's doctors going on strike or work to rule against the Ministry of Health? My family doctor's office contacted his office couple of times for referrals but never get any reply. Finally, I contact Dr. Robern's office myself and the staff is not helpful at all ---- she have not been able to give me an appointment, but stop short of saying Dr. Robern is refusing more patients. Ontario's health care system is now totally screwed up, even in the Nation's Capital City. Very few doctors accept new patients. Imagine you live way up in the remote rural area way up North.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

I was very pleased with my first visit to see Dr. Robern. He is extremely knowledgeable and very informative, he also takes the time to address any questions or concerns. Very refreshing to see such a caring Specialist!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I feel fortunate to have recently been referred to Dr. Robern and I look forward to a long relationship with him. He is thorough, knowledgeable, patient, and kind. It is refreshing to be treated like the professional adult I am. This has been simply the best experience I have had with a dermatologist.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

Been into the office three times. Have never commented on anything or rated anything before but thought it was a must. As someone who had been too many doctors offices very many I have never met or seen a receptionist as rude and unhelpful as the one in your office. Not only is her answering machine rude and arrogant but she is even worse in person. I have never felt so offended by a stranger. As someone who works with many patients she needs some training in her manors and her tone of voice. Even if your job is hard and you are having a bad day doesn't mean you can't be so rude. As someone who works in customer service I should know if you do like your job than quit. Great doctor though.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

He's a great guy. He takes time to listen to you and explains everything thoroughly. He is always concerned about his patients health. Keep up the great work.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr. Robern is the worst Dr I have ever come in contact with. Very unprofessional!! I would never see him again!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Clearly intelligent & informed. Saw him for 1-2 years after a melanoma in situ diagnosis. He performed the surgery, no complaints with procedure. I understand melanoma is serious but he has scared me to the point that I rarely go outside now & am worried all the time that every spot on me is something serious and dangerous. It's been 6 years since the diagnosis and I am now a wreck. As well, during other mole removals which were precautionary, he complained constantly about how little he was paid for these procedures and how expensive bandages were for him. Made me feel badly for being there, along with being frightened as I awaited biopsy results. In the end, he released me as a patient, by letter in the mail, stating he was downsizing his practice.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

The best! Absolutely the best! I can't even begin to explain how incredible the entire team was during a very difficult time in my life. Thank you so much :)

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Dr Robern is the BEST. He takes the time to talk to patients and listen to what we have to say. Never rushed. I had a wound on my leg and he brought in a specialty nurse to help at the same visit. 8 months with a wound that my family doctor could not heal and 3 weeks with Dr Robern and Kim and my wound healed!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015