Ratings for Dr. Michael Robern

Been into the office three times. Have never commented on anything or rated anything before but thought it was a must. As someone who had been too many doctors offices very many I have never met or seen a receptionist as rude and unhelpful as the one in your office. Not only is her answering machine rude and arrogant but she is even worse in person. I have never felt so offended by a stranger. As someone who works with many patients she needs some training in her manors and her tone of voice. Even if your job is hard and you are having a bad day doesn't mean you can't be so rude. As someone who works in customer service I should know if you do like your job than quit. Great doctor though.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

He's a great guy. He takes time to listen to you and explains everything thoroughly. He is always concerned about his patients health. Keep up the great work.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr. Robern is the worst Dr I have ever come in contact with. Very unprofessional!! I would never see him again!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Clearly intelligent & informed. Saw him for 1-2 years after a melanoma in situ diagnosis. He performed the surgery, no complaints with procedure. I understand melanoma is serious but he has scared me to the point that I rarely go outside now & am worried all the time that every spot on me is something serious and dangerous. It's been 6 years since the diagnosis and I am now a wreck. As well, during other mole removals which were precautionary, he complained constantly about how little he was paid for these procedures and how expensive bandages were for him. Made me feel badly for being there, along with being frightened as I awaited biopsy results. In the end, he released me as a patient, by letter in the mail, stating he was downsizing his practice.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

The best! Absolutely the best! I can't even begin to explain how incredible the entire team was during a very difficult time in my life. Thank you so much :)

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Dr Robern is the BEST. He takes the time to talk to patients and listen to what we have to say. Never rushed. I had a wound on my leg and he brought in a specialty nurse to help at the same visit. 8 months with a wound that my family doctor could not heal and 3 weeks with Dr Robern and Kim and my wound healed!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Dr.Robern was my dermatologist for many years. I can't say anything negative about him or his office. He is the NICEST dr. I ever met. He have real human touch, he is patient, very professional, Excellent dermatologist I ever met. I have lots of respect for him. He works long hours and he is always nice, never loose his patience. Thank you dr.Robern for being the way you are.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Dr Robern is one the best doctors I have ever seen. He is hard working, always takes time for questions and you never feel rushed. He actually sits down and talks to you. Several times I have had a long wait but I know that when I do see him he does not rush me. His nurse Kim is exceptional. They work like a real team. I wish all doctors would work in a team with an advance practice nurse. Between the 2 of them I feel like I am in good hands. If I have questions one of them always gets back to me within 24 hours. His secretary is difficult but Dr Robern and Kim make up for her.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Receptionist wastes more time explaining in excessive and unprofessional voicemail greeting to not leave multiple messages than the amount of time it would take to simply allow the patient to leave a message. Not a good image for the clinic, very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Un-****ing-real. He was too good to handle, honestly the best in the world to say the least.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013