Ratings for Dr. Kristin S. Shepherd

Dr. Shepherd and her staff are wonderful! After recently moving to the Phoenix area, I asked other moms for pediatrician recommendations, and Dr. Shepherd's name kept coming up. The office staff is helpful with scheduling convenient appointments, & we have never waited more than 10 minutes to get in. I have a teenager and an infant, and with both children Dr. Shepherd has always been very thorough and caring. VERY pleased so far!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

She is wonderful and caring. She takes her time and listens to my concerns about my children.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

I love Dr.Shepherd, she was sweet, caring and wonderful. My son loved her too, she was my sons pediatrician when he was born. She did his circumcision and it was perfect no infection no issues. She would sit down during the appt and go over anything and everything, I never felt rushed or left with the feeling that I forgot to ask something. Sometimes I would leave knowing more than I expected, she is patient and kind and wonderful with children. I could not recommend a better Pediatrician.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Always diagnosed my child with me over feeding him.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011