Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey L. Maxcy

My children have seen Dr. Maxcy since 1993 and he is wonderful. He takes the time to listen to me and my children. He talks to them, not just me and involves them with what is going on. I have recommended him to family members and friends and they all continue to take there children to him. He goes above and beyond to find out what is going on. My daughter had UTI often when she was very young and he contacted doctors in other cities to get their input on how to proceed with treatment. He is a very good and knowledgeable doctor and I am very glad that I found him.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2009

I did research to find a good pediatrian for my child, and I found Dr. Maxcy. He is very good with children and they like him too. He listens to my concerns and never makes me feel that I'm being too cautious about my child's health. I trust his judgment completely, and the staff is very good at following up. Wait times can be long, but quicker for sick children.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2008

Dr. Jeffrey L. Maxcy's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Glendale, AZ