You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Forest Eaton

Excellent, would highly recommend. I've never needed to come in when he hasn't been able to fit me in the same day. Very nice and I always leave feeling much better.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

I hurt my back a few years ago and Dr. Eaton was recommended to me by a friend. I am so happy he was. Not only did I get some relief after my first visit, he is caring and calm and willing to answer my questions. I consider him to be an essential part of my health care. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Eaton for a few months and I find him to be very caring, knowledgable and down to earth. His appointments are not rushed and my condition is getting better with chiropractic care. I'd highly recommend Dr. Eaton to anyone needing a great Chiropractor.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

He doesn't have any staff, so I couldn't rate him for that one. But I've been seeing him for years, ever since he took over from the former chiropractor who was good also. He's always been available to see me on short notice, often the same day. He's always provided effective relief for my neck problems, at least until the next time I do some heavy lifting or experience heavy stress. He's the kind of guy who will work on you without charging you anything if you can't very well afford to pay. Maybe not as talkative as some guys but a good listener, I find. He's one reason why I stay in the neighborhood.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

DR. EATON treated me for misalighment of my tail bones, felt better right away, will definitly go again, and he is super nice and honest guy. No pressure, he is not there for the money, he is just try to help you with your problems.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

Dr Eaton is friendly, knowledgeable and well versed in chiropractic treatment. He listens and then clearly addresses my concerns at each of my visits. I have been visiting him for more than 5 years and have recommended his practice to many friends.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

Started going to see Dr. Eaton a few years ago while recovering from a serious back injury. I'd been to chiropractors in the past, but always stopped seeing them because I never felt any of them really took the time to figure out how to help me with my specific issues. At my first visit, Dr. Eaton went through a ton of questions and let me ask my own. Most importantly he was very interested in what I wanted to get out of treatment. I have been seeing him for a couple of years now on a fairly regular basis and I recommend him any time the subject comes up.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

I went to Dr. Eaton after enduring excruciating pain in my lower back for many weeks. Dr. Eaton not only reduced the pain by 90% on my first visit, but he also took the time to get to know me, and to ask all kinds of questions about my back pain history. He gave me lots of good advice and encouraged me to ask as many questions as I wanted. I highly recommend this friendly, knowledgable, and patient doctor!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

Dr. Eaton is an excellent example of the type of care a medical professional should be providing to patients.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

Very personable and great for the neighborhood. Very easy going and definite improvement in my condition.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Dr. Forest Eaton's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

A long term resident of the lower mainland, Dr Eaton uses effective, hands-on chiropractic techniques and evidence based practice to treat both acute physical injuries and chronic conditions arising from the nervous, muscular, or skeletal systems.

• English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2003)

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent, would highly recommend. I've never needed to come in when he hasn't been able to fit me in the same day. Very nice and I always leave feeling muc..."

August 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I hurt my back a few years ago and Dr. Eaton was recommended to me by a friend. I am so happy he was. Not only did I get some relief after my first visit, he is..."

February 19, 2015