Ratings for Dr. David S. Yip

A great doctor! I would recommend Dr. Yip 100% He has seen my son since newborn(hes almost 2 now) I have an older daughter who is been seen by him now too after trying different doctors and Im very happy with Dr. Yip. He takes his time, listens and hes very knowledgeable. Its notourios he loves what he do.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Dr.Yip misdiagnosed my child and she ended up very sick and miserable for days because of him.will pursue justice.very very mad that at the end my daughter got discharged from their office because I started expressing my discomfort against the Doctor and the fees he was charging us after misdiagnosing my child I feel it is only fair to complain at least about the money I paid associated with the sickness.he does not deserve to be practicing

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011

Dr.Yip is a great Doctor he takes time and lesions hes not in and out like most Doctors and he cares about his patients,I would never take my child to another Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

He is the best doctor my family has ever delt with and I have complete faith in everything he says to us.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008