Ratings for Dr. Christian Stulz

Dr. Stulz is the best dentist I ever know! His stuff is friendly and proffesional and make you feel like part of family

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

Dr Stulz I have been to this office for many years. The staff are amazing, always on the ball, accurate, friendly and efficient. I highly recommend Dr. Stulz and his staff to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

An excellent dentist - I can't highly recommend him enough. Nola, the office administrator is also always a joy to meet, along with the many friendly dental hygienists. Really nothing to fear going in to this office. The treatment you are given is all carefully discussed and reasoned with you, before you make any final decision.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Lovely dentist, gentle and does not up-sell. really like the staff as well

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

The most gentle and thorough dentist. I have had two veneers and one full ceramic crown done with Dr Stulz. and could not be happier with the result, with him, his team and his lab. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

I saw Dr. Stulz for many years and found him to be the best dentist I ever had. That's coming from someone who didn't go to the dentist for over 7 years, due to fears related to horrible experiences with a prior dentist. Due to moving to different places for several years I had to see various other dentist and none even remotely compare to the friendly, thorough, educated and kind services of Dr Stulz. Back in Vancouver now, I unfortunately can no longer afford to see him, and have had nothing but negative expierences with other dentists. The office is comfortable, providing a non-threatening, welcoming environment. The staff are amazing, always on the ball, accurate, friendly and efficient. I highly recommend Dr. Stulz and his staff to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

The best yet!!! I would recommend Dr. Stulz to anyone. He takes extra care and attention. And his staff are the best

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

The best dentist i have ever been. I'll never go somewhere else. Dr. Stulz is extrem knowledgeable even for the worst cases he finds a solution. I was always afraid going to a dentist but not with him. He is the best happy that i found him!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Agree with all the positive comments here! Absolutely lovely professional office

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

By far the dentist i have ever been to. Playing hockey and being and executive chef does a number on my teeth Christian has done a perfect job with NO pain what so ever! Never having to wait and having an amazing, fun staff makes my visits enjoyable.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr. Christian Stulz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients