Ratings for Dr. Vinay Kwatra

The visit started well, but first he high fives my kids one who was already sick then didn't wash his hands and examines the other and was affronted that I passed on the high five! Also had a lack of respect in my experience with my sons long term health issues. When questioned, he did not like that I had tried his commonly known solutions and don't agree. I've tried and don't want my child constantly on over the counter meds that don't work because you feel there is an overuse of antibiotics. We waited, used meds but now after 3 weeks of constant cough we need an antibiotic! We don't like it either, but historically it works, which negates your belief it's a virus! The Mom know best, by sheer expert hours logged alone. That's worth more than a medical degree! And I have the research that supports my theory! By the end, his attitude towards me had definitely slipped, yes, I noticed. I wish our normal doctor had been available. I just hopes this helps other family's looking for a Dr.

Submitted November 16, 2012

Great doctor! Very knowledgable, easy going, funny! He knows how to make you feel comfortable & like your baby is in good hands!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Dr. Vinay Kwatra's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1997)