Ratings for Dr. Larry Alter

Best doctor by far. Great bedside manner, personable, empathetic and knowledgeable. I drive an hour to see him and understand I may wait couple of hours due to his need to spend extra time with some of his patients. He never rushes you out and explores everything. He is a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr.Alter is an outstanding doctor......extremely thorough, knowledgeable and caring. If you don't like his punctuality, bring a book or I-pad.....he never rushes his patients and can get behind only because he's so thorough. His staff are in a busy and stressful role but recently I've found them to be quite personable, efficient and with excellent communication skills....a real pleasure to deal with !

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr Alter is the best doctor I have ever had...He cares about his patients.. I live in Lindsay and I have to say he is worth the drive and and the wait if once I get there.. I love the front desk staff as well.. Dr Alter is the best..

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Drive in from Toronto to see Dr Alter. Staff not nice and wait time long. 20 years I have seen Dr Alter and my family he was an excellent Doctor :)

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Dr Alter always puts me at ease. Best Doctor I've ever had.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr Alter is a great Doctor caring loving and is very helpful but the staff at times can be rude and unthougtful the two hour waiting time csn be a little much specialy when you have anppointment maybe overbooking the wait time sucks

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Dr Alter cares very much about his patients and will do the very best of giving the best treatment and will send you to other good specialists he recommends will help you to fix what ails you. He has a great bed side manner and takes his time with you to go over everything.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Love Dr Alter to pieces. Staff I find rude and wait time is far to long but he is worth it.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Dr. Larry Alter is the best Doctor I have ever had..

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

I hate to have to rate Dr. A a bit less due to his front desk staff being less than awesome (in fact they are terrible). The nurses are good though. Dr. Alter is the best doctor! He moved from Toronto, but we do the drive to Keswick because it's tough finding a doc as good as he is. He is considerate, answers emails, really listens to you during your appointments, and even does home visits for those that have difficulty getting out there! My whole family goes to him. If you have a booking, get there early, bring a book, and plan to be there a while because the wait can be lengthy (but only because Dr. Alter makes sure to spend as much time as needed with each and every patient). I don't think it's possible to find a good doctor with short wait times in or near the GTA.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015