Ratings for Dr. Barry Sauser

I've been seeing Barry for over 20 years, and he is always great. He is knowledgeable about all health matters, and has made my overall health better. The appointments usually end up being late, but the clinic is very flexible about accommodating appointment changes or last-minute appoinments.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

My family has been going to Dr. Sauser for over 20 years. He is friendly and professional and has helped my family, from my 87 year old grandmother to my newborn son (now 5). We live in Surrey, and drive into Metrotown every month for an adjustmant. It has been my pleasure to recommend Dr. Sauser to many of my friends and acquaintances.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2013

Dr Sauser has been treating me for years and I can honestly say that he is superb. He is highly dedicated to his profession and his patients. I strongly recommend him and his talent and friendly team.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

Awesome Dr! Stays late for patients who have to work during the day. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

One of the best and most knowledgeable Doctors in his field. On point and professional always. No fluff or frills, straight goods every time. I would not be walking without him. He has magic hands. The only man who can make me cry and I say thank you after the treatment. Nancy

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

He is the only chirpractor that I trust. I been a patient since he was an apprentice of my old chiropractor that was retiring. I recommend him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

Dr Sauser fit me in at short notice and was extremely skilled at manipulating my back. I had injured it so it was very painful. He gradually increased pressure until it clicked. I would strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2009

Have been going to Barry for over 20 years (don't know how he does it but he still looks like he's 14). He is an excellent listener, knows his profession extremely well and is very helpful - particularly in releiving pain. He has a very holistic approach to care. I have nothing but the highest regard for his abilities and would trust my back to him over an MD any day. If I have a concern it would only be that the locums who replace him when he's away are not in his league... make sure you get to see the real guy!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

This is the best Chiropractor I've ever seen - his staff is polite and helpful. I've been to other chiropractors and he is the most thorough and caring.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009

Dr Sauser is well educated and a genuine concerned chiropractor.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2009