Ratings for Dr. Angelo D. Michilli

Dr Michilli is a very caring and knowledgeable Doctor. He has been treating my mother for well over 20 years, She has many pathologies and Dr Michilli has been able to take good care of her.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

I have nothing but great things to say about both Dr. Michilli and the office staff. I have been a patient for a few years and have no complaints. Dr. Michilli will not go to bed at night without returning every single phone call from the day. Sometimes I get my blood results at 7:30am or 9:30pm b/c that is when he finally has free time to call. I am fine with that! The office staff is very helpful with insurance issues, referrals and the like. I highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Michilli for over 13 years. His medical knowledge is superb. He is a doctor's doctor. He is compassionate, thorough, and for this reason I highly recommend him to others. He always calls back promptly with results. Unfortunately, the office staff is not professional and at times extremely rude. They speak to the patients and the physicians inappropriately .

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Reading the comments on this website tells me a lot about the people writing them. Leaving disgruntle comments, steering future patient away from amazing care. Myself and many of my family members are patients of the practice. We receive nothing but remarkable health care and respect from both the doctors and office staff. Someone is always available to listen and help. When I leave a message I can always expect a call back from the doctor. I never have to call for results, I am always contacted. I have never visited an office with such quick responses to referrals, authorizations, insurance problems, etc. When I am sick I am seen the same day. I have nothing but great things to say about my visits.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Michilli is very good in all respects, but unfortunately the way the office is run undermines his willingness and ability to help the patients the way I know he would like to. The owners wife, head of the office, is emotionally challenged and abusive to everyone. Please brake free Angelo.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2013

Dr. Michilli has been my family doctor for several years and I do agree with most of the assessments that other patients have given on him, including him being a great caring doctor. His partner and his wife on the other hand are better siuted for the ASPCA, they are rude to the patients and thier staff have also learned to be the same way. Dr. Michelli should really leave and start his own practice, he would be much more successful without them.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Great Doctor who is competent and friendly. He is very thorough and takes time to ensure you understand all of his diagnosis. The staff on the other hand wouldn't be capable of working for a McDonald's counter.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Dr. michilli is a such a great doctor, I really trust everything he says and he always takes the time to find out what exactly is wrong. However, the receptionist at the front desk (with the red hair) is extremely rude and I have personally witnessed her cursing in front of the patients, including me. She is entirely inappropriate and I don't think that she knows what professionalism actually means. I an actually thinking about leaving the practice due to the rude and abrasive front staff.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

Dr. Michilli is one of the best Dr.'s I have had, unfortunately the staff is very rude and abrasive, just because your husband owns the practice doesnt give you the right to be so nasty....I'm looking for another PCP as I cannot deal with this womans attitude any more. Dr. Michilli should consider going on his own I'm sure all his patients will follow.

Submitted October 3, 2012

Awesome dr and very friendly.he has been treating me for 15 years.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Dr. Angelo D. Michilli's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1992)

GHI
Oxford

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Michilli is a very caring and knowledgeable Doctor. He has been treating my mother for well over 20 years, She has many pathologies and Dr Michilli has been ..."

July 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have nothing but great things to say about both Dr. Michilli and the office staff. I have been a patient for a few years and have no complaints. Dr. Michilli ..."

November 11, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=5325'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

February 14, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=5325'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.2

February 5, 2014