Ratings for Dr. Philip J. Starceski

Dr. Starceski has been my children's pediatrician for 15 years. I credit him with saving my daughter's life. He is caring, knowledgeable and honest. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

Dr. Star has been our pediatrician for 14 years. He is very proactive with our children and doesn't "over diagnose" and medicate for no reason. I trust him with my children entirely!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2010

Dr. Starceski is the man that saved my daughter. He is very proactive and caring about his patient's. My daughter has a lot of special needs and he is always there to help us any way he can! I will not change doctors until she is too old to see him. She actually has APIPA but they do not take it so I choose to pay a co-pay just to keep him. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor for their child. One of the things I like is he talks to my daughter not just to me, even though she can not talk he still talks to her. He is amazing!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

Our son has been seeing Dr. Starceski for two years and we love him. He is great with kids, listens to our ideas and concerns, and is very involved in our son's development. A great doctor!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Dr. Philip J. Starceski's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)