Ratings for Dr. Norman J. Bell

Norman Bell has been my daughters pediatrician for almost 15 years. He is an amazing doctor and gracious man. My 16 year old daughter has been having some major health issues the last year, and Norman was the first doctor that showed interest in trying to figure out what is going on with her. He is unsure but is sending us out of the area to a specialist. I can't say how grateful I am to him for going above and beyond and caring so much for my daughter and her health. I believe that Norman Bell is a special human being and has been so helpful in my daughters health care.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

Dr. Bell is very nice and has been taking care of my children for years! He is extremely knowledgable and thorough. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

We love Dr Bell and Darlene. They have been a godsend to my son who has severe trouble with ADHD. Very thorough and very good with my son.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

Great doctor. Was my doctor from age of 7 to 19.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

This doctor is not thorough in diagnosing problems, but rather looks to the patient to "blame" for medical issues. I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009

Inappropriate questions/comments. Not attentive. Jumped to conclusions without listening or wanting to hear the facts.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2008

Dr. Norman J. Bell's Credentials

• Univ Of Manitoba, Fac Of Med, Winnipeg, Man, Canada (Grad. 1967)

Top Hospitals in Arcata, CA