Ratings for Dr. P. Langer

Dr. Langer has a different personality in that you never know if she will be in a good or bad mood. Most of the time it is a bad one.Patients need a more stable personality doctor that they can talk to. When in a bad mood she talks down to you, when in a better mood she is civil at best. Don't go to this doctor if you want a more stable personality doctor. The staff and the most unfriendly I have seen and has also been noticed by other reviewers. Dr. Langer may have been around for a while but her bedside manner definitely lacks.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr langer has been with me since birth, 26 years and couldn't ask for a better Doctor. Whatever troubles I throw her way she's always quick with knowledge. She listens , has good advice & opinions and makes my visits welcoming.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

I have been a patient with Dr. Langer for 12 years, since moving to London with a new baby. She saw me through a second baby, and all of the challenges of motherhood. She has always been very assertive as far as finding solutions to concerns, offers her expertise- but is always willing to hear my opinions. I have never left feeling like I have been unheard, or forced toward treatment I was not comfortable with. I cannot really say enough about the quality of her care. I understand frustration when waiting, however since I have often required longer than the standard 10 minutes, perhaps when other patients need it- they will appreciate that she is willing to do so. She has always shown concern, and is very perceptive while considering the big picture in patient care. Her staff- fantastic, and always do their best to accomodate & consider various circumstances. We all have a bad/rushed day now and then, but Dr. Langer has always provided thorough care. Can't imagine not having her!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2012

Dr. Langer is 95% of the time on schedule. I have found her well versed on issues and very easy to speak with and understand.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

I have been her patient for the past 12 years and my daughter is also a patient of hers. She is very knowledgeable and has always prescribed the proper medication if needed. My only concern is her lack of respect when it comes to my decision not to vaccinate my daughter. I respect her opinions but wish she were more open minded about both sides of the vaccine argument. I don't look forward to being belittled at every visit about this subject. Other than that, I think she is a very excellent family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

Although she has made some good medical decisions for me i find she rushes her patients and is not the most personable doctor out there. i always find myself sitting in the waiting room a half an hour after my appointment was supossed to start still waiting. i find she doesn't listen well enough to what the problem is sometimes and that has left me either sick for days, having to make another appointment or on the wrong perscription.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

Dr.Langer always seems to care about my family and takes her time with us. She is always late with her patients, but again takes the time with them.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2007

Dr. Langer is a great doctor. She does seem rushed and I believe her practice should increase visit times at least another 5 minutes per patient.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2007

Great staff at practice. Dr. Langer is friendly, interested, and will take time with you if she thinks it is warranted. Never have to wait long to get an appointment, and will refer you to a specialist or for testing if necessary.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2007

Dr Langer has been my doctor for about 10 years. I trust her absolutely. Although she sometimes seems rushed (which is understandable) she always addresses all of my concerns and is very helpful and supportive. She has also taken on as patients, my 3 children, my husband, my mother, my sister and her son.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2007