Ratings for Dr. Bess K. Raker

WONDERFUL! Can't sing enough praises. My insurance had changed and I had gone through 3 different pediatricians. I couldn't find anyone that compared to the care I received from her practice. I decided that it wasn't worth using my insurance and went back to her on my own dime. She is caring, confident and is clear and concise. The staff is nice and the office is pleasant and modern. Appointments must be made in advanced as she is always booked if you wait until the last minute. Her insurance manager is a delight to work with if you have insurance issues. Applaud! Applaud! This office is a must for all parents with kids!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2008

Dr. Raker is an amazing doctor. She and her partners took wonderful care of my baby girl when she had to be admitted to the NICU for jaundice. It is pretty difficult to get an appointment with Raker, I'm assuming because she really is a wonderful doctor (my OB/GYN recommended her to me, so I'm sure he did for many of his patients). She takes time to answer any and all questions and the visits never feel rushed. My son has a different doctor (although he did go to her his first month, but had to stop due to insurance issues), and he seems to rush through the appointment. I always get so nervous and forget things I needed to ask! That is never the case with Dr. Raker or any of her partners.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008

Dr. Bess K. Raker's Credentials

• Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Tucson Az 85724 (Grad. 1999)

Ameritas