Ratings for Dr. Kristian Davis

He's direct, honest, logical & compassionate. He's a no-nonsense man which I respect and appreciate. He applies common sense to his medical advice and looks at the whole picture. Best Dr. at RVH

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

Dr. Davis is arrogant and rude. I’ve had to see him in the E.R and he diagnosed me wrong, made me feel like I shouldn’t have been there, and sent me home. My father in law had him. Davis kept telling him he couldn’t live for 10 more years, even though the specialists told him he only had 3 to 6 months to live. He passed away just after the 3 month Mark, but right to the end Davis kept saying the 10 years, so my father in law never had a chance to just enjoy the time left because he believed Davis. Which of course anyone who still wanted to live would believe. My father in law also never received a pain pump near the end as Davis didn’t order one, and Davis ordered the wrong meds for end of life comfort. He’s such an asshole. He was my father in laws Doctor for years and years, and he didn’t even call to give condolences after he passed.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

I have never in all my 60 years dealt with such an uncaring non-compassionate doctor. I had the misfortune to have him 3 times over the past 5 years and every time he was rude, arrogant, and treated me like I was interrupting him from doing something else. This last time, my health is at risk and now I have to wait until his shift is over and go back to get any of the other caring doctors. Is this what our health system has come to? Treated like cattle being pushed through the system?

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

He's direct, honest, logical & compassionate. Excellent with children and the elderly, everyone really. He's a no-nonsense man which I respect and appreciate. He applies common sense to his medical advice.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

I went in to RVH for a minor headache that wasn't going away. Dr. Davis attended me and was extremely thorough in asking very specific questions about my medical past, family history, medications etc. He ordered bloodwork, xray and a CAT scan. He found a very small broken vessel in my brain which would of lead to a stroke. He frankly saved my life. Thank you Dr. Davis!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Kristian is one of the best medical professionals that I have ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Dr. Davis treated my wife for a radial fracture in his wrist. During that time, he diagnosed and put my wife in a cast, while fully explaining her condition, reasonable expectations and time lines, all while conducting a learning session for one of his colleagues. When it comes to my wife's care, I can be overtly critical and I couldn't find a fault with our interactions with Dr. Davis, if I tried. He and the entire staff were an absolute savior in an otherwise unfortunate circumstance.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Dr. Davis is a very hard Dr. to rate. If a patient can get past his arrogance, rudeness and sarcastic tone you might, although not to sure, find a competent physician. My family has been fortunate to live near and been able to receive treatment at RVH over the years. Without fail we and everyone we know who has had any interaction with Dr. Davis comes away upset. My stepfather, now deceased, who unfortunately made many necessary visits to the RVH ER often said "if Dr. Davis is on shift, please take me home". Dr. Davis is a bad reflection on what we consider to be a first rate hospital.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Sometimes nice, most of the time he is rude. Better with women and children (sometimes). This weekend my husband brought our little guy in - he had a blister on his thumb he broke open and it got all nasty and looked infected. We don't have a family doctor so off to emerg! My husband said Davis asked how it happened, who burned him, and "is his mother still in the picture?" My husband started to explain it was a blister that broke and got inflamed, not a burn and Davis said, "I am not asking you, I am asking him" (meaning our 5 year old son), who of course says "I don't remember." Got a prescription cream, and it seems to be healing up a bit, but the instant implication my husband must have hurt him is just infuriating. And we are clean, well-dressed, educated - can you imagine how he must treat the less fortunate? Just a jerk, plain and simple. RVH has a great PR machine, HORRIBLE emerg care - go to Arnprior, much better!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

Put me on the right path to treating my broken arm, very professional and helpful. I'm not sure where all the negative reviews are coming from, but this is the brightest doctor I've met, with the kind of "Tell it how it is" attitude. We need more of these doctors who treat an ER like an ER, not a place to whine over minor injuries. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013