Ratings for Dr. Remo Zadra

Dr. Zadra is such a caring and compassionate doctor. Calls every time with test results before seeing him or the GP. Makes you feel comfortable. Explains everything to you.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2018

I have never had another doctor like Dr Zadra, he really cares and shows it every time you talk to him.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

I have worked with physicians and surgeons for 25 years, and have never experienced such a caring and compassionate Doctor. He is such a credit to the profession. Thank you Dr. Zadra for everything you do!

Submitted August 30, 2018

Dr. Remo Zadra is an excellent physician and person. He's very friendly and cared about his patients. I think he's the best cardiologist in York Region!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Dr Zadra is the best doctor I have ever had. He personally calls me with results and calls just to check in on me. I have never herd of another doctor who does this. In my opinion he is the best heart specialist in Canada and I 100% recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Dr. Zadra is kind and friendly. He's the best cardiologist in York Region!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Blessed to have Dr. Zadra as my cardiologist. My heart is in his hands for four years and I would not change it for another doctor.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

The most caring and personable doctor! He has been my doctor for sbout 20 years. He genuinely cares for his patients. Very grateful to be in his care! He is the best of the best! EEVA

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Words can't say enough. Kind, caring, compassionate, time of day or even day he calls, listens and his staff are 1st class like him. Thank you all so much.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Best cardiologist EVER. LOVE LOVE LOVE his caring nature and his personal touch. Will personally call and follow up with you

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017