Ratings for Dr. Remo Zadra

Best doctor ever. Cares so much about patients and is so intelligent

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I see him once a year since 2005 and he remembers me as if it was only yesterday we spoke last. After every visit and test bar none he has called me at home as soon as he is able with the results and some reassuring chat. This has been as late as 10 pm on a Sunday from his weekend getaway. Well deserved I might add.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr. Remo Zadra , I have been seeing him for 11 years and have been totally satisfied with my care , along with his spouse Dr Nadia Toffoli Zadra as my family doctor , I get care . I really couldn't ask for better physians to keep my heart issues in control , thanks very much

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr. Remo Zadra is both an exceptional physician and person. He genuinely cares for his patients and provides the best care possible based on sound clinical judgement and knowledge. He is one of the few physicians out there will actually call patients personally to discuss medical results or simply to check in.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

This man above all other doctors is the coolest down to earth and very caring Specialist I have ever met in my 55 years he listens unlike some specialist and very thorought great sense of humour and did I say very cool. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Zadra is simply "The Best", very connected to you as a patient, phone calls after tests to let you know results. I am so happy and lucky to have him as my cardiologist. Thank you..Terry M.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Simply the best of the best a caring human being. Treats all patient as family.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

If there were a 6th star available that would be my rating. 15 years of unbelievable caring. there is not enough space here to describe my thoughts towards this fabulous man. Bo

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Dr. Remo Zadra is the most accurate and caring Dr. we have had. He even visited my husband in hospital when he had other surgeries. Phone home after hospital stay to see how he was doing. We will always respect Him and pray for more human Drs. like Him.

Submitted September 2, 2016

Friendly, knowledgeable and understanding of personal situations. Dr Zandra will call with your bloodwork results on weekends or evenings. He must always be working but is so friendly all of the time! Open to discuss plans of care and really listens to your concerns. I feel like I've found an amazing cardiologist.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016