Ratings for Dr. Remo Zadra

Dr. Zadra is kind and friendly. He's the best cardiologist in York Region!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Blessed to have Dr. Zadra as my cardiologist. My heart is in his hands for four years and I would not change it for another doctor.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

The most caring and personable doctor! He has been my doctor for sbout 20 years. He genuinely cares for his patients. Very grateful to be in his care! He is the best of the best! EEVA

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Words can't say enough. Kind, caring, compassionate, time of day or even day he calls, listens and his staff are 1st class like him. Thank you all so much.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Best cardiologist EVER. LOVE LOVE LOVE his caring nature and his personal touch. Will personally call and follow up with you

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Best doctor ever. Cares so much about patients and is so intelligent

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I see him once a year since 2005 and he remembers me as if it was only yesterday we spoke last. After every visit and test bar none he has called me at home as soon as he is able with the results and some reassuring chat. This has been as late as 10 pm on a Sunday from his weekend getaway. Well deserved I might add.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr. Remo Zadra , I have been seeing him for 11 years and have been totally satisfied with my care , along with his spouse Dr Nadia Toffoli Zadra as my family doctor , I get care . I really couldn't ask for better physians to keep my heart issues in control , thanks very much

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr. Remo Zadra is both an exceptional physician and person. He genuinely cares for his patients and provides the best care possible based on sound clinical judgement and knowledge. He is one of the few physicians out there will actually call patients personally to discuss medical results or simply to check in.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

This man above all other doctors is the coolest down to earth and very caring Specialist I have ever met in my 55 years he listens unlike some specialist and very thorought great sense of humour and did I say very cool. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017