You may also like

Most horrible experience of our lives and this was with our first child soon after he was born - so as you can imagine, new parents + first child = HIGHLY CONCERNED PARENTS. The staff never recognized us by name, more importantly our son. I wondered with each visit why they worked for a pediatrician as they seemed show little enthusiasm in recognizing our child with a smile and emotion. Our cat has gotten more interaction at the vets office. Dr. Marcos-Gannon in addressing our medical concern for our son was rather blaise, then flip flopped a few days later seemingly not remembering when the issue, in her words was "nothing to worry about". I know that each patient often has a different experience with a different doctor, so maybe our experience was just a roll of the dice; but when we are talking childrent - a gamble is out of the question. We since have had Dr. Asarian and are beyond happy with his office.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

We have been seeing Dr Gannon since 1997, She is wonderful and gives us (parents) options and actually listens to us. She knows that we know our kids best, and respects that.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2009

Dr. Gannon is the pediatrician for both my daughter, Khia and son, Dhurden. She's an amazing doctor and is incredibly effective. Her entire staff is a joy to be around and their office manner is perfect for both that professional and child friendly atmosphere. Dr. Gannon answers all questions asks with incredible patience and enthusiasm for new parents (such as myself)! I highly recommend Dr. Gannon for anyone with children who enjoys being remembered. It's refreshing to walk into a doctors office and be remembered instead of a clinic where you have to constantly remind them of every medical event that has ever happened in your life as well as your name. My children love her & all her nurses!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

She's a great physician. I trust she has my son's interest in mind and she cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

Dr. Daniela Morcos-Gannon's Credentials

Champ Va
Commercial Insurance Company
Geha
HealthFirst
Healthnet

Updates

• Address has been updated from "None" to "643 West East Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15308992981".

June 3, 2015
  • Last Name changed from "Gannon" to "Morcos-Gannon"

April 3, 2012