Ratings for Dr. Meera Manchanda

Horrible experience with her I thought my son was going to die because of her. she told me he had too big of a head and I needed to keep track of him to see if he has any developmental delays and she let my son bleed everywhere after his two month shots no cotton balls or anything I will never recommend her to anyone go find another doctor not her

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr. Manchanda was the on call pediatrician when daughter was born at LHSC (Victoria Hospital) in London. She came into the room and DIDN'T EVEN LOOK at my daughter, just went off whatever the nurses wrote on the clipboard. She noted that my daughter was small (she was born premature) and then proceeded to tell me that I needed to give her formula instead of breast milk to help her gain weight (other than being small, her vitals and overall health was in great condition, no NICU time). I started doing formula top ups after giving my expressed breast milk in bottles, because my milk had come in without issue. The nurses joked that I had enough milk to feed my baby AND my roommates baby! She came back the next day and said that if I don't stop feeding expressed breast milk and exclusively give my daughter formula, that my daughter would lose too much weight and die, and that she wouldn't sign the discharge papers for my daughter. Um, excuse me? First of all, my daughter was very healthy, other than being small. Second, you're telling me that formula is better for my child instead of the obnoxious amount of breast milk I was able to pump? Isn't there dozens of "Breast Is Best" signs and posters all over the hospital? I don't know where this woman went to school, but clearly she needs an refresher course plus one on bedside manners.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr. Manchenda cares for all 3 of my boys and has done so since birth. My oldest is 15 and hates that he will have to leave her in the next few years. Manchenda is good at what she does and she doesn't pull any punches with parents. She knows her stuff as well she has treated my boys over the years for different things and I was always happy with her and the end result. She has never been neglectful or dismissive of any thing or any concern. I would and have recommended her to any new parent......all in all we love her ☺

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

We have seen Dr. Manchanda for all 3 of our children for various issues my family doctor didn't feel capable of handling. She is so knowledgeable and goes way beyond to get to the heart of the matter. I feel very comfortable with her and our kids have always been comfortable with her too.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

Dr Manchanda has been working with my daughter since her birth in 2007. She has been excellent every time I have gone in. She is efficient and thorough. I appreciate that there has never been an excessive wait or delay when I go into her office.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

A great doctor. She looked after both my children from birth.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Dr. M has been our Pediatrician for over 6 years and has been outstanding. Same day appointments are always available.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

I have had her as my sons paediatrician for 5 years and she has always been rude, never answers my questions and is rarely in her office to even see my son. She doesn't seem to really care for her patience. My son was born with an extremely rare blood disorder and every time I asked her a question about his disorder she made me feel stupid for asking. My son does not like seeing her either, she doesn't take the time to explain anything to the children, or listen to their concerns. In all I do not recommend her and I'm in the process of finding a new dr. For my son.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Dr. Manchanda did not take appropriate measures to diagnose and treat our daughter, such as running tests and consulting with specialists. Dr Manchanda failed to act with the proper standard of care with which other doctors in the same field would act.The result of this negligence was very devastating.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012