Ratings for Dr. Meera Manchanda

My paediatrician was not available when my daughter who was one years old be came ill. This doctor was on call and agreed to see me the same day. When she came in the room she was not friendly and gave the impression that she was annoyed that she had to deal with another issue, her attitude was not that of a professional. She also gave off negative body language upon examining my daughter, as she had a diaper rash, giving off the impression that she was disgusted with my infant. Overall, the experience was not the best. I will never ask that dr. to examine any of my children again. Perhaps she is biased with her own patients. I would go so far as also saying that she descriminates against social classes/ethnic bacgrounds. Perhaps she needs a lesson in Health Equity and perhaps I may have been treated better if I was one of her patients and my family was caucaisian. I would highly recommend taking your child to the Ernest and Bradley after hours childrens clinic from 6-8 mon-fri. AND OPEN ON HOLIDAYS. The Drs. are thorough and very competent and they don't rush you. I am always satisfied with the care for my children here and would recommend this clinic when your Dr or paediatrician is not available.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Horrible doctor if there were zeros I'd give her zeros she does not deserve to be called a doctor very rude and forgets that there are first time mothers never going back to her would rather drive different cities then to be treated so like dirt. Please remember we are your pay check

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

My granddaughter thinks her doctor is wonderful My opinion is the same. She talks to the child also As well as a parent or guardian.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Horrible experience with her I thought my son was going to die because of her. she told me he had too big of a head and I needed to keep track of him to see if he has any developmental delays and she let my son bleed everywhere after his two month shots no cotton balls or anything I will never recommend her to anyone go find another doctor not her

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr. Manchanda was the on call pediatrician when daughter was born at LHSC (Victoria Hospital) in London. She came into the room and DIDN'T EVEN LOOK at my daughter, just went off whatever the nurses wrote on the clipboard. She noted that my daughter was small (she was born premature) and then proceeded to tell me that I needed to give her formula instead of breast milk to help her gain weight (other than being small, her vitals and overall health was in great condition, no NICU time). I started doing formula top ups after giving my expressed breast milk in bottles, because my milk had come in without issue. The nurses joked that I had enough milk to feed my baby AND my roommates baby! She came back the next day and said that if I don't stop feeding expressed breast milk and exclusively give my daughter formula, that my daughter would lose too much weight and die, and that she wouldn't sign the discharge papers for my daughter. Um, excuse me? First of all, my daughter was very healthy, other than being small. Second, you're telling me that formula is better for my child instead of the obnoxious amount of breast milk I was able to pump? Isn't there dozens of "Breast Is Best" signs and posters all over the hospital? I don't know where this woman went to school, but clearly she needs an refresher course plus one on bedside manners.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr. Manchenda cares for all 3 of my boys and has done so since birth. My oldest is 15 and hates that he will have to leave her in the next few years. Manchenda is good at what she does and she doesn't pull any punches with parents. She knows her stuff as well she has treated my boys over the years for different things and I was always happy with her and the end result. She has never been neglectful or dismissive of any thing or any concern. I would and have recommended her to any new parent......all in all we love her ☺

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

We have seen Dr. Manchanda for all 3 of our children for various issues my family doctor didn't feel capable of handling. She is so knowledgeable and goes way beyond to get to the heart of the matter. I feel very comfortable with her and our kids have always been comfortable with her too.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

Dr Manchanda has been working with my daughter since her birth in 2007. She has been excellent every time I have gone in. She is efficient and thorough. I appreciate that there has never been an excessive wait or delay when I go into her office.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

A great doctor. She looked after both my children from birth.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Dr. M has been our Pediatrician for over 6 years and has been outstanding. Same day appointments are always available.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015