Ratings for Dr. Ronald Dansereau

The worst doctor I have ever met in my whole life! Just freakin' horrible. He was swearing while talking to me.......He may thought he was cute but.......very unprofessional on his part.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Dansereau for about 10 years now, he's helped me through the birth of both of my children, a case of mastitis, pneumonia, sinus infection (which he sent me for xrays because he thought I might me experiencing chronic sinus infection, which he then sent me off to receive allergy testing). Why I like him, he's no BS that works for me, if you want a bleeding heart you're probably in the wrong place. He doesn't over prescribe, another thing I like, if I can drink fluids and rest to get myself healthy (Under a doctors care)than great. As for his secretary she is an absolute sweet heart and have never witnessed her be anything but patient and understanding. All in all I think most ppl get what they give and find the world they see. As for me I'm 10 years in and am still happy with the service I receive.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

I must agree with the other negative reviews on here. This is a doctor with a terrible personality, he is rude, unhelpful, and dismissive. Regarding his medical knowledge, I honestly cant say with a solid certainty whether he is good or bad, he did misdiagnosed me twice, and on couple occasions had rolled his eyes when I asked for a referral or a prescription. I always avoid seeing him at all costs, I instead go to the walk in clinic. Currently in search for a new doctor. His punctuality and his secretary do deserve some recognition however.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Very bad docter. Don't waster your money with him.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

WOW................except for the one good review (which was probably written and submitted by him or on behalf of him) everything you read here is absolutely true, condescending, rude, curt. This guy is a jackass of the first degree. I am a professional and am taking my pilot training and require a medical to get my license, so only a few doctors to choose from in my area. I was shocked but I could get past the stench of cigarettes as I entered the basement of his house, I guess the fact that he could see me right away should have been another sign, but we won't dwell on that. To continue, his receptionist was quite accommodating and had me fill out the forms that are required, although the print was so small i could barely read it I finished the form as best I could and returned it to the receptionist who reviewed it and said it was fine. She took me to the examining room and I found a place against the examining table and waited for the "Doctor". As he entered he greeted me with "go sit over there in that chair", then after some review of the form I had previously filled out he began to chastise me as if I were a child about not filling out the form properly, I was taken off guard and replied that the type on the form was very small and I did not bring my glasses. As we continued he again started to berate me for not filling out the form properly. I responded that perhaps we have gotten off on the wrong foot and suggest we start over, well as his faced began to contort I simply said never mind I will see another Doctor and he agreed, adding the the receptionist will give me my money back in which I responded "your dam right she will" I walked out grabbed my cheque from the receptionist and never looked back. My experience with him lasted 5 minutes longer than it should have. Do not go to see this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Like many of you i was excited to find a doctor that was accepting new patients for my family. Gee i wonder why....he is absolutely terrible!! He is only biding his time until he retires and should do it asap!! He is very unknowledgeable about any medical issues and takes no opportunity to update his skills. He is rude and condescending. He refused to do a physical on my husband of 42 years saying that he didnt need it even though he had never had one done before! The only thing that this doctor is good for is prescription renewals and i was actively searching a new doctor, which i have thankfully found (Thank you Dr. Kozyra!!) She is amazing. Please dont waste your time going to Dr. Dansereau, you have a better chance getting the right medical advice from a walk in clinic. And yes, his secretary is equally as rude.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2010

If this doctor's practise is still open to new patients, it must be because most patients leave soon after. Mis-diagnosed my daughter's very sore, red throat as 'tonsillitis' with no swab. After days of worsening, took her to a walk-in where they are dumbfounded he didn't do a swab. She had mono and a severely enlarged spleen. Went to him with an unusually persistent flu with difficulty breathing - very unusual for me. Sent me home to rest and take fluids...went to a clinic 3 days later almost unable to breathe. Was bronchospasm and only needed a steroid inhaler to get me on the road to recovery. Went to him for TwinRix vaccine as I was leaving on a last-minute trip to D.R. He lectured me I should have been there sooner and did NOT know about the fast-track dosage the pharmacist told me all about later. Receptionist very unprofessional and rude. He has replaced her some a younger rude version. I'm looking for a new doctor. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

His office (which is located in his own house) does not make a good impression. His secretary is pretty cold and aloof, unwilling/unable to communicate properly. Himself is borderline OK and could probably benefit from a more professional medical office settings. I personally did not feel comfortable in this medical "home-office". I went to this doctor once and have no plans to return.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

Consider this a warning to those who do not like to waste their time. He is rude, irritable, condescending and curt. His secretary is a perfect match, miserable and unhelpful. It was as if I was bothering them as soon as I stepped in, which is amazing considering the point of their careers is to HELP PEOPLE! The office is a cheap basement rec room from 1982 that smells of moth balls and feet. I also thoroughly enjoyed leafing through his amazing selection of Sports Illustrated magazines from the early 90's. The examining room is fit for a veteranian clinic...cold, old with an antique iron bed and papers scatterd all over the counter. He spoke to me like I was interupting his golf airing upstairs and had the face of a cold stone. Although he prescribed me a succesful cream, I could have recieved the same diagnosis from a walk-in clinic with better service.I need a physical but I'll tell you there's no way that man is coming near my vagina!!!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2008

Worst of the worst. Dark shabby home office that stinks like a full astray. Secretary extremely incompetent and would try to charge me for missed appointments that I was never aware I had and doctor that did not want to have my medical history because "it takes too much room on my shelves". Would never recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2008