Ratings for Dr. Rob Staschuk

very caring very friendly excellent work lovely staff great location

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Favorite dentist! Have been with Rob since the practice was opened. Everyone makes you feel at home. I get excellent cleanings which I love and Rob is thorough, kind, and gentle.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Staschuk for well over 15 years. He is the best dentist I have ever had. He truly gets to know each of his patients and makes you feel special. His work has always been spot on and he has never tried to up sell. I trust him very much. Although I am planning to retire and move to the Okanogan, I won't be changing dentists. I'll be planning my visits back to Port Moody around my dentist appointment.

Submitted January 24, 2017

Best dentist in a great practice. Always honest and fair.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

This is an excellent place to which to bring your whole family. Dr. Stashuck’s work performance is amazing as well as his friendly personality. The staff, too, is very efficient and professional.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

I found all the doctors and staff very skilled & conscientious.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Dr. Staschuk is very kind and gentle which nowadays you don't always find! We've been with him for many years, our kids who are now adults continue on with him because of his excellent service and good nature. Staff are very nice too!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

This place is great... Doctor Rob is wonderful! I have also see a female dentist at this location named Michelle and she was wonderful as well.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2010

I started going to Dr. S. when my other regular dentist moved to Victoria :( He and his staff are very helpful when in need of an emergency appointment, and I am the worst paitent-scared to death and he has all the patience in the world!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2008

I have been seeing Dr. Rob since he started his practice. I find him personable and a excellent in his field. When i have had emergencies, i have always been fitted in.... or he has come in specially to help. The only other dentist my son has seen is an orthodontist, which Dr. Rob refered us to. We travel from Burnaby to go to his practice. He's knowledgable and understanding, i have nothing but praise for his work, as with his staff, they are very competent and very efficient in thier fields too. I reccommend him to anyone looking for a professional in dentistry and bonus he has a great personality.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2008