You may also like

Rate Dr. Natasha Dionne

Dr. Natasha Dionne's Ratings

I have had experiences with Dr. Dionne similar to the multiple reviews on this page, wherein I explain a problem that I am having only to be met with that blank stare and question "what do you want me to do?" I have also had serious health concerns dismissed as though they were insignificant, with no explanation as to why she feels they aren't important.

In my most recent encounter with this doctor, she overstepped my neurologist and gave me test results for which I had a scheduled appointment with him to review. Normally this wouldn't be a big deal, however she gave them to me incorrectly. Needless to say, this led to quite a shock when my neurologist had a very different story to tell me regarding the test results. I believe it was unprofessional of her to deliver results that she didn't understand and/or were not in her area of knowledge.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2799581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I will be finally logging a formal complaint. I have had enough of her unprofessional-ism. When going to her with concerns or questions she blatantly ignores the question and beats around the bush. I don't find I have been provided adequate health care from her since the beginning. I have been laughed at to my face, blatantly ignored, argued with and completely just turned down when requesting or inquiring something. This is unacceptable. The blank stare, and the continuous disregard for patient care and concern is absurd and extremely frustrating. I will not be going back to her. After years of trying to have help for different things and having her do absolutely nothing, I am done. It's always a fight to have her pay attention. She'll get flustered and frustrated and raising her voice, she has horrible bedside manner with her patients. I could go on and on, but to be laughed at to your face, or be told "Oh no, thats nothing" or "well that's just how it works" without any explanation or with the matters at hand. I am entitled to proper healthcare and she is NOT providing it.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2799459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Dionne's since she began 20+ yrs ago.
She was fine until I needed her and then she literally stares blankly at you....when she does finally speak its to say "what do you want me to do about that " ......"who do you want to be referred to " .........so very disappointing on such urgent health matters.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2688389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

Google works better. If only we could devise an app that could write prescriptions as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2540150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

Dr. Dionne is as good as they get. She simply is an amazing Doctor & her staff are very professional and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2531722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

While I know and understand that each person has to also be responsible for their own health care, if you see Dr Dionne you can expect to be the only person responsible. I quote "what do you want me to do about that?" Is her reply to a patients description of the problem. USELESS

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2486951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

My family has been going to Dr. D. Since she opened her practice. She is pretty awesome...until you actually need her. When I went to her after a serious MVA in Nov. 2012 (my van was totalled, I was taken to the hospital in an ambulance) the first thing she asked was not "what happened?" Or "how are you?" Or "how is your daughter?"....but rather "I'm not giving you anything for pain."!! She set the stage right there. From the get-go any testing I received I had to ask for. X-rays, MRI's, physio, massage. Had I not been in a MVA in 2006 I would never've known about these treatments. In the end I needed surgery...which another doctor diagnosed. I don't see the point of going to her for help as I know she will just stare at me and say "what do you want me to do?".

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2453422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Dr? Natasha Dionne is good if you want a doctor who just stares at you in the face and says 'Well what do you want me to do?" 'Uh, I don't know, maybe help me.' I would not bring my pet to her. No compassion, no interest in her patients, very uppity. Doesn't seem interested in her job at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1700327].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2013

Dr. Dionne has been my family doctor since I got off the waiting list for one, after first moving to NB in 2006. She even took me back when I moved back to NB earlier this year, after two years of living away in NS. I have nothing but good things to say about the services provided to me by her, and her receptionist Jennifer. As a younger man being treated for high blood pressure, I have frequent visits for checkups on that condition, and my BP medications. She's always keeping on top of that with testing and even a recent referral to a cardiologist, to make sure her treatment decisions there are correct. Dr. Dionne is friendly, knowledgeable and caring. I.E. She has all the qualities I expect in my GP.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1700326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2011

I will be looking for a new doctor, she doesn't seem to believe my condition, Fibromyalgia, exists. I get more stressed out when it's time to go see her than if I would have to go to the dentist. No compassion at all.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1700325].votes_count ]]