Ratings for Dr. Corey Moore

I was in last week for a consultation for skin cancer on my face. I have a problem with travelling and asked if there was any way they could perform my surgery that day. They did! They were wonderful and I am healing nicely. Thank you Dr Moore and Dr Benjamin (sorry I didn't catch your last name). It meant so much to me that you helped me by keeping me from having to travel back to London again.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

July, 2017 Dr. Moore removed basal cell cancer from the tip of my nose. Perfect job, both he and I are very happy with the result. He stretched a skin flap from the top of my nose down to the tip to cover up the section he removed. It is now almost 3 months after surgery and the surgical lines are disappearing. Very skilled surgeon, comes highly recommended by my dermatologist and other doctors I've spoken to. We're very lucky to have Dr. Moore in the London Ontario area.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Moore in 2002 for a cosmetic mole removal from my ear. After looking at it he told me the mole was not a normal mole and required biopsy which he did. The mole was a high stage melanoma. Dr. Moore did a large operation removing 50% of my ear and also a neck operation. I required radiation and a whole year of chemotherapy. Years after I am embarrassed to say I was self conscious about the size of my ear. The operated ear looked normal but was much smaller than the other. I wanted my normal ear reduced in size so it would match a bit better. I was too embarrassed to see Dr. Moore about such a trivial complaint and so I worked up enough courage to go and see another plastic surgeon. That surgeon made me feel as if my concerns were silly. He even laughed at me. He told me that I was lucky to be alive, but that if I really wanted it done it would cost me almost $8000 because the surgery was very complex and he couldn't say for sure if the ears would look the same. Discouraged, I left the issue for many more years but did eventually get a referral back to Dr. Moore. Even after all the years past since I saw Dr. Moore he still remembered me and had a big smile when he saw me. He told me he completely understood my concerns and would be happy to do the surgery for me. When I asked Dr, Moore's nurse about the fee, she told me it was Dr. Moore's gift to me for beating cancer. He did the surgery and my ears now look exactly the same. I am not the least bit self conscious any more. I cannot put into words how I feel about Dr. Moore and so I won't even try. I did want to tell others however about my experience with him which I believe speaks volumes about his professional skill, kindness and personality.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr Moore and the entire staff. treated me with kindness thru the whole process. I could not imagine the change they have made. I could not be any happier. I don't think anyone could tell I have a facelift I just look natural and much younger.The best decision I ever made was to choose him to perform my surgery. I am a 55 year old female and look 15 years younger. My neck is tighter than it was when I was 30. There are a lot of doctors out there doing facelift and I did a lot of research. Dr. Moore was by far the best choice.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

Dr. Moore removed a basal cell carcinoma from my right inner eye tissue. I also had asked a dermatologist about another suspicious area and she told me that question was for another visit. the Dr. at the intake team at Cancer centre basically waved it off as well, so I did not press Dr.Moore about it on the day of my surgery. He did observe it, told me it was another type of basal cell carcinoma and that he'd have me back in 2 months to remove it...all without my pointing it out and questioning. I am well pleased with his bed-side manner and skills. He's a blessing.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Moore performed an 8 hour surgery on me Aug. 2011. A rare squamous cell cancer had developed and spread down from my right temple down well into my upper chest. He removed all the lymph nodes on the right side of my face, neck and upper chest. As well as the sternomastoid muscle. He told me that he wanted me to be playing golf 5 years from now and wanted to make sure he got it all. Well, it 2016 now and I'm playing my best golf here in Florida. As far as I'm concerned he saved my life and I am cancer free. My journey thru the post treatment was horrible but the surgery he performed was excellent. Do not hesitate to go under the knife with Dr. Moore. I wish I could thank him again in person.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I developed a cancer of my lower eyelid a few years ago. I was told that because it was a very delicate area, radiation would be a better option than surgery to treat it. I had radiation and the cancer was not cured. It became much larger. I was referred to Dr. Moore for surgery. Dr. Moore did a 5 hour operation where he took the cancer out of my eyelid and upper cheek and then made a new eyelid out of my ear, the roof of my mouth and upper eyelid! The operation was successful, however when seeing him on a follow up appointment 6 months after the operation, Dr. Moore detected that the cancer had spread to my neck. Dr Moore came into the hospital on his holidays to operate on me and took all the lymph nodes out of my face and neck. Today I can say I am cancer free and my eye looks and feels perfect. I am grateful for every day that I have and I am grateful to Dr. Moore. When I see Dr. Moore he says I always make his day. Well, he makes my day too!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

I really appreciated the care and expertise Dr Moore gave to me. Dr. Moore is very caring, attentive and takes care of you to the very end. As a patient, you cannot go wrong with this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

I had a wonderful experience with Dr Moore. He performed a face and neck lift on me and also a rhinoplasty. Years ago I had a rhinoplasty by another doctor and it was not done well. My nose did not look good and I could not breath out of it. I had a lot of internal anger towards the other doctor which seemed to dominate my thoughts even years later. I saw Dr Moore about my face and nose . He made me feel very relaxed and also helped me with my anger issues towards the other doctor. I had my surgery and now feel like a new person both physically and mentally! Dr Moore helped me so much. I cannot thank him and his team enough!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Dr. Moore is a very nice doctor, the problem though if it's functional and cosmetic together he still charges full price. I was shocked as I went to 3 other prominent doctors who all said it's functional yes and Cosmetic but because of the Function component OHIP should pay , the other 3 Quoted me $5500.00 to $7000.00 which I could understand . Dr. Moore wants $15,000? I asked but never got anywhere, He's good but what about Doctor's ethics? I thought Canada wasn't like the USA? crazy.. Don't know what to do as Dr. Moore seemed very nice, the other doctors were too, but Dr. Moore was more detailed

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016