Ratings for Dr. Corey Moore

Dr. Moore performed an 8 hour surgery on me Aug. 2011. A rare squamous cell cancer had developed and spread down from my right temple down well into my upper chest. He removed all the lymph nodes on the right side of my face, neck and upper chest. As well as the sternomastoid muscle. He told me that he wanted me to be playing golf 5 years from now and wanted to make sure he got it all. Well, it 2016 now and I'm playing my best golf here in Florida. As far as I'm concerned he saved my life and I am cancer free. My journey thru the post treatment was horrible but the surgery he performed was excellent. Do not hesitate to go under the knife with Dr. Moore. I wish I could thank him again in person.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I developed a cancer of my lower eyelid a few years ago. I was told that because it was a very delicate area, radiation would be a better option than surgery to treat it. I had radiation and the cancer was not cured. It became much larger. I was referred to Dr. Moore for surgery. Dr. Moore did a 5 hour operation where he took the cancer out of my eyelid and upper cheek and then made a new eyelid out of my ear, the roof of my mouth and upper eyelid! The operation was successful, however when seeing him on a follow up appointment 6 months after the operation, Dr. Moore detected that the cancer had spread to my neck. Dr Moore came into the hospital on his holidays to operate on me and took all the lymph nodes out of my face and neck. Today I can say I am cancer free and my eye looks and feels perfect. I am grateful for every day that I have and I am grateful to Dr. Moore. When I see Dr. Moore he says I always make his day. Well, he makes my day too!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

I really appreciated the care and expertise Dr Moore gave to me. Dr. Moore is very caring, attentive and takes care of you to the very end. As a patient, you cannot go wrong with this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

I had a wonderful experience with Dr Moore. He performed a face and neck lift on me and also a rhinoplasty. Years ago I had a rhinoplasty by another doctor and it was not done well. My nose did not look good and I could not breath out of it. I had a lot of internal anger towards the other doctor which seemed to dominate my thoughts even years later. I saw Dr Moore about my face and nose . He made me feel very relaxed and also helped me with my anger issues towards the other doctor. I had my surgery and now feel like a new person both physically and mentally! Dr Moore helped me so much. I cannot thank him and his team enough!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Dr. Moore is a very nice doctor, the problem though if it's functional and cosmetic together he still charges full price. I was shocked as I went to 3 other prominent doctors who all said it's functional yes and Cosmetic but because of the Function component OHIP should pay , the other 3 Quoted me $5500.00 to $7000.00 which I could understand . Dr. Moore wants $15,000? I asked but never got anywhere, He's good but what about Doctor's ethics? I thought Canada wasn't like the USA? crazy.. Don't know what to do as Dr. Moore seemed very nice, the other doctors were too, but Dr. Moore was more detailed

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

I had a face and neck lift 14 years ago by Dr Moore. I am still very happy with the results. People I know and new people I meet, think I look great and want to know my secret. I have never told anyone, except my husband knows of course. Six months ago I saw Dr Moore again for an upper and lower eyelid lift. Dr Moore was just as nice as I remember. I had my surgery and the results are superb! I am extremely happy and would recommend Dr Moore to anyone considering this type of treatment!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

I was assaulted as a teenager and was left with a very deformed nose. I had a rhinoplasty in Chicago because I heard they were considered the best. I was not happy with the result. In my opinion, my nose still looked unnatural. My sister who lives in Kitchner, Ontario told me about Dr. Moore. I had a revisional rhinoplasty last year. My nose looks great! It looks natural and works better than it did prior to the assault! Excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

I went to Dr. Corey Moore in 2008 for rhinoplasty he showed me before and after pictures using computer imaging system I was super excited but after surgery I noticed one nostrole was different I complained and the front desk lady I think named pam at that time was a rude older lady who come across like she hated her job and Dr Moore was a fake kind pleasant doctor who just wanted to get his money and off to the next patient when I spoke with him about my unhappiness he told me I can get it fixed and I was soo greaful and felt I didn't work my butt off for years as a teenager to get my nose done for nothing bc its pricey. He showed me again before and after images going forward with a 2nd procedure but then as I was leaving Pam arranged a surgery date and said it will cost just as much as the first ?? What really just to fix one nostrole which he forgot to do . I was soo upset at 19 years old I cried for months regretting it and could sleep couldn't eat I lost 30 pounds I had low self esteem I didn't own a car I could afford another surgery . it's been 8 years I'm 29 still unhappy with my nose . so if I can say anything to doctor Corey Moore is ....don't treat people like there just money listen to complains help fix the problem it affects lives your wealthy ppl are struggling and save up to have these procedures to feel a bit better don't ruin that for them bc you ruined it for me . thanks for reading my storey

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

My daughter was in a car accident that also took the life of my son. It has been very hard. My daughters nose and lower eyelid were severely damaged in the accident. She had a number of surgeries in Toronto which did not seem to work. She was referred to Dr. Moore who with one surgery gave me my daughter back. He fixed her eyelid and nose to the point where you can't tell there was any damage. He was so kind to us. He saved my life...

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

I had a septo rhinoplasty by Dr. Moore my experience wasn`t good at all he made the tip of my nose crooked and my right nostril had a different shape then the other nostril and in fact my right side and my left side look significantly different, I had a nice nose before and when he was showing me to his intern doctors he said he made an improvement, which he didn`t he botched it, I asked him if he could fix it, (as he said prior to my surgery he would make sure I was happy) after my surgery I waited a year as he instructed before he could do anything, and then he told me that he didn`t want to do anything cause he would be chasing issues...I was so dissatisfied....I ended up going to another surgeon and he fixed it , it looks so much better!

Submitted October 14, 2015