Ratings for Dr. Corey Moore

I was assaulted as a teenager and was left with a very deformed nose. I had a rhinoplasty in Chicago because I heard they were considered the best. I was not happy with the result. In my opinion, my nose still looked unnatural. My sister who lives in Kitchner, Ontario told me about Dr. Moore. I had a revisional rhinoplasty last year. My nose looks great! It looks natural and works better than it did prior to the assault! Excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

I went to Dr. Corey Moore in 2008 for rhinoplasty he showed me before and after pictures using computer imaging system I was super excited but after surgery I noticed one nostrole was different I complained and the front desk lady I think named pam at that time was a rude older lady who come across like she hated her job and Dr Moore was a fake kind pleasant doctor who just wanted to get his money and off to the next patient when I spoke with him about my unhappiness he told me I can get it fixed and I was soo greaful and felt I didn't work my butt off for years as a teenager to get my nose done for nothing bc its pricey. He showed me again before and after images going forward with a 2nd procedure but then as I was leaving Pam arranged a surgery date and said it will cost just as much as the first ?? What really just to fix one nostrole which he forgot to do . I was soo upset at 19 years old I cried for months regretting it and could sleep couldn't eat I lost 30 pounds I had low self esteem I didn't own a car I could afford another surgery . it's been 8 years I'm 29 still unhappy with my nose . so if I can say anything to doctor Corey Moore is ....don't treat people like there just money listen to complains help fix the problem it affects lives your wealthy ppl are struggling and save up to have these procedures to feel a bit better don't ruin that for them bc you ruined it for me . thanks for reading my storey

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

My daughter was in a car accident that also took the life of my son. It has been very hard. My daughters nose and lower eyelid were severely damaged in the accident. She had a number of surgeries in Toronto which did not seem to work. She was referred to Dr. Moore who with one surgery gave me my daughter back. He fixed her eyelid and nose to the point where you can't tell there was any damage. He was so kind to us. He saved my life...

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

I had a septo rhinoplasty by Dr. Moore my experience wasn`t good at all he made the tip of my nose crooked and my right nostril had a different shape then the other nostril and in fact my right side and my left side look significantly different, I had a nice nose before and when he was showing me to his intern doctors he said he made an improvement, which he didn`t he botched it, I asked him if he could fix it, (as he said prior to my surgery he would make sure I was happy) after my surgery I waited a year as he instructed before he could do anything, and then he told me that he didn`t want to do anything cause he would be chasing issues...I was so dissatisfied....I ended up going to another surgeon and he fixed it , it looks so much better!

Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr. Moore performed a septorhinoplasty on me and I could not be happier with the results. My nose looks outstanding, above and beyond expectations. Dr.Moore was so nice and knowledgeable and he went out of his way to ensure I was comfortable and prepared. The rest of the staff including his RNs and anesthesiologist were equally incredible. I would recommend this surgeon and his team to anyone. I had a wonderful experience. 5 stars all around!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr. Moore is a Great Doctor,, very Personable & Dedicated. The Only negative I found, was his Receptionist (Josie) who Sounds like she is Always very, very, tired. All other staff, Very Efficient.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

I recently had a basal cell tumour removed from my nose. Dr. Moore has been excellent in explaining the procedure and outcome. My follow up care has been superb despite a small infection for which I've made several trips back to London for treatment. I would recommend him to anyone for treatment and surgery. He comes in smiling and makes you feel relaxed. Top notch!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

This Man is a Gentle Soul. He is Kind, Caring, and a "Perfectionist". His After-Care is as Significant to him, as the "Procedure " Itself. Staff is Top-Notch, as one would Expect from a Surgeon of his Standing. Would go Back to him in a Heart-beat.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr. Moore is a great doctor – I wish all doctors were like him. He is professional, friendly, thorough, knowledgeable. Best of all: he talks WITH you not AT you or DOWN to you and he allows you to be part of the process in terms of your care/treatment and decision making. He doesn't act like he is offended if you ask questions or perhaps disagree with his assessment or treatment plan. He is caring, compassionate - and funny, too! Great doctor, get bedside manner. I had previously heard good things about him, about his manner and his surgical skill. I have seen him on two occasion regarding two different matters. I would highly recommend him. (side note: the receptionist in the clinic leaves something to be desired; rare eye contact, not friendly, she is abrupt.....like patients are an annoyance rather than HER JOB. Patients are PEOPLE deserving of respect and since we are there we are obviously concerned about something/our health so BE KIND and friendly for goodness sake; I have attended this clinic for years and the current receptionist is not very friendly/no pleasantries, which is shame). But Dr. Moore is great! I actually enjoy going to see him.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr. Corey Moore's Credentials

Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was assaulted as a teenager and was left with a very deformed nose. I had a rhinoplasty in Chicago because I heard they were considered the best. I was not ..."

April 24, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Corey Moore in 2008 for rhinoplasty he showed me before and after pictures using computer imaging system I was super excited but after surgery I n..."

April 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter was in a car accident that also took the life of my son. It has been very hard. My daughters nose and lower eyelid were severely damaged in the ac..."

October 19, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a septo rhinoplasty by Dr. Moore my experience wasn`t good at all he made the tip of my nose crooked and my right nostril had a different shape then the ..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moore performed a septorhinoplasty on me and I could not be happier with the results. My nose looks outstanding, above and beyond expectations. Dr.Moore was..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moore is a Great Doctor,, very Personable & Dedicated. The Only negative I found, was his Receptionist (Josie) who Sounds like she is Always very, very, t..."

August 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had a basal cell tumour removed from my nose. Dr. Moore has been excellent in explaining the procedure and outcome. My follow up care has been superb..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This Man is a Gentle Soul. He is Kind, Caring, and a "Perfectionist". His After-Care is as Significant to him, as the "Procedure " Itself. Staff is Top-Not..."

May 15, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moore is a great doctor – I wish all doctors were like him. He is professional, friendly, thorough, knowledgeable. Best of all: he talks WITH you not AT y..."

May 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I wish Dr. Moore would've been around years ago when his predecessor Dr. Stavraky scarred me up pretty good. He was a highly regarded PS too."

May 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had cancer removed from my face. I was concerned that the outcome would leave my mouth and upper lip disfigured. Dr. Moore was a very personable and ..."

May 2, 2015