You may also like

Rate Dr. Corey Moore

Dr. Corey Moore's Ratings

I recently had a basal cell tumour removed from my nose. Dr. Moore has been excellent in explaining the procedure and outcome. My follow up care has been superb despite a small infection for which I've made several trips back to London for treatment. I would recommend him to anyone for treatment and surgery. He comes in smiling and makes you feel relaxed. Top notch!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2842049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

This Man is a Gentle Soul. He is Kind, Caring, and a "Perfectionist". His After-Care is as Significant to him, as the "Procedure " Itself. Staff is Top-Notch, as one would Expect from a Surgeon of his Standing. Would go Back to him in a Heart-beat.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2809126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Dr. Moore is a great doctor – I wish all doctors were like him. He is professional, friendly, thorough, knowledgeable. Best of all: he talks WITH you not AT you or DOWN to you and he allows you to be part of the process in terms of your care/treatment and decision making. He doesn't act like he is offended if you ask questions or perhaps disagree with his assessment or treatment plan. He is caring, compassionate - and funny, too! Great doctor, get bedside manner. I had previously heard good things about him, about his manner and his surgical skill. I have seen him on two occasion regarding two different matters. I would highly recommend him. (side note: the receptionist in the clinic leaves something to be desired; rare eye contact, not friendly, she is abrupt.....like patients are an annoyance rather than HER JOB. Patients are PEOPLE deserving of respect and since we are there we are obviously concerned about something/our health so BE KIND and friendly for goodness sake; I have attended this clinic for years and the current receptionist is not very friendly/no pleasantries, which is shame). But Dr. Moore is great! I actually enjoy going to see him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2806146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

I wish Dr. Moore would've been around years ago when his predecessor Dr. Stavraky scarred me up pretty good. He was a highly regarded PS too.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2798584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I recently had cancer removed from my face. I was concerned that the outcome would leave my mouth and upper lip disfigured. Dr. Moore was a very personable and skilled doctor who did an amazing job. It has only been a few weeks and my scar is barely discernable. Thanks Dr. Moore!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2795687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Dr. Moore performed rhinoplasty for me and I could not be happier with the result. After consulting with 2 other surgeons Dr. Moore was the most knowledgeable, honest and approachable. I was never rushed during my consultations felt completely comfortable with my decision to go with Dr. Moore. My recovery time was a little bit longer than expected but I tend to be a slow healer. 5 stars for Dr. Moore and his amazing staff.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2484177].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Corey Moore for septo/rhinoplasty after blunt trauma due to workplace accident. I found him and all his staff from the office all the way through to the operating room to be very knowledgeable, professional and very caring! I found for what had to be done for my surgery inparticular I came out of antistetic extremely well, it seems to be healing very well for what had to be done. I went in after a week his staff removed outer stitches he removed stints, this was all done with great precision as to not cause any more pain. I give you 5 stars all the way and would refer him in a heatbeat, yes there could be a wait. However wait times should also tell you exactly what I am saying a very excellent Dr. Thank you so much Dr. Moore!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1700358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2014

I found Dr. Moore and His entire staff to very prompt, punctual, courteous, and professional. Dr. Moore's attention to detail is very notable, and also is reflected in his staff. Thank you so very much. He come very highly recommended from me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1700357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2013

Dr. Moore recently perfomed a chin implant for me. It went very well and I am pleased with the result. Dr. Moore is a very personable doctor who is patient and knowlegeable with respect to any questions or concerns you may have. His staff, Josie and Pat, are also very helpful and pleasant. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][1700356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2013

I just had a rhinoplasty by Dr. Moore and was very happy with the results.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1700355].votes_count ]]