Dr. Ellen M. Altenburg, MD, FAAP

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ellen M. Altenburg, MD, FAAP

phone called very bad experience. check out please the staff answer on the phone very unprofessional and rude.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2019

We love this Dr for her friendliness and knowledge. Any time my daughter was sick she was able to accommodate same day appointments.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

Dr. Altenburg is by far the best Pediatrician in Brevard County!! She takes her time with children and truly cares about each of them!!!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

Dr. Altenburg has been caring for my family for over 13years; and we love her!! She’s the kindest and smartest pediatrician on the planet!!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

Dr. Altenburg is the absolute best. She was my sons pediatrician and granddaughters as well. One of the best pediatricians in Brevard County. I wish you would take Health First Insurance we miss you!!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

We have been going to Dr. Altenburg for almost ten years. She treats us like family is always kind, caring and most of all knowledgeable! She always is able to fit in my kids when they are sick and my kids LOVE going to see her. Thank you Dr. Altenburg!!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

Our four children have been with Dr. Altenburg for almost 20 years...since they were infants. We initially chose her because of her convenient location, but stuck with her even when she moved an unbearable distance from us. She is fabulous, competent, kind, and frank! No drama, no unnecessary testing, and keeps on-time appointments. Although my college students were bummed when they had to get new doctors, my younger two have followed her to a new practice at Omni. We think of Ellen as family!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

Ellen has been our children's pediatrician since they were in elementary school. She is amazing.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

I have been using Dr Altenburg since 2007 and she’s the best! Takes her time and really knows my kids.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

Dr Altenburg is awesome, wouldn’t go anywhere else!

Dr. Ellen M. Altenburg, MD, FAAP's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Board certified pediatrician with over 25 years of experience.

• English

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

HIP